COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Lyfe

Star

Lisa

Superstar
freely walking around, with no social distance.
Ya...we were watching a game show on tv last night and I said to my husband..do you remember those days..the audience is packed in....cheering and no one has a mask...I miss those days!

Lyfe

Star
Its likely there will be a second wave lockdown if the media keeps pushing the sharp rise in covid 19 cases in correspondence to states opening back up. The damage is done. There is no going back to a pre covid 19 America.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Worthwhile video shows what looks like fake vaccine injury scam with patient receiving medical attention from Dr.Buttar.
I posted this a while back. It's a header from Dr.Buttar's site. Notice the masonic 9 and 11, black and white in the design, the apple, infinity symbol and crossed arms = X.

Screenshot_2020-05-01 Dr Rashid A Buttar.png

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
More censorship of doctors going against the official narrative regarding the CV-19 psy-op.

FTC Shuts Down Dr. Brownstein’s Blog for Explaining How He was Curing COVID-19 Patients

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Excellent presentation from Jamie Dlux regarding the vaccine industry racket, population reduction, mega money, patents, and the on going collusion between Big Pharma and government sanctioned health institutions.

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I wondered if you saw this from technocracy researcher Patrick Wood. In a fictitious scenario a man is settling down with his small family for "game night". There's a knock at the door and things go terribly wrong...

When Game Night Turned into a Nightmare
I did. I planned on posting it but you beat me to it. It's beyond disturbing. I believe that this medical tyranny of contact tracing needs to be one of the main issues for all truth seekers and human rights activists over the summer, that and the 5G roll out.

and lets not forget the mandatory vaccination!!!