COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

They are preparing for a much bigger and deadlier event this fall!
1 In 5 Adults In England Think The Coronavirus Is A Hoax
“Those who believe in conspiracy theories also say that they are less likely to accept a vaccination, take a diagnostic test or wear a face mask,” Freeman said. “The beliefs look to be corrosive to our necessary collective response to the crisis. In the wake of the epidemic, mistrust looks to have become mainstream.”

mandatory vaccine is very difficult under these conditions.

A Freeman

Superstar

Karlysymon

Superstar
"A coordinated global effort like this doesn’t just happen. It takes years of training and planning. The only people who can’t see it are those who, for whatever reason, choose not to. "- Iain Davis
So, so true! Given that some of the changes in place now, “they” desire them to remain permanent. The BBC had this propaganda piece on how to get some of those changes permanent.

"We need positive stories about the benefits of what we're being asked to do.
"It reinforces that this is the new normal - that everyone needs to get behind it in order for it to work.
And timing is everything. I don’t think something like this was possible 10 or even 20yrs ago (control apparatus not yet firmly in place). Which is why the age of Islamic Terrorism, as we’ve come to know it, officially ended with Baghdadi’s “death”. I mentioned it in another thread, at the time of his “death”, that ISIS would be replaced with something else.
For the true believers, Trump scored points in their book for “defeating” ISIS. For someone to come to believe something like this, either they can’t see or willfully don’t want to see and acknowledge “the system” and how it operates. Anyone who bothered to find out how ISIS came to be wouldn’t buy into the whole “Trump defeated ISIS” and that the world is safe now. He even boasted that he’d weakened ISIS. They don’t shut down those kinds of operations unless they have served their purpose/run their course. Like Hollywood as the dream factory, the Fear Factory(intelligence) will keep churning out threats/boogeymen to keep the populace in line through fear.

Some of the “stripping away of freedoms” just couldn’t be delivered by Islamic terrorism. Think back on all the news stories last year,*** about how “Isis had been defeated” and that individual countries should take back their citizens who had left home to fight. “They” don’t get rid of these proxy armies unless they’ve served their purpose. We could even see a bogus news story that Coronavirus wiped out the remaining ISIS fighters. Now, some of these other less well known groups will obviously be kept around in the region but I don’t think we are ever going to hear much about Islamic terrorism again.

There is also a reason that people like Macron and Merkel employed the language of warfare in regard to COVID, and they weren’t the only ones. “We are on a war footing”…..so we were told…

***looking back at last year’s news stories, I’ve concluded that some of those events were heralding what’s to come. Apart from ISIS, you’d have to include Greta Thunberg and AOC’s “green crusade”, given how much good coronavirus has done for the planet.
Who Controls the British Response to Covid-19?

Answer #1: Neil Ferguson (Imperial College)-

"Ferguson was instrumental in the modelling of the British Government's response to Foot and Mouth Disease (FMD) in 2001, which Thrusfield describes as "not fit for purpose" (2006) and "seriously flawed" (2012). Thrusfield has highlighted the limitations of Ferguson's mathematical modelling methods, and applied the doubts he expressed over FMD to the current Covid–19 "crisis" response.

An estimated twelve million animals were slaughtered as a result of Ferguson's 2001 initiative. The farming community was devastated by suicides and bankruptcies that irretrievably altered the landscape of British agriculture — forcing healthy smallholdings into agri-corporate mergers and empowering the EU central governance in the agricultural sector."
Interesting that Neil ferguson sits on the advisory board, that advised PHE (Public Health England) to downgrade covid from being a HCID. So maybe he was downvoted? And yet the UK gov’t went on to run with his Imperial College models. I don’t think that this is the only incidence where a scientist’s left-hand is doing one thing and the right hand is doing another.
https://www.gov.uk/guidance/high-consequence-infectious-diseases-hcid

https://www.gov.uk/government/groups/advisory-committee-on-dangerous-pathogens#membership

@A.J posted this article in another thread. Apparently he has resigned

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Yes I've just found this out in the last few days (via this thread). Keep up the good work by the way, I'm forwarding to as many people as I can. Unfortunately people are so well programmed, the only reaction I tend to get is confrontationial / bordering on aggressive confrontation.

I'm like you guys I guess - been awake for about 5 years or so - started with looking up into the sky one day and thinking - 'hmm, those vapour trails have turned into clouds?' - then got sucked into the worm hole..finally about a year ago I thought to myself with relief and a slight sheepishness, maybe that I had gotten carried away with it after all. Then 6 months later pretty much every thing that has been predicted, is converging at the same time!

I have to say that I never thought it would be a pandemic though. Got to hand it to them, they've gotten away with the perfect crime.
Welcome to the forum N2C. Many people don't want to be woke. That's why I post as many silenced doctor video's as possible regarding CV-19. I find people are more receptive to doctors than conspiracy type presentations. Quite a few have been taken down from YouTube and I try to replace them on this thread as soon as possible. You're input is always welcome and i appreciate you letting people know.

