COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
starting to think the corruption of the virus data is another avenue being leaked to incite dissent to our governing powers?! anyone ?
Well it doesn't help their cause, that's for sure.
Most people are unaware of the presumed cases of CV-19 being added to the death toll numbers and how doctors are are paid more to diagnose CV-19. Once they are aware, they question everything.

Well it doesn't help their cause, that's for sure.
Most people are unaware of the presumed cases of CV-19 being added to the death toll numbers and how doctors are are paid more to diagnose CV-19. Once they are aware, they question everything.
it does if they want chaos though frank?

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
When they kick off the contact tracer army BS at the end of summer there will be outrage and I can imagine it will be ugly.

Awoken2

Superstar
When they kick off the contact tracer army BS at the end of summer there will be outrage and I can imagine it will be ugly.
On BBC news tonight they actually reported on a Contact Tracer who was complaining that he had nothing to do, he hasn't had a phone call to answer since Saturday. In his own words the guy said "l get paid £1500 a month just for sitting around on my arse"

There have been 25,000 of these employed in the UK alone so if you multiply 1500 by 25,000 that's a cool £37,500,000 we are blowing every month

I can feel our economy creaking around me.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
it does if they want chaos though frank?
Another thing...there are LOTS of people who have awoken to the fact that they have been scammed by this BS psy-op. The manufactured riots are a means to start a civil war, bring in the military and disarm the US over the summer. Just in time for the fake second wave, contact tracing army and the forced vaccine.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
On BBC news tonight they actually reported on a Contact Tracer who was complaining that he had nothing to do, he hasn't had a phone call to answer since Saturday. In his own words the guy said "l get paid £1500 a month just for sitting around on my arse"

There have been 25,000 of these employed in the UK alone so if you multiply 1500 by 25,000 that's a cool £37,500,000 we are blowing every month

I can feel our economy creaking around me.
I suspect come fall time when the so called flu season starts the madness will take off. People will lose their shit when they realize what really is happening. In the US the military/police state may already be in place.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
For Canadians
WHAT? After Pushing “Stay Home, Save Lives,” Theresa Tam Now Says Protests Are Just Fine

For Canadians
WHAT? After Pushing “Stay Home, Save Lives,” Theresa Tam Now Says Protests Are Just Fine

there is no better evidence that the lockdown is a fraud. @Bertoxxulous, @justjess and others were talking about lockdowns saving lives all day. now they defend the protesters who walking around the streets and shouting without any distance.
#Idiocracy

Tidal

Star
Wearing masks.
here I see a lot of people shouting without a mask. yes, it is necessary to remove the mask while shouting. virus out of the mouth while shouting, right? so the mask is just a virtue signalling.

If the mask is something that works without social distancing, why didn't 330 million people continue their works just by wearing their masks?

justjess

Superstar
here I see a lot of people shouting without a mask. yes, it is necessary to remove the mask while shouting. virus out of the mouth while shouting, right? so the mask is just a virtue signalling.

If the mask is something that works without social distancing, why didn't 330 million people continue their works just by wearing their masks?
Idk ask the government. I don’t make the rules. I said a month ago... we should just wear masks. Not my fault if you can’t keep up.

What kool aid is that? The path of least harm to both person and economy? Consider me guilty then.
you parrot each different narrative as it fits, and are hopping from one to another, think for urself, instead of believing everything u hear.

How can anybody support wearing a mask? its not even mandatory in every country, and the death tolls are all similar, no data suggests mask wearing has a significant impact.

How can breathing ur own emissions be good for u.

Its pretty basic really.

Lisa

Superstar
It’s really out to get the black man..or make people black from it?

Wuhan doctor, 42, whose skin turned dark due to coronavirus treatment 'dies after battling the deadly disease for nearly five months'