COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Lisa

Superstar
What I find interesting is that with the riots the msm forgot all about the virus and social distancing and they also forgot all about the murder hornets..I’m not sure why since those two things were killing us :rolleyes:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
What I find interesting is that with the riots the msm forgot all about the virus and social distancing and they also forgot all about the murder hornets..I’m not sure why since those two things were killing us :rolleyes:
The controlled corporate msm didn't forget anything.This race war/riots is a scripted, manufactured psy-op like CV-19. For the MSM to bring up social distancing and CV during this "Live event", would distract from their goal of bolstering division, racial disharmony and chaos.

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
German Official Leaks Report Denouncing Corona as ‘A Global False Alarm’

Germany’s federal government and mainstream media are engaged in damage control after a report that challenges the established Corona narrative leaked from the interior ministry.

Some of the report key passages are:
  • The dangerousness of Covid-19 was overestimated: probably at no point did the danger posed by the new virus go beyond the normal level.
  • The people who die from Corona are essentially those who would statistically die this year, because they have reached the end of their lives and their weakened bodies can no longer cope with any random everyday stress (including the approximately 150 viruses currently in circulation).
  • Worldwide, within a quarter of a year, there has been no more than 250,000 deaths from Covid-19, compared to 1.5 million deaths [25,100 in Germany] during the influenza wave 2017/18.
  • The danger is obviously no greater than that of many other viruses. There is no evidence that this was more than a false alarm.
  • A reproach could go along these lines: During the Corona crisis the State has proved itself as one of the biggest producers of Fake News.

So far, so bad. But it gets worse.
Full article:

Feathery

Rookie
There will be no forced vaccines. The lockdown in most of the EU is over and Germany is already open to tourists! If you have a passport you can go right now and fly right into Berlin. The airline might temp check you. I would leave if I a passport. The kicker is they are not issuing Passports or visas right now, and give no indication when they will.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Another insightful and thought provoking interview with Dr. Cowan
Is Germ Theory Wrong?

Questioning assumptions is a key habit of thinking people, and these days there are a lot of actions being taken based on one fundamental assumption - the theory of infectious disease.

Last edited:

Helioform

Star
Bill Gates said it's hard to deny vaccine conspiracy theories involving him because they're 'so stupid

More like because he can't refute them :D. This whole thing is getting massively exposed everywhere, I think there is going to be a mass refusal of vaccines when they try to pull their move.

A Freeman

Superstar
https://humansarefree.com/2020/06/bill-gates-cdc-fauci-birx-now-totally-silent-about-the-mass-race-riots-across-america-proves-covid-19-lockdown-scam.html

We won't be satisfied until we've polluted and destroyed everything
https://humansarefree.com/2020/06/china-pollute-summit-mt-everest-with-5g-stations.html

When all of the trees are cut down;
When all of the rivers and lakes are polluted;
When all of the fish have been caught from the sea;
Only then will you realize that money cannot be eaten.

--reportedly an old Cree Indian saying

Environmental Truth

Hopi Prophecy

Lisa

Superstar
The controlled corporate msm didn't forget anything.This race war/riots is a scripted, manufactured psy-op like CV-19. For the MSM to bring up social distancing and CV during this "Live event", would distract from their goal of bolstering division, racial disharmony and chaos.
Sure...but that’s the point isn’t it? Something else happened that they took advantage of and dropped the pretense they had that we were all going to die through their earlier fear vehicles.

It had the opposite affect for my daughter who was shaken that covid wasn’t really all that bad then if they could drop the daily fear mongering just like that and it opened her eyes to them.