Karlysymon

Superstar
How do you imagine they are going to get everyone on-board for their DNA/RNA based vaccines using a Gene Gun?One way, i imagine, would be to convince them that their DNA has been corrupted by someone or something.
View attachment 36200
In genetic engineering, a gene gun or biolistic particle delivery system is a device used to deliver exogenous DNA (transgenes), RNA, or protein to cells.
Seriously. I could have sworn this was an Onion or Babylon Bee article.

NASA Should Beware of Viruses From Outer Space

(Bloomberg Opinion) -- This summer, the National Aeronautics and Space Administration will launch a rover designed to collect samples of the Martian surface and store them until they can eventually be brought back to Earth.

When they arrive, according to a former NASA scientist, they’ll be “quarantined and treated as though they are the Ebola virus until proven safe."His statement caused a minor media sensation, and understandably so. In the midst of one pandemic, Americans aren't ready for another imported from outer space.

But ready or not, the U.S. and other spacefaring nations need to start updating planetary-protection measures for a new era of spaceflight.In the years ahead, NASA's Mars initiatives will likely be emulated by other countries. Ambitious private space companies are eager to follow with their own robots (and perhaps, eventually, humans).

Clearer safety guidelines are essential both for protecting Earth and for ensuring that a wary public is comfortable with humanity's next steps into the solar system.No one knows, of course, if there’s life elsewhere in the universe. But as far back as the mid-1950s, scientists were thinking about ways to prevent alien lifeforms from contaminating the Earth (and vice-versa)....
Don’t be surprised. They are seeding something into the public’s consciousness.

The obvious question to ask here is: before NASA’s rover can land on Mars to collect those viruses, can the Martians set sail and contaminate Earth or can a huge asteroid laden with those viruses hurtle towards earth? And if they do (I don’t believe in little-green-men-alien nonsense btw, iam only phrasing the question like any MSM reporter would), what are the chances for mankind’s survival? The claim can be made that if coronavirus could be devastating, imagine what Martian viruses could do. Not too long ago, I saw this…

I think you can see the picture that’s forming here. Like I asked you in my quoted post above, how else do you think they are going to sell their RNA/DNA vaccines to the masses with little opposition? Astrobiologists and geomicrobiologists would have the final say and trump your average doctor’s opinion. Convince people that they are sick and dying from something otherworldy even if the gov't has just sparayed something deadly. Can you imagine what the public will be tasked with here on out?
There is a reason the Pentagon officially released those UFO videos. I had completely dismissed the news but I changed my mind when I considered it alongside “Operation Blackout 2020”. Furthermore, the phrase “Dark winter” is everywhere now. The era of Islamic Terrorism as a boogeyman is over and has run its course, this new decade demands a new threat. It would be prudent to revisit Werhner von Braun’s list of planned threats. The father of America's space program who stated that the game plan was to fool people with fake communism, fake terrorism, fake asteroids and a fake alien invasion.

And it was right there in the article:

But ready or not, the U.S. and other space faring nations need to start updating planetary-protection measures for a new era of space flight. In the years ahead, NASA's Mars initiatives will likely be emulated by other countries.

So, it is in 2020 that NASA decided that space viruses are such a concern and that updates should be made…hmmm
Saying something like that during a pandemic brings to mind how during the run-up to the Iraq war, they were talking about Syria being next. So the play book never changes.

UAC posted Trump’s deep-fake Independence Day tweet. It was reported as being “just a random tweet from the president” but was it really random? I went ahead to find out who actually made the clip but I wonder; could life end up imitating that art? Of all the presidential speeches in films, the best that the content creators (aka manipulators) could find was that of a president motivating his “space force” that is about to engage the alien invaders? Funny thing is, when Trump and afew senators were briefed last year, he said he didn’t particularly believe in them. Also in the operation blackout simulations, all the US intelligence agencies expect the use of deep-fake technology to ruin the election.

Trump pulling out of the Open Skies Treaty at this point in time could be part of this game plan.

Emp-black-out and an asteroid
More update:
Something like this can be verified at FedBizOpps where the gov't posts solicitations. But if a solicitation had been posted, everyone would be talking about something like this. I haven't seen it in alt-media until this video. Maybe the request was too controversial and eye-brow raising that word-of-mouth just kinda went out to manufacturers?

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
the point of discussion should not be that the vaccine will cause death. no matter what he said about depopulation. this may not be true and may reduce the credibility of conspiracy theories. the main thing to discuss is that we should not accept the vaccine even if it is not deadly.
"it just means approving NWO/666 and means you're stupid enough to deny the immune system."

if the real deadly virus is released:
"you should reject the vaccine even if it is healthy and will save lives. don't give ransom to NWO. "
I don't believe 50 million may die directly. That would be insanely obvious. I am however concerned what a experimental vaccine would do to someones immune system and how it would effect then indirectly.

