COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

A Freeman

Superstar
https://needtoknow.news/2020/05/us-supreme-court-has-ruled-that-forced-vaccines-are-constitutional/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=us-supreme-court-has-ruled-that-forced-vaccines-are-constitutional

How to Lawfully Decline a Vaccine.

Step 1. It is against my religious convictions that are protected by various
international declarations.

Step 2. It is against God’s Law to take part in witchcraft/pharmacy.

Exodus 22:18 Thou shalt not suffer a witch/pharmacist to live.

Deuteronomy 18:10 There shall not be found among you [any one] that maketh his
son or his daughter to pass through the fire, [or] that useth divination, [or]
an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch/pharmacist,
18:11 Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a
necromancer (medium).
18:12 For all that do these things [are] an abomination unto the "I AM": and
because of these abominations the "I AM" thy God doth drive them out from before
thee.

Galatians 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are [these];
Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
5:20 Idolatry, PHARMACY, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions,
heresies,
5:21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I
tell you before, as I have also told [you] in time past, that they which do such
things shall NOT inherit The Kingdom of God.

Step 3. The vaccines are products of witchcraft/pharmacy and contain poisonous
substances and therefore are against The Law.

Step 4. Vaccinating someone is a criminal act of assault with a deadly weapon.

The Hippocratic oath states that you must first do no harm, and therefore you
are bound by your oath to not vaccinate anyone, especially against his/her will.

A Freeman

Superstar
From the 21 November 2010 episode of the SImpson's entitled "The Fool Monty"...

House Cat Flu is Coming People!

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Of course... and the extensions in the name of Safety go on... and on.
But perhaps all of the remote work over the internet could be used to justify the need for the whole 5g thing? Especially with businesses discovering that they can save X amount of money by not having to maintain office space etc..

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Are they trying to justify it? I thought it was a done deal. I can't stand it.
Maybe I used the wrong word. Maybe they are going to use the remote thing "to sell the public" on 5g in an attempt to get people to stop attacking the masts etc...

Last edited:

Lurker

Star

It really is getting harder to trust news sources. It seems like they are just leading civilians around in circles right now. Really do question authority
"Last week, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, a Republican, said Jones was under "active criminal charges" for cyber stalking and cyber sexual harassment."

Maes17

Superstar
All these articles we’ve posted on this thread.
If anybody has the time. Who/what is the common denominator through out this pandemic?

If we can pin point some common theme that’s in near every covid related article/statistical date then we can start figuring out the motive.

I’ve singled out Fauci and the WHO.
These two seem to have an almost population control approach right now. But I don’t want to jump to conclusions yet. There is more below the surface

B_JMNN

Established
But perhaps all of the remote work over the internet could be used to justify the need for the whole 5g thing? Especially with businesses discovering that they can save X amount of money by not having to maintain office space etc..
It can be because people are experiencing lags and would want anything that doesn't lag. That's how they're getting people used to the idea.

Maes17

Superstar
Trying to work from home at the bar. I need 5G.
I find the less devices connected to my wi-fi speeds things up. Especially now that my wife works from home, I stopped my ps4 habit, my phone is running on cellular data.

Maes17

Superstar
Get a better router, seriously
We have a lot of devices connected. Four computers, two which are work computers. ps4, two smart tv’s, three phones, oh and an xbox

But I’ll consider. Definitely keeping a better router in mind.