COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

chrisocn

Established
View attachment 65556
@Lyfe
To further my point: “climate lockdowns” aren’t going to discriminate. You are all locked down at the same time, so again, taking the shot is pretty much useless. I suppose the segregation in Austria is only meant to increase vaxx uptake.

Proposing “climate lockdowns” in the West is going to be a hard sell so the only way “they” will get lockdown results is through acute shortages. Imagine every possible way you’d be prevented from leaving your home, state, country etc. I guess they’ll starve people so bad you won’t be able to walk a mile from your home.

Asking again if anyone has a video montage of political leaders promising you that “normal only returns when there is a vaccine”…because it is the vaxxed who should be greatly irked by all this. You took the shot to get your freedoms back…your “fully vaccinated” status, to retain those freedoms, is presently in jeopardy unless you take the booster shots and even with your boosters, the climate restrictions are going to snatch what you are desperate to retain in the first place....and on, and on...

This was NEVER about a virus, but a Global Order through the mandates of Agenda2020...2030...2040...2050, which Covid has helped put in place. It's JUST like after 9/11 within the US...installing covert government agencies, partnering with ISPs, chipping our computers, etc. To have their Utopian Society (Order Out of Chaos), they must control the serfs...

FilthPig

Veteran
¨Shots Fired During Anti-Lockdown 'Riots' in Rotterdam¨

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
Austria reimposes full lockdown, plans to make COVID vaccines compulsory

Cartoon logic: Vaccinated people require protection from those who are not vaccinated.

Inside the Austrian lockdown
We explore the world's first lockdown for the unvaccinated
BY Freddie Sayers
"On a practical level, though, the logic of the new rules does not withstand much scrutiny: unvaccinated workers are permitted to travel to and from work, and they work disproportionately within the hospitality sector. This means that they are currently allowed into restaurants and bars to serve, but not to consume. In any case, if there were only vaccinated people in a venue, that wouldn’t necessarily make it Covid-free. Many places require daily testing for non-vaccinated staff, yet not for the vaccinated, leading to the odd situation where the unvaccinated are “safer” than the patrons. "

Last edited:

DavidSon

Star
Austria reimposes full lockdown, plans to make COVID vaccines compulsory

Cartoon logic: Vaccinated people require protection from those who are not vaccinated.

Inside the Austrian lockdown
We explore the world's first lockdown for the unvaccinated
BY Freddie Sayers
"On a practical level, though, the logic of the new rules does not withstand much scrutiny: unvaccinated workers are permitted to travel to and from work, and they work disproportionately within the hospitality sector. This means that they are currently allowed into restaurants and bars to serve, but not to consume. In any case, if there were only vaccinated people in a venue, that wouldn’t necessarily make it Covid-free. Many places require daily testing for non-vaccinated staff, yet not for the vaccinated, leading to the odd situation where the unvaccinated are “safer” than the patrons. "
I liked the article from Sayers, he has a good spirit. Look how much has changed in just 2 days! After all the talk they're making the injections mandatory. It's bad news but I laughed at the 1st headlines- like we didn't know 1.5 years ago what all this was leading to.

@Karlysymon will get a kick out of this quote- another nudge :D :

"The Austrian Chancellor Alexander Schallenberg openly explains that the policy is a heavy-handed “nudge”: “My aim is very clear: to get the unvaccinated to get vaccinated, not to lock up the unvaccinated,” he told ORF radio station."

Like I said I guess a lot can change in 2 days. Our officials' words are as trustworthy as a PCR test. Speaking of tests we have to remind ourselves that "cases" are a lie. Masks and social distancing don't stop transmission of any sickness... their gene therapies certainly don't. Convid is a fabricated tool for the domination of mankind, simple as that. Sayers summed up his article and the situation properly; the comment on the endemic nature of the illness is the same as Dr. Malone's opinion:

"It would be hard to think of anyone less threatening or extreme than Mia and Chris. Alternative, certainly; anti-establishment, yes. But good people who in any healthy, confident culture would be cherished and celebrated. Allowing them, and millions like them, to drift into a caste of untouchables, separated from the mainstream, all for the sake of a marginal gain against a virus that is rapidly becoming endemic, may prove to be a grave miscalculation with effects that will be felt for years to come."

DesertRose

Superstar
Germany | Dr Thomas Jendges Head of Clinic, Commits Suicide “COVID-19 Vaccine Is a Genocide”

In Germany, the Head of the Chemnitz Clinic, Dr Thomas Jendges, committed suicide saying he no longer wants to be part of the Genocide happening vis the COVID-19 Vaccine. #genocide #pandemic #covid19 #covidvaccine
The Chief of a Clinic in Chemnitz, Germany committed suicide. In a letter found on the scene, he explains that he can no longer be part of the Genocide.
On Tuesday, Dr Thomas Jendges, Head of the Chemnitz Clinic, committed suicide by jumping from the top of the clinic’s building in Flemmingstrasse, Germany, according to Bild . He was 55 years old.
Did he really commit suicide or was He murdered?This should be investigated!:(
May the Creator give solace to his family!

Revealed: Documents Show Bill Gates Has Given $319 Million to Media Outlets
The Gates Foundation has given far and wide to academic sources, with at least $13.6 million going toward creating content for the prestigious medical journal The Lancet.

In intellectual circles there is a fetishism of "peer-reviewed journal". When they use the phrase "peer-reviewed journal" in a sentence, their mouth is watering and have a little orgasm. But... they were PAID.

Karlysymon

Superstar
In the last two days, I’ve seen 2 Daily Mail articles talking about protests: one in Paris for solidarity with the Austrians and the one about Germany making vaccinations compulsory and protests erupting in Europe. So I thought that was really odd that they would be reporting on them.

I did a search to see if other mainstream outlets were reporting on the protests and lo and behold, they are!
1637526820589.jpeg

I really do think that there may be truth to this stuff that seekinheart posted. So MSM completely ignored and failed to report on previous protests and are now doing an about face? Why? If they didn’t want you in the streets before, why do they want you there now? Do they, perhaps, want you to bring down your own government so that “someone” else swoops in with a ready-made solution? Are we assume that we will see a Gladio redux (protestors start to suddenly find weapons caches….think George Floyd bricks)? Could well-meaning people be walking into a trap or are they plants??

Just something to think about….considering the “other side” has gamed out their war strategies