COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

justjess

Superstar
We have a lot of devices connected. Four computers, two which are work computers. ps4, two smart tv’s, three phones, oh and an xbox

But I’ll consider. Definitely keeping a better router in mind.
I had the same issue. Tried increasing my internet speed, bought unlimited mobile.. still issues. Bought a really good router and poof issue gone. And I’m cheap so I was really trying to avoid having to do it but I’m happy I did now.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
RFB and James Corbett discuss the CV-19 psy-op and where they think its heading.
SHARE THIS: The New Normal With James Corbett.

Hi there - very new to the forum so I've not really figured out if it's mainly US or UK posters - but I just wanted to say, did anyone see the BBC questioning Dominic Cumming's last night in regards to him breaking quarantine rules?

it was interesting to note that the reporter stated that 'very soon we'll all be using the contract tracing app'..call me a cynic, but that sounded a bit predictive to me? ..the UK narrative has gone from trialing a system that might be used, to very soon we'll all be using the system - in the space of a few weeks.
I fear when they roll out the tests could be contaminated with a second wave of the virus

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Hi there - very new to the forum so I've not really figured out if it's mainly US or UK posters - but I just wanted to say, did anyone see the BBC questioning Dominic Cumming's last night in regards to him breaking quarantine rules?

it was interesting to note that the reporter stated that 'very soon we'll all be using the contract tracing app'..call me a cynic, but that sounded a bit predictive to me? ..the UK narrative has gone from trialing a system that might be used, to very soon we'll all be using the system - in the space of a few weeks.
I'm in North America so I don't know much about the Dominic Cumming's situation, but when the establishment shames a politician in public for breaking the new rules, they are letting others (commoners) know that no one is above the law. It's blatant social conditioning for the masses to accept their new reality of a police state and Gov control.

The tracing apps are being rolled out in the US and Canada as well, most likely August or September. They are in the process of building a 'Army of tracers" as its been said in the media. There's talk that the app will automatically be installed on cell phones, so beware and turn off any auto install functions.

Last edited:
I'm in North America so I don't know much about the Dominic Cumming's situation, but when the establishment shames a politician in public for breaking the new rules, they are letting others (commoners) know that no one is above the law. It's blatant social conditioning for the masses to accept their new reality of a police state and Gov control.

The tracing apps are being rolled out in the US and Canada as well, most likely August or September. They are in the process of building a 'Army of tracers" as its been said in the media. There's talk that the app will automatically be installed on cell phones, so beware and turn off any auto functions.
Most around me see the testing as harmless what are the implications in your opinion of being tested

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Dr. Judy Mikovits says 50 million will die in U.S. from COVID Vaccine - Dr. Sherry Tenpenny Agrees
Host Brian Rose of RealLondon TV recently interviewed Dr. Judy Mikovits, then Dr. Sherry Tenpenny about the coming fast-tracked COVID vaccine. These videos have been scrubbed from YouTube and many other platforms. To her credit, Dr. Tenpenny ties in the eugenics movement, still alive and thriving, with the recent push to inject deadly toxins into every human being on earth to depopulate the planet. Please share and circulate.

Dr. Judy Mikovits says 50 million will die in U.S. from COVID Vaccine - Dr. Sherry Tenpenny Agrees
Host Brian Rose of RealLondon TV recently interviewed Dr. Judy Mikovits, then Dr. Sherry Tenpenny about the coming fast-tracked COVID vaccine. These videos have been scrubbed from YouTube and many other platforms. To her credit, Dr. Tenpenny ties in the eugenics movement, still alive and thriving, with the recent push to inject deadly toxins into every human being on earth to depopulate the planet. Please share and circulate.

by the time the vaccine is here I believe clear lines will have been drawn

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Most around me see the testing as harmless what are the implications in your opinion of being tested
Many believe that the testing swab is infected with the virus, others claim they are collecting DNA for a massive data base. It's all speculation but I found this revealing.
She slips up "we didn't infect enough population"

the point of discussion should not be that the vaccine will cause death. no matter what he said about depopulation. this may not be true and may reduce the credibility of conspiracy theories. the main thing to discuss is that we should not accept the vaccine even if it is not deadly.

"it just means approving NWO/666 and means you're stupid enough to deny the immune system."

if the real deadly virus is released:
"you should reject the vaccine even if it is healthy and will save lives. don't give ransom to NWO. "

Last edited: