COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
More on this...

FDA Asks Federal Judge to Grant it Until the Year 2076 to Fully Release Pfizer’s COVID-19 Vaccine Data

The fed gov’t shields Pfizer from liability. Gives it billions of dollars. Makes Americans take its product. But won’t let you see the data supporting its safety/efficacy. Who does the gov't work for?

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
French citizens without booster shot will be locked out of parts of society

"The government said seniors above the age of 65 who do not get their booster shot when they become eligible will have their vaccine passport deactivated and so they will be locked out of much of society.

If it has been six months since the second dose of the vaccine, the government will allow those eligible five weeks to get the booster shot. The government will begin enforcing the new rule on December 15."

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Technocrats Move Goal Posts, Now Require Boosters For Life

Screenshot 2021-11-18 at 08-58-46 Technocrats Move Goal Posts, Now Requifbfbre Boosters For Life.png

Screenshot 2021-11-18 at 08-59-15 Technocrats Move Goal Posts, Now Require Boosters For Life.png

Karlysymon

Superstar
Sadly I dont think its dawned upon people that things will never go back to normal. The vaccine requirements for employment are here to stay. If you resist your effectively cut off from society and limited to where you can work. It may be time to start planning an exodus to the states that fight these mandates.
Funny thing is, someone may take the shot to keep their job or be able to travel but the climate agenda is coming for that too. For example: Trudeau Considers Restricting Distance of Vehicle Travel For Canadian Citizens.

So, even with all your boosters, you'll still be restricted on where you can and can't go. Yes, this isn't Canada but the manufactured oil/gas shortages will take care of this. You'll find that you can't travel by air either because you are unvaxxed or vaxxed but carbon footprint nonsense doesn't permit it or just plainly, the planes are grounded because of acute shortages. Then you won't be able to travel very far by road because of the gas shortages. So in the end, taking the shot is essentially useless even though political leaders may threaten the unvaxxed that they are going to live lonely, miserable lives, etc. Inflation, food and gas shortages are going to affect everyone....vaxxed & unvaxxed.
1637248837410.png
@Lyfe
To further my point: “climate lockdowns” aren’t going to discriminate. You are all locked down at the same time, so again, taking the shot is pretty much useless. I suppose the segregation in Austria is only meant to increase vaxx uptake.

Proposing “climate lockdowns” in the West is going to be a hard sell so the only way “they” will get lockdown results is through acute shortages. Imagine every possible way you’d be prevented from leaving your home, state, country etc. I guess they’ll starve people so bad you won’t be able to walk a mile from your home.

Asking again if anyone has a video montage of political leaders promising you that “normal only returns when there is a vaccine”…because it is the vaxxed who should be greatly irked by all this. You took the shot to get your freedoms back…your “fully vaccinated” status, to retain those freedoms, is presently in jeopardy unless you take the booster shots and even with your boosters, the climate restrictions are going to snatch what you are desperate to retain in the first place....and on, and on...

Karlysymon

Superstar
1637249736194.png
At this point, iam thinking the only thing that hasn’t yet been proposed is dumping the covid vaccine in the water supply. Considering this was brought up in the film Contagion (I couldn’t find a clip but dialogue)
1637249895359.png

Anyway, if the pills are going to be an option, then what’s the point of the vaccine passports? Would they (for example, at an airport) need me to present some sort of diary with records of every time I popped my covid pill? Incase you think that the pill is going to be any different from the injection, here’s ex-DARPA director, Regina Dugan, in 2013 talking about “vitamin-authentication” pills and electronic tattoos. Considering her explanation on how the pill would get us to interact with our devices, you can bet that’s how the covid pill will work.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Technocrats Move Goal Posts, Now Require Boosters For Life

View attachment 65547

View attachment 65548
And surprise, surprise... we predicted this before the first "shot" was fired eh?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
View attachment 65557
At this point, iam thinking the only thing that hasn’t yet been proposed is dumping the covid vaccine in the water supply. Considering this was brought up in the film Contagion (I couldn’t find a clip but dialogue)

Anyway, if the pills are going to be an option, then what’s the point of the vaccine passports? Would they (for example, at an airport) need me to present some sort of diary with records of every time I popped my covid pill? Incase you think that the pill is going to be any different from the injection, here’s ex-DARPA director, Regina Dugan, in 2013 talking about “vitamin-authentication” pills and electronic tattoos. Considering her explanation on how the pill would get us to interact with our devices, you can bet that’s how the covid pill will work.
"At this point, iam thinking the only thing that hasn’t yet been proposed is dumping the covid vaccine in the water supply."
A huge part of their rituals are to get people to willfully accept them. The rest of us resist....

Lyfe

Star
Fauci warns that hospitalizations rising among fully vaccinated and BOOSTER is now the answer

MagneticHuman

Veteran
What is going on in the background while most people are distracted.....the building of the net.

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
What is going on in the background while most people are distracted.....the building of the net.
Actually its the coming of the digital dollar.

This video (just under an hour long) highlights how Blackrock and Vangaurd are pushing for completely track-able currency and have already made moves to impliment such a system.

When you see how the entire globe is still pushing con-vids nearly 2 years in you have to start to follow the money. While Blackrock and Vangaurd own stock in like 95% of the worlds corporations.