COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
More on the VCC lawsuit. We need more lawsuits all over the world.
Vaccine group sues Trudeau government for ‘draconian and unjustifiable’ response to COVID-19

Vaccine Choice Canada launched the legal action against Trudeau, Ford, CBC, and others for their ‘over-hyped COVID-19 pandemic narrative’

The VCC is also seeking $1 million in general and $10 million in punitive damages from the CBC for spreading “misinformation” and “false news” about COVID-19.

In their Statement of Claim summary, the VCC claims that the entire COVID-19 was a “pre-planned” and “false pandemic” perpetrated by the World Health Organization, Bill Gates, and other “Billionaire Oligarchs,” to install a “New World (Economic) Order” with the aim of control and putting wealth in the hands of a few.

They are also claiming that Trudeau’s shutting down of parliament and Ford’s declaration of provincial emergencies was not warranted. The VCC states that the lockdown measures put in place have no basis in scientific fact and therefore, contravene sections of the charter.

In their press release, the VCC states that “during times of emergency,” Canadians’ Constitutional rights “do not stop being important” but rather “become even more important.”

A Freeman

Superstar
:D:D
Cue the Serbian Riots. French authorities said they will not impose another lockdown

I was thinking….thanks to 9/11, around $7trillion has been spent on wars and the direct result has been “dramatic levels of wealth inequality….a new Gilded Age”. So the coronavirus rolled around and has already amplified those existing levels and will continue to do so since many people are going to be out of work for a long time/foreseeable future. This doesn’t bode well for the average person, who isn’t a 1%’er. Thankfully, America’s fate isn’t the same for every country (probably one of the reasons director James Cameron moved to New Zealand claiming he wanted his children to grow up closer to the land, isuppose that was impossible in his native Canada and Hollywood)but this latest offering (in the shape of a virus) is, I suppose, sufficient enough of a portrait of what’s Trump’s next 4yrs will look like. MAGA/KAGA =Gilded Age

I'll just leave behind Jess' comment from two years ago
People have been talking for years about a planned economic collapse. This is what it looks like.

A series of planned "lockdowns" will eventually destroy the economies worldwide, as countries will become further indebted to the banksters, beyond any possibility of repayment.

Of course the plannedemic will also have devastating effects on health. It wouldn't be surprising to see tens of millions, or even more die. But it won't be from some purportedly novel virus because we didn't observe anti-social distancing or wear masks; it will be the direct result of being poisoned, whether it be via needle (testing or vaccine), microwave radiation or the old-fashioned way: poverty and starvation. And yes, the insanity will increase exponentially.

And after economic upheavals, there will be the invariable finger-pointing game, which leads to war. This time it will be WW3, with Russia and China v. the U.S. and U.K., in a planned showdown between East v. West to ensure the death toll is into the billions.

The good news is this will awaken those who deserve to survive. It's a shame it has to come to this to do that, but that's the world we live in, where most of the population is fast asleep.

A Freeman

Superstar
I hear and read about this, and I have to wonder if it'll actually happen because this will would be a perfect way to discredit anyone who's researching what they're planning for the future. It's basically a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" scenario.

EDIT: I found this account on YT surprisingly regarding what's happening in Surrey, UK. It's the universal trend in hospitals throughout all this:

Renee 17 hours ago

I just read this from a fb friend wall. It supports what this man says. "Copied ... Another anonymous statement from an A&E consultant in Surrey. No comment necessary really. Note this:

"Staff only wear face coverings/ masks & social distance when public facing, as soon as they are out of public view, the masks come off and social distancing is not observed. Indeed jokes are made about the measures, and I have heard staff express amazement that despite warnings on packets and at point of sales, telling people masks are totally ineffective and dangerous , the public still buy them, because a politician has told them too."

Released 08/07/20.

I am a consultant at a major, regional hospital in Surrey. By major you can take that to indicate that we have an A&E department. I had agreed to give an interview to an anti lockdown activist in which I would have revealed my identity. I have since changed my mind and only feel able to give an anonymous statement. I have changed my mind simply because that all staff , no matter what grade, at all hospitals have been warned that if they give any media interviews at all or make any statements to either the Main Stream Press or smaller, independent press /social media we may, immediately be suspended without pay. I have a family, dependents and I simply cant do it to them. I therefore can not reveal my identity at this time but wish to state as follows:

In my opinion, and that of many of my colleagues, there has been no Covid Pandemic, certainly not in the Surrey region and I have heard from other colleagues this picture is the same throughout the country. Our hospital would normally expect to see around 350,000 out patients a year. Around 95,000 patients are admitted to hospital in a normal year and we would expect to see around a similar figure, perhaps 100,000 patients pass through our A&E department. In the months from March to June (inclusive) we would normally expect to see 100,000 out patients, around 30,000 patients admitted to hospital and perhaps 30,000 pass through A&E. This year (and these figures are almost impossible to get hold of) we are over 95% down on all those numbers. In effect, the hospital has been pretty much empty for that entire period.

