COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Let’s not forget Biden’s astonishment that Don Leming “got the shot” and “are you ok? You seem....”

It’s ‘cause he knows NO ONE famous gets the shot - including himself!

Once he realizes he’s back on camera he gets self conscious and starts stuttering:

Just watching the news and right now Nicola Sturgeon, the Scottish prime minister has just said they are bringing in covid passports. Those without the jabs will be banned from social events like nightclubs, large events, pubs, concerts. She has said in her own words, she hopes this will FORCE more people to have the jab.

Sorry for the writing, im trying to type as she talks.

billy t

Veteran
A lot of strange shadow banning stuff is going on with FB and sick of regular 24 hour suspensions and being banned from commenting on news articles so decided to start a telegram group.

Link for 'Debunking the Scamdemic' https://t.me/joinchat/tIPwHG79M1wzYTcx

I will start posting more about the New Zealand situation at the above link.

Yeah, Jacinda Ardern recently requested New Zealanders to post their bad experiences with the "vaccine". Her comments section was flooded with an avalanche of comments from those who had lost loved ones or been injured etc. The mods then went on a mass-deletion spree.

There are numerous theories as to why she did this. It is possible that this was a data-collection exercise so she can keep tabs on the "vaccine hesitant".

The deleted comments have been screenshotted and uploaded to a NZ Telegram channel titled: "Arderns deleted comments".

billy t

Veteran
i agree. however, to say openly that one is 'anti-vax' will simply elicit a knee-jerk reaction from the normies who have been programmed to dismiss any anti-vax rhetoric as something from a fringe group that doesnt understand "science". besides, many normies still believe regular vaccines (polio, etc.) are good for you. theres no reason to fight two preconceived ideas.
i like to simply focus on this specific vax being a dangerous gene therapy which is masquerading as a vaccine. we can deprogram the normies later about all vaccines being a bad idea.
I agree - 100 percent. I am only mentioning that here because the audience is different.

polymoog

Superstar
A lot of strange shadow banning stuff is going on with FB and sick of regular 24 hour suspensions and being banned from commenting on news articles so decided to start a telegram group.
the front lines in the social media info war are facebook and youtube. thats where the normies go and where our vax data/info needs to find the target audience. its very frustrating, but it makes the most impact.
FB truthers deserve special medals for their efforts!

polymoog

Superstar
NY Governor Says the UNVAXXED Aren't Listening to God

2:10. the new NY governor says, "god answered our prayers by giving us this vaccine." if by ''god'' she means satan, then yes.
And I wear my vaccinated necklace all the time to to say, "I'm vaccinated." All of you. Yes, I know you're vaccinated. You're the smart ones. But, you know, there's people out there who aren't listening to God and what God wants. You know this. You know who they are. I need you to be my apostles. I need you to go out and talk about it and say: "We owe this to each other."

how about a "pureblood" necklace?