COVID-19, LOCKDOWN, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, NEW WORLD ORDER, 5G, ECONOMIC CRASH, ID 2020, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING,

Lurker

Star
This may fall under random, but last night I checked my state's CV19 site (updated around 11 am daily) and it showed a 2.8% positive rate. This morning (well before 11) it showed 7.5%. I better head down to Tractor Supply and get some better boots for all this bullshit.

Lisa

Superstar
I appreciate your input Lisa, but this thread is for non-MSM stories that question the official narrative (for the most part) The daily Mail and Washington post would be more suited for the coronavirus thread.
I put other stuff in the other thread..but I thought that this article calling the virus sinister belongs in this thread.

More on the useless PCR test that is being used to enslave us. It's all a lie.

CENSORED: COVID19 PCR Tests are Scientifically Meaningless – Everything We’ve Been Told about COVID is a HOAX!

Very worthwhile article that is being censored.

COVID Increasingly Being Used to Medically Kidnap and Traffick Children

Very worthwhile article that is being censored.

COVID Increasingly Being Used to Medically Kidnap and Traffick Children
Sadly, I knew this was going to happen when I heard Dr. Mike Ryan make the statement below that they were going to start removing family members from homes back in April:

Sadly, I knew this was going to happen when I heard Dr. Mike Ryan make the statement below that they were going to start removing family members from homes back in April:

Yeah, and the Clinton's are on board in the US pushing contact tracing as well.

In Canada, Theresa Tam discusses people being forced to wear braclets and having police take away people from their homes at 3:30

Last edited:
Here we go again...

New influenza strain identified in pigs has 'essential hallmarks' of a pandemic virus

TORONTO -- Researchers in China say they have identified a new influenza strain in pigs that could be the next “potential pandemic.”

Lisa

Superstar
American businesses closing due to the plandemic. All scripted!

You mean they knew 41% of all businesses would close?

Lisa

Superstar
I mean, the closure of small and medium business' and the destruction of the economy are part of the plandemic reset.
This is actually the plan..

seekinheart

Veteran

the tv show rick and morty auto erotic assimilation episode shows rick meeting his ex gf who is a assimilating hive-mind, the planet now lives in harmony as a collective run by "Unity" who controls the people at will one segment shows a man, who was previously a sex offender now an valued member of society, it seems to be harmonious.

Later on in the clip I posted as she is distracted with Rick and having sex, the people regain control and revert back to being racists, over there nipples, which suggests before Unity got there, there was chaos and disorder particularly over each others race and we see the SWAT police coming in to protect morty and summer.

Episode was 2015

Predictive programming much?

Lisa

Superstar
this isnt a religious thread, so people in the world dont operate, according to worldy values that line up with biblical prophecy?, u have lost my respect lisa, i believe u are a shill.
But you say you’re a Christian don’t ya seek? Shouldn’t you operate in the Christian worldview as your opinion? And shouldn’t you espouse that worldview as the correct one when you post things? That’s all I’m trying to get at here.

That‘s too bad..but I’m no shill..and if I am I’m shilling I’m shilling for God..which is what you ought to be doing too.

‘Covid-19 Suddenly Turned Woke?’ Packed Pride & BLM Rally in Chicago Draws Criticism of Hypocrisy
Scenes of thousands marching in Chicago in a joint ‘Pride’ and ‘Black Lives Matter’ parade have raised questions about double standards in reporting and enforcing social distancing rules amid the Covid-19 pandemic.
Even though Chicago’s annual Pride Parade was officially canceled due to Covid-19 concerns, massive crowds gathered on Sunday in the Lakeview neighborhood and marched uptown to “reclaim Pride.”
Aerial footage of the packed event has drawn much criticism from those opposing the harsh lockdown measures and the apparent double standards in enforcing them.
‘covid 19 Suddenly Turned Woke?’ Packed Pride & Blm Rally In Chicago Draws Criticism Of Hypocrisy

Thousands gathered in the streets for the Pride march in Boystown in Chicago, Illinois, June 28, 2020

Lisa

Superstar
which God is that Lisa? the Zionist Israel God? the one not based in reality of the christian God.
What are you talking about? The God of the NT..the One who has His chosen people is also the same God that gave the gift of grace to gentiles. Is there another Christian God?