At the start, staff that questioned this were told that we were being used as ‘redundant’ capacity, kept back for the ‘deluge’ we were told would come. It never did come, and when staff began to question this, comments like, ‘for the greater good’ and to ‘protect the NHS’ came down from above. Now its just along the lines of, ‘Shut up or you don’t get paid’. The few Covid cases that we have had , get repeatedly tested, and every single test counted as a new case. Meaning the figures reported back to ONS / PHE (Office for National Statistics & Public Health England) were almost exponentially inflated. It could be that Covid cases reported by hospitals are between 5 to 10x higher than the real number of cases. There has been no pandemic and this goes a long way to explain why figures for the UK are so much higher than anywhere else in Europe.

The trust has been running empty ambulances during lockdown and is still doing it now. By this I mean ambulances are driving around, with their emergency alert systems active (sirens & / or lights) with no job to go to. This I believe has been to give the impression to the public that there is more demand for ambulances than there actually is. Staff only wear face coverings/ masks & social distance when public facing, as soon as they are out of public view, the masks come off and social distancing is not observed. Indeed jokes are made about the measures, and I have heard staff express amazement that despite warnings on packets and at point of sales, telling people masks are totally ineffective and dangerous , the public still buy them, because a politician has told them too.

We have cancelled the vast majority of operations and of these ALL elective surgery has been cancelled. That’s surgery that has been pre planned / waiting list. Non elective Surgery, this tends to be emergency surgery or that which is deemed urgent has been severely curtailed. The outcome of this is simple. People are at best being denied basic medical care and at worst, being left to die, in some cases, in much distress and pain.

Regarding death certification. All staff that are responsible for this have been encouraged where possible to put Covid-19 complications as reason for death, even though the patient may have been asymptomatic and also not even tested for covid. I feel this simply amounts to fraudulently completed death certificates and has been responsible to grossly inflating the number of Covid deaths. The fact is that regardless of what you actually die of in hospital, it is likely that Covid-19 will feature on your death certificate. I have included with my statement the detailed published guidance from Government on Death Certification which shows how Covid-19, as a factor is encouraged to at least feature on a death certificate. Remember Covid-19 itself can not kill. What kills is complications from the virus, typically pneumonia like symptoms. These complications are in reality incredibly rare but have featured and a large amount of death certificates issued in recent months. As long as Covid-19 appears on a death certificate, that death is counted as Covid-19 in the figures released by the ONS and PHE. I genuinely believe that many death certificates, especially amongst the older 65+ demographic have been fraudulently completed so as to be counted as Covid-19 deaths when in reality Covid-19 complications did not cause the death.

There have been Thursday nights when I stood, alone in my office and cried as I heard people cheering and clapping outside. It sickens me to see all the ‘Thank You NHS’ signs up everywhere and the stolen rainbow that for me now says one word and word only; Fear.

There are many good people in the NHS and whilst I do not plead forgiveness for myself, I do plead for them. Most are on low pay, they joined for the right reasons and I did and have been bullied and threatened that if they don’t ‘stay on message’ they don’t eat. I know that if a way could be found to assure staff within the NHS of safety against reprisals, there would be a tsunami of whistleblowers which I have no doubt would help end this complete and brutal insanity. I am finding it increasingly hard to live with what I have been involved in and I am sorry this has happened. To end, I would simply say this. Politicians haven’t changed, the country has just made a fatal mistake and started trusting them without question."
Thank-you. The difficulty is people have grossly underestimated the evil driving everything on this planet, which includes the educational system.

There are loving and concerned doctors and nurses who unfortunately are the products of a failed educational system, same as the rest of us. Very few consider who it is that writes the textbooks they're forced to study, much less who financed their publication or who selected them. We're trained to be just smart enough to do the jobs, just not smart enough to question why we're doing them.

It's assumed those textbooks are based upon facts that have been scientifically proven through testing and validation. And when medical professionals begin to wake-up, and start to see that the treatment methods don't work, are controlled from the top down, and that the medical and pharmaceutical/chemical industry is actually poisoning people for profit, most of them don't know what to do about it.

