COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

justjess

Superstar
I’m not sure you guys are aware but hydroxychloroquine is an extremely harsh medication with extreme side effects and I’m not getting this from msm, I’m getting it from my mom who has lupus and refuses to take it because it was so bad.

I’m not sure you guys are aware but hydroxychloroquine is an extremely harsh medication with extreme side effects and I’m not getting this from msm, I’m getting it from my mom who has lupus and refuses to take it because it was so bad.
In a Wedensday manuscript detailing how high-risk COVID-19 patients should be treated, Risch notes that the combination of hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) and the antibiotic azithromycin (AZ) "has been widely misrepresented in both clinical reportsand public media," and that "Five studies, including two controlled clinical trials, have demonstrated significant major outpatient treatment efficacy."

Hydroxychloroquine was approved for medical use in the United States in 1955.[2] It is on the World Health Organization's List of Essential Medicines, the safest and most effective medicines needed in a health system.[8] In 2017, it was the 128th most commonly prescribed medication in the United States, with more than five million prescriptions.

WHO is stopping their trial of hydroxychloroquine due to safety concerns based on this study. The problem is that there's not a single mention of zinc in the treatment groups, which doctors say is extremely important for the protocol to work.
https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/gqstl9

justjess

Superstar
In a Wedensday manuscript detailing how high-risk COVID-19 patients should be treated, Risch notes that the combination of hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) and the antibiotic azithromycin (AZ) "has been widely misrepresented in both clinical reportsand public media," and that "Five studies, including two controlled clinical trials, have demonstrated significant major outpatient treatment efficacy."

Hydroxychloroquine was approved for medical use in the United States in 1955.[2] It is on the World Health Organization's List of Essential Medicines, the safest and most effective medicines needed in a health system.[8] In 2017, it was the 128th most commonly prescribed medication in the United States, with more than five million prescriptions.

WHO is stopping their trial of hydroxychloroquine due to safety concerns based on this study. The problem is that there's not a single mention of zinc in the treatment groups, which doctors say is extremely important for the protocol to work.
https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/gqstl9
So a non-answer... cool.

it makes you feel sick all the time, makes you more susceptible to getting sick and makes your hair fall out. I don’t see how something which shuts down your immune system can protect you from a virus. But if you want to ignore my honest input based on actual experience with it to argue with politicized articles and studies, feel free.

idk if it helps, I can see a role for it in people who have cytokine storms. But I’m not going to discount that it also is an extremely harsh medication and causes a lot ofbad side effects.

So a non-answer... cool.
I'm trying not to be confrontational. The point I was trying to make is that several doctors and clinical studies have suggested hydroxylchloroquine is an effective drug in treating coronavirus, in conjunction with (as shown by Dr Risch) zinc. In contrast, remdesivir was developed by private pharmaceutical company Gilead, and its manufacturing cost is up to nine times greater than hydroxychloroquine:
Drug (chemical name)Cost per treatment (US$)
Remdesivir$9
Favipiravir$20
Lopinavir/ritonavir$4
Hydroxychloroquine$1
(https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-04-10/potential-coronavirus-drugs-may-cost-as-little-as-1-study-says?sref=OtETWLMD)

Further clinical evidence of hydroxychloroquine efficacy:
Although randomised trials are needed for further evaluation, this study provides evidence for safety and efficacy of chloroquine in COVID-19 and suggests that chloroquine can be a cost-effective therapy for combating the COVID-19 pandemic.
Conclusions: in a cohort of 166 patients from 18 to 85 years hospitalised with COVID-19, hydroxychloroquine treatment with 800mg added loading dose increased survival when patients were admitted in early stages of the disease. There was a non-statistically significant trend towards survival in all groups, which will have to be clarified in subsequent studies.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
According to Prof.Cahill PhD Immunology says its safe and effective. 3 tablets over 3days or 5 tablets with AZT. She said many with severe respiratory issues cleared up after just 2 tablets.

Debunking the Narrative - with Professor Dolores Cahill
At 33:45

Maes17

Superstar
Any chance the government uses these riots as an excuse to shutdown society again? They’ve been threatening with a second wave. Having all these people out on the streets. Seems like a good excuse

justjess

Superstar
According to Prof.Cahill PhD Immunology says its safe and effective. 3 tablets over 3days or 5 tablets with AZT. She said many with severe respiratory issues cleared up after just 2 tablets.

Debunking the Narrative - with Professor Dolores Cahill
At 33:45
According to my mother, who is supposed to take it for lupus, it’s harsh enough that she discontinued its use way way before corona virus was a thing. I’m not a doctor not a scientist. I’m only telling you what I know.

my uncle got corona and they gave him azpack at first because they thought it was bronchitis and he felt worlds better after two days. No chloroquine. Just the zpack.

So a non-answer... cool.

it makes you feel sick all the time, makes you more susceptible to getting sick and makes your hair fall out. I don’t see how something which shuts down your immune system can protect you from a virus. But if you want to ignore my honest input based on actual experience with it to argue with politicized articles and studies, feel free.

idk if it helps, I can see a role for it in people who have cytokine storms. But I’m not going to discount that it also is an extremely harsh medication and causes a lot ofbad side effects.
I'm not trying to discount your mother's experience. I looked up the side effects of hydroxychloroquine and it listed exactly what you said for treatment of lupus.

For prolonged treatment of lupus or rheumatoid arthritis, adverse effects include the acute symptoms, plus altered eye pigmentation, acne, anemia, bleaching of hair, blisters in mouth and eyes, blood disorders, cardiomyopathy,[3] convulsions, vision difficulties, diminished reflexes, emotional changes, excessive coloring of the skin, hearing loss, hives, itching, liver problems or liver failure, loss of hair, muscle paralysis, weakness or atrophy, nightmares, psoriasis, reading difficulties, tinnitus, skin inflammation and scaling, skin rash, vertigo, weight loss, and occasionally urinary incontinence.[2] Hydroxychloroquine can worsen existing cases of both psoriasis and porphyria.[2]

Maes17

Superstar
According to my mother, who is supposed to take it for lupus, it’s harsh enough that she discontinued its use way way before corona virus was a thing. I’m not a doctor not a scientist. I’m only telling you what I know.

my uncle got corona and they gave him azpack at first because they thought it was bronchitis and he felt worlds better after two days. No chloroquine. Just the zpack.
Could be allergic reactions.
Idk. I personally am not on board with it yet just cause I don’t know too much about it. Even doing research, the fact it’s been around for a long time. It still seems unkown to me.

So they have to create other justifications for the digital certificate.

There are too many nuclear attack predictions here. And movies and series. "If you're not getting certified, you're a potential terrorist hiding from the government."

I said they needed terrorism before.

“We have begun analyzing the data of who we’ve arrested, and begun actually doing what you would think as, almost very similar to our COVID. It’s contact tracing,” Harrington said.

just a coincidence.

Last edited:
  • Erna Solberg admitted she took the decision to close down schools 'out of fear'
  • She said that she took the decision as a 'precautionary' measure amid the crisis
  • Comes weeks after Norway announced plans to fully lift lockdown by mid-June
German Official Leaks Report Denouncing COVID-19 As "A Global False Alarm"
African country bans face masks - also reopen schools and shops - RT

FUCK YOU ALL

I meant the regions "highlighted" in terms of quarantine level and (so called) death toll. The crisis was in Iran and Italy after China. And others...
So, what do they want from Spain and France?

I said that New York is the leading region

it says 666 in your posts but i can't find it in the content. where's the 666?
It’s the address of WuXi tech

starting to think the corruption of the virus data is another avenue being leaked to incite dissent to our governing powers?! anyone ?