COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Karlysymon

Superstar
Something is up...

Personally, i feel like "they" are wrapping up the pandemic narrative. The big networks did little to zero reporting on the IHU variant and are sticking to Omicron. I don't believe they are letting up or giving up their two main goals: A digital ID and transhumanism/Internet of Bodies. So either they will use an alternative mechanism other than the needle to achieve those goals or they have passed their set threshold on how much of the world population is innoculated. Unless this reversal is another one of their mind games....

Something is up...

Personally, i feel like "they" are wrapping up the pandemic narrative. The big networks did little to zero reporting on the IHU variant and are sticking to Omicron. I don't believe they are letting up or giving up their two main goals: A digital ID and transhumanism/Internet of Bodies. So either they will use an alternative mechanism other than the needle to achieve those goals or they have passed their set threshold on how much of the world population is innoculated. Unless this reversal is another one of their mind games....

I don't think they're done milking the pandemic narrative myself. I think they still plan to get people with a few more more jabs before mass revolts happen, or switch over to those pills if it gets too heated.

I recommend this video if you haven't seen it, especially the specific part I've linked to:

Last edited:

YAH444

Rookie
I don't think they're done milking the pandemic narrative myself. I think they still plan to get people with a few more more jabs before mass revolts happen, or switch over to those pills if it gets too heated.

I recommend this video if you haven't seen it, especially the specific part I've linked to:

They're definitely not done milking the plandemic...my job has been dropping hints that employees will be required to get boosted every 5 months to maintain their "fully vaccinated" status. Biden's administration is also funding a covid test production facility that won't be finished until 2024. They plan on milking this forever.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Something is up...

Not in Canada anyways...
Federal contracts poised to deliver 100 million vaccine doses annually for years
Contracts are for 65M doses from Pfizer and 35M from Moderna

Federal COVID-19 vaccine contracts mean Canada should get enough doses to give two or three more mRNA shots to every Canadian, every year, until at least 2024.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

e-Enoch

Superstar

Karlysymon

Superstar
Not in Canada anyways...
Federal contracts poised to deliver 100 million vaccine doses annually for years
Contracts are for 65M doses from Pfizer and 35M from Moderna

Federal COVID-19 vaccine contracts mean Canada should get enough doses to give two or three more mRNA shots to every Canadian, every year, until at least 2024.

I think it's going to vary by country. I don't think they are going to keep saying that we are in a "pandemic". What you linked to should be terrifying in the sense that, if we are no longer in a pandemic/emergency situation, then how are they going to justify forcing you to take the shots until the Covid programme officially folds in 2024/2025?
My guess is that it will be tagged onto UBI or CBDCs.
1642084308673.png

In other countries, childhood vaccine drives have been ramped up. Some of the vaccines now require boosters (i.e polio) so iam pretty much convinced that ID2020 and the Internet of Bodies (IoB) will be achieved through other means, and not necessarily through a Covid shot. So while other countries may not be purchasing vast amounts of the covid shots, in other places where resistance is expected (especially in regard to kids), covert means will be employed by using vaccines that people still trust.

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar
I think it's going to vary by country. I don't think they are going to keep saying that we are in a "pandemic". What you linked to should be terrifying in the sense that, if we are no longer in a pandemic/emergency situation, then how are they going to justify forcing you to take the shots until the Covid programme officially folds in 2024/2025?

In other countries, childhood vaccine drives have been ramped up. Some of the vaccines now require boosters (i.e polio) so iam pretty much convinced that ID2020 and the Internet of Bodies (IoB) will be achieved through other means, and not necessarily through a Covid shot. So while other countries may not be purchasing vast amounts of the covid shots, in other places where resistance is expected (especially in regard to kids), covert means will be employed by using vaccines that people still trust.
Doctors play a strong role here...Usually, when a doctor "prescribes" vaccination, esp for kids, patients or parents simply follow...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

I think as more and more people fall ill and die from the jabs they'll continue to blame it on the latest "variant to get people to take the latest booster. I agree it may be different in other countries. Is it in processed foods and the water supply already? Flu shot?

Yeah, the UBI or CBDC is certainly part of it, but how will they sell the idea to billions of people who thought their vaccines were just that and not the internet of bodies?

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Catherine Austin Fitts | 2nd Full Interview | Planet Lockdown

From the website:
This excellent interview with Catherine Austin Fitts was the second one conducted as a part of the full-length documentary, Planet Lockdown.

In this second interview, Catherine explains how the central bankers are using governments around the world to implement a digital currency system that will signal what she calls the “end of currencies” and the implementation of global human slavery.

For many decades, the dollar has been the reserve currency and the central bankers are trying to bring in a new system but it’s not ready to go yet. So we’re in a period of great change and uncertainty, where the central bankers are trying to keep the dollar system going while also trying to accelerate the new system. The challenge they have is marketing a system that, if people understood it, nobody would want it and the way they’re doing that is with a healthcare crisis.

“Particularly in the United States, there’s a very negative downward spiral between the leadership and the general population and there’s a lot of anger between them. And this is all part of proving that people are stupid and therefore, don’t deserve to be part of a democratic process.”

The 0.001% need us to build the prison system. Catherine’s advice to everyone is, “Stop helping them…If you look at who’s building the train tracks of control, we’re the ones who are doing it. Stop helping them.”