Dr.Cahill previously said there is no vaccine for coronavirus virus which makes up COVID-19 because when test animals received vaccines they were fine but when they came across the coronavirus they were severely effected and many died due to viral interference. This was confirmed with US Army soldiers given test vaccines that created the same autoimmune - cytokine storm response causing severe reactions.

So while the shot wouldn't directly effect most people, the virus quite possibly would down the road. The cabal hoping we don't put 2 and 2 together.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Don’t be surprised. They are seeding something into the public’s consciousness.

The obvious question to ask here is: before NASA’s rover can land on Mars to collect those viruses, can the Martians set sail and contaminate Earth or can a huge asteroid laden with those viruses hurtle towards earth? And if they do (I don’t believe in little-green-men-alien nonsense btw, iam only phrasing the question like any MSM reporter would), what are the chances for mankind’s survival? The claim can be made that if coronavirus could be devastating, imagine what Martian viruses could do. Not too long ago, I saw this…

I think you can see the picture that’s forming here. Like I asked you in my quoted post above, how else do you think they are going to sell their RNA/DNA vaccines to the masses with little opposition? Astrobiologists and geomicrobiologists would have the final say and trump your average doctor’s opinion. Convince people that they are sick and dying from something otherworldy even if the gov't has just sparayed something deadly. Can you imagine what the public will be tasked with here on out?
There is a reason the Pentagon officially released those UFO videos. I had completely dismissed the news but I changed my mind when I considered it alongside “Operation Blackout 2020”. Furthermore, the phrase “Dark winter” is everywhere now. The era of Islamic Terrorism as a boogeyman is over and has run its course, this new decade demands a new threat. It would be prudent to revisit Werhner von Braun’s list of planned threats. The father of America's space program who stated that the game plan was to fool people with fake communism, fake terrorism, fake asteroids and a fake alien invasion.

And it was right there in the article:

But ready or not, the U.S. and other space faring nations need to start updating planetary-protection measures for a new era of space flight. In the years ahead, NASA's Mars initiatives will likely be emulated by other countries.

So, it is in 2020 that NASA decided that space viruses are such a concern and that updates should be made…hmmm
Saying something like that during a pandemic brings to mind how during the run-up to the Iraq war, they were talking about Syria being next. So the play book never changes.

UAC posted Trump’s deep-fake Independence Day tweet. It was reported as being “just a random tweet from the president” but was it really random? I went ahead to find out who actually made the clip but I wonder; could life end up imitating that art? Of all the presidential speeches in films, the best that the content creators (aka manipulators) could find was that of a president motivating his “space force” that is about to engage the alien invaders? Funny thing is, when Trump and afew senators were briefed last year, he said he didn’t particularly believe in them. Also in the operation blackout simulations, all the US intelligence agencies expect the use of deep-fake technology to ruin the election.

Trump pulling out of the Open Skies Treaty at this point in time could be part of this game plan.

Emp-black-out and an asteroid

Something like this can be verified at FedBizOpps where the gov't posts solicitations. But if a solicitation had been posted, everyone would be talking about something like this. I haven't seen it in alt-media until this video. Maybe the request was too controversial and eye-brow raising that word-of-mouth just kinda went out to manufacturers?
Very interesting KS! I think perhaps this may be Plan B, if the CV-19 fear level drops off too much. It's certainly something to consider, as crazy as it sounds! As if the manufactured madness in this world isn't enough - now this!

BTW, the book "One Second After" by William R. Forstchen about an EMP attack on the US freaked me right out.o_O

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
1 In 5 Adults In England Think The Coronavirus Is A Hoax
“Those who believe in conspiracy theories also say that they are less likely to accept a vaccination, take a diagnostic test or wear a face mask,” Freeman said. “The beliefs look to be corrosive to our necessary collective response to the crisis. In the wake of the epidemic, mistrust looks to have become mainstream.”

mandatory vaccine is very difficult under these conditions.
Yes, the Streisand effect is working!! For those of you who don't know what that is:

Screenshot_2020-05-26 Streisand effect - Wikipedia.png

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
‘How Could the CDC Make That Mistake?’

The government’s disease-fighting agency is conflating viral and antibody tests, compromising a few crucial metrics that governors depend on to reopen their economies. Pennsylvania, Georgia, Texas, and other states are doing the same.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is conflating the results of two different types of coronavirus tests, distorting several important metrics and providing the country with an inaccurate picture of the state of the pandemic. We’ve learned that the CDC is making, at best, a debilitating mistake: combining test results that diagnose current coronavirus infections with test results that measure whether someone has ever had the virus. The upshot is that the government’s disease-fighting agency is overstating the country’s ability to test people who are sick with COVID-19. The agency confirmed to The Atlantic on Wednesday that it is mixing the results of viral and antibody tests, even though the two tests reveal different information and are used for different reasons.