This entire situation is being driven by irrational fear. And it's been planned for a long time.

The following excerpt is from a 2010 Rockefeller Foundation/Global Business Network document entitled "Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development", beginning on p. 18/54:

In 2012, the pandemic that the world had been anticipating for years finally hit. Unlike 2009’s H1N1, this new influenza strain — originating from wild geese — was extremely virulent and deadly. Even the most pandemic-prepared nations were quickly overwhelmed when the virus streaked around the world, infecting nearly 20 percent of the global population and killing 8 million in just seven months, the majority of them healthy young adults. The pandemic also had a deadly effect on economies: international mobility of both people and goods screeched to a halt, debilitating industries like tourism and breaking global supply chains. Even locally, normally bustling shops and office buildings sat empty for months, devoid of both employees and customers.

The pandemic blanketed the planet — though disproportionate numbers died in Africa, Southeast Asia, and Central America, where the virus spread like wildfire in the absence of official containment protocols. But even in developed countries, containment was a challenge. The United States’s initial policy of “strongly discouraging” citizens from flying proved deadly in its leniency, accelerating the spread of the virus not just within the U.S. but across borders. However, a few countries did fare better — China in particular. The Chinese government’s quick imposition and enforcement of mandatory quarantine for all citizens, as well as its instant and near-hermetic sealing off of all borders, saved millions of lives, stopping the spread of the virus far earlier than in other countries and enabling a swifter postpandemic recovery.

China’s government was not the only one that took extreme measures to protect its citizens from risk and exposure. During the pandemic, national leaders around the world flexed their authority and imposed airtight rules and restrictions, from the mandatory wearing of face masks to body-temperature checks at the entries to communal spaces like train stations and supermarkets. Even after the pandemic faded, this more authoritarian control and oversight of citizens and their activities stuck and even intensified. In order to protect themselves from the spread of increasingly global problems — from pandemics and transnational terrorism to
environmental crises and rising poverty — leaders around the world took a firmer grip on ower.

At first, the notion of a more controlled world gained wide acceptance and approval. Citizens willingly gave up some of their sovereignty — and their privacy — to more paternalistic states in exchange for greater safety and stability. Citizens were more tolerant, and even eager, for top-down direction and oversight, and national leaders had more latitude to impose order in the ways they saw fit. In developed countries, this heightened oversight took many forms: biometric IDs for all citizens, for example, and tighter regulation of key industries whose stability was deemed vital to national interests. In many developed countries, enforced cooperation with a suite of new regulations and agreements slowly but steadily restored both order and, importantly, economic growth.

Across the developing world, however, the story was different — and much more variable.

Top-down authority took different forms in different countries, hinging largely on the capacity, caliber, and intentions of their leaders. In countries with strong and thoughtful leaders, citizens’ overall economic status and quality of life increased. In India, for example, air quality drastically improved after 2016, when the government outlawed highemitting vehicles. In Ghana, the introduction of ambitious government programs to improve basic infrastructure and ensure the availability of clean water for all her people led to a sharp decline in water-borne diseases. But more authoritarian leadership worked less well — and in some cases tragically — in countries run by irresponsible elites who used their increased power to pursue their own interests at the expense of their citizens.

-------

Please note that this planned "lock-step" (lockdown) scenario includes references to both how the U.S. and China handled the "pandemic", and how well this script is being currently followed in 2020.

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
The Dakota Labor Camps was a bit of a dark joke honey, that's all. But when they are established, they won't send people there because of their debts. They will send them there because of their thoughts...
For now, it's just regular jail for some debtors in some states, which is ridiculous unless a Breach of Trust case can be established which is a lot different than being unable to pay on a debt...

Haha...my bad.
I rather imagined "them" as some variant of Chicago's blacksite

Lurker

Star
It's kinda funny. The Ivy league has cancelled sports till 2021, the Jacksonville Jags are limiting seating to 25% and Florida State is only going to play conference games. They're taking away the bread and circuses too.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Refusing to wear face masks should be as taboo as drunk driving, science chief says
the president of the UK's Royal Society said Tuesday.
They know it's really a muzzle.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Environmentalists Celebrate COVID-19 Lockdowns As ‘Biggest Conservation Action’
While COVID-19 is treated as an accidental blessing to the environment, it should be underscored that the UN’s Agenda 21/2030 Agenda has always called for economic activity to be scaled back to around the 1850 level and here we are in 2020 doing just that. This is not accidental. ⁃ TN Editor