COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

recure

Established
If we consider that some of the “alt media” is controlled opposition (the antithesis), then it’s not unlikely that the MSM headlines will become so comically absurd that they will be endorsing theories they had thus far tried to discredit. Much of what we are told is quickly contradicted, but there are signs of an impending narrative shift whereby they will turn those who toed the line (by taking the vaccine and insisting others take it) against their governments (the synthesis). After all, the ultimate goal is the total anarchic collapse of governments after which one world government will rise from the ashes. Those who appear to be pulling strings, though being complicit in the agenda, are little more than PR and patsies while the real movers lurk in the shadows.

Great short 15 min "movie" showing what the future will resemble if people continue to cave on these "passports":

Daze

Superstar
Apologies in advance for the derail as i know it sets Frank off.

I would be surprised if the United states even exists in 7 more years. Things are really coming to a head. In 6 months time we might all be starving. For a year now people have been warning about them destroying food. Add in the powers that shouldn't be deliberately messing up the supply chain, then toss in the FED infinitely printing more money trying intentionally to crash the dollar... the world can be a very different place in only a year from now.

There is a hadith about the appearance of the dajjal (the anti-christ). The Almighty will order the crops to reduce their output by a 3rd for a year. then another 3rd the next year. the 3rd year will be one of global famine and the anti-christ will then appear to walk amongst us. Looking for supporters when people become destitute.

God alone knows if this 3 year period started in 2020.

These things aside, how many people do you think will even be alive in 5 years seeing at least a billion have taken the vaxx?

Ivanka in 2028? I'd be surprised to see a potus run for 2024 to be honest.

Lucy

Star
Australian Professor and vaccine developer Nikolai Petrovsky: "Because I'm passionate about vaccines—you know, obviously, it's hard when I have to say—as a vaccine developer, I am not fully confident about what's happened over the last 18 months. I am not the only vaccine developer in the world who is extremely uncomfortable right now ...