This is not merely a technical error. States have set quantitative guidelines for reopening their economies based on these flawed data points.
Several states—including Pennsylvania, the site of one of the country’s largest
outbreaks, as well as Texas, Georgia, and Vermont—are blending the data in the same way. Virginia likewise mixed viral and antibody test results until last week, but it reversed course and the governor apologized for the practice after it was covered by the Richmond Times-Dispatch and The Atlantic. Maine similarly separated its data on Wednesday; Vermont authorities claimed they didn’t even know they were doing this.
The full story is here:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
How To Sue Your Governor

By Allan Stevo
Over the past month of advocating for civil disobedience against the corona ban, I’ve received many requests on how a person goes about suing the government.

A wonderful and fitting article about being civilly disobedient ran at the American Institute for Economic Research entitled “Why Aren’t Americans Suing Their Way Out Of Lockdown?”

That article, by Robert E. Wright, presents a legal framework for why more lawsuits should take place. Below, I’m going to offer a framework for HOW to make that happen. If the courts were inundated with 30 million lawsuits tomorrow, it would be a great thing. I once had the joy of suing the government in a manner similar to this one. Alternately, if even just one key test case is brought before the courts successfully, as Wright describes in his piece, it could have a tremendous impact that ripples through the country.

I’m not deluding myself into thinking that the government judiciary will free America from government tyranny, but once in a while they require a tyrant to explain himself, allow a citizen to redress grievances, and occasionally act as a tool to help right wrongs.

If you think you have been harmed by the corona bans, below are some first steps that can be taken to help set that lawsuit into motion.

Full article and steps found here:

Karlysymon

Superstar
Very interesting KS! I think perhaps this may be Plan B, if the CV-19 fear level drops off too much. It's certainly something to consider, as crazy as it sounds! As if the manufactured madness in this world isn't enough - now this!

BTW, the book "One Second After" by William R. Forstchen about an EMP attack on the US freaked me right out.o_O
I know it sounds crazy and out-there but i can't shake if off. I used public information to inform that crazy opinion :p .
It is probably the bioterror attack that Bill Gates anticipates. When they say it is E.T, i won't believe any of it. Iam keeping up with "space news" now as much as i can.
See these two X-Files clips (Bertoxxulous got me the second one)

FEMA

"It will begin on a Friday..."

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I know it sounds crazy and out-there but i can't shake if off. I used public information to inform that crazy opinion :p .
It is probably the bioterror attack that Bill Gates anticipates. When they say it is E.T, i won't believe any of it. Iam keeping up with "space news" now as much as i can.

FEMA

I've seen both of those clips several times in the past, but now I am seeing them in a different way. So maybe its not plan B, maybe its Part 2,3.. in this massive coordinated NWO roll-out.

Last edited:

FEMA

"bio-terror attack" could be the first step for Project Blue Beam. I was thinking about that too

Burn your smartphone in a picnic fire. It's that simple.
9453551419442.jpg

Karlysymon

Superstar
I've seen both of those clips several times in the past, but now I am seeing them in a different way. So maybe its not plan B, maybe its Part 2 or more in the bigger picture. Wow!
They keep saying its going to be a Dark Winter. Robert Redfield (CDC head), Fauci and a one Bright that Trump fired recently have all said it. Keep in mind that the intelligence agencies anticipate that American democracy will not survive the hacking attempts later this year. If they are forcing people to wear masks now, one can only imagine the changes to be implemented when they say it is an E.T virus. Frankly, i don't even want to think about it...
"bio-terror attack" could be the first step for Project Blue Beam. I was thinking about that too

Most definitely. Totally agree. They can't do Bluebeam now, we have to segued into it.

They keep saying its going to be a Dark Winter. Robert Redfield (CDC head), Fauci and a one Bright that Trump fired recently have all said it. Keep in mind that the intelligence agencies anticipate that American democracy will not survive the hacking attempts later this year. If they are forcing people to wear masks now, one can only imagine the changes to be implemented when they say it is an E.T virus. Frankly, i don't even want to think about it...

Most definitely. Totally agree. They can't do Bluebeam now, we have to segued into it.
two months ago I wouldn't have thought that the peoples of the world were stupid enough to believe in Project Blue Beam. But during this time, I saw that people voluntarily went under house arrest, were bought thousands of toilet paper, were wearing dog muzzles outside and were reported their sexual life to the government via bluetooth only because of a runny nose.

now I have to explain the hologram technology to 7 billion people.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Ritchie From Boston discusses the UN NWO website.
United Nations "Announces" the New World Order

Last edited: