COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
MAJOR DROP FROM PROJECT VERITAS --- INSIDE A DEPT OF HHS HOSPITAL
WHISTLEBLOWER REVEALS VACCINE EVENTS AND HOW THESE ARE NOT REPORTED AND YET DOCS KNOW OF ITS SIDE EFFECTS...

https://support.bitchute.com/policy/
https://support.bitchute.com/
EMOTIONAL NURSE WHISTLEBLOWER: "CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY"

Both of these interviews are interesting to watch. What I find most intriguing is both mention God which seems to be surging ever so slowly. As @DesertRose posted here, Dr. Zelenko actually makes the statement that is all a war against Him. What was most surprising is the nurse being interviewed by Stew Peters says she was always an atheist and was just recently baptized and now goes to church - wow! I also found this with one of my senior neighbours recently because she used to mention things in the physical sense but is now mentioning a "higher power" at play. Reiner Fuellmich has conceded to this notion too, as he stated he didn't think that way when he started investigating the criminal activity behind the global lockdowns. I think Frank even posted earlier there were quite a number of churches in Canada that were set on fire over the past year, however, what TPTB don't seem to grasp is it does NOT extinguish anyone's faith in something greater than themselves and that there are many who do not live solely for material gain.

While these health and government agencies may have initially been created to protect its' citizens, theoretically speaking, it's becoming clearer to many who they're supposed to represent, that they've now been bought off and instructed to inflict intentional harm.

There may be dark days ahead, but humanity has ALWAYS won the war.

Its quite telling how you haven't given this response to weskrongdens numerous racist rants on this thread. FOH.
I don't think that's what he meant, IMHO. It's just a naïve and/or ignorant argument, and it'll clog the thread. There are other threads that debate partisan politics and race but the attempt of global communism via the WHO, CDC, FDA and the WEF has nothing to with either as they're just division tactics for those who can see the bigger picture.

I thought you made a good point at acknowledging what's transpiring globally so it's best to rise above the division tactics being used and understand what they are trying to do to implement the "Build Back Better", "The New World Order".

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Its quite telling how you haven't given this response to weskrongdens numerous racist rants on this thread. FOH.
There is nothing telling about it, and I resent the implication. I was rarely on the forum a couple weeks back and missed those previous posts (Sept.10) until today. BTW, I addressed both you and westrongdens in my last post. I'm not playing favorites.

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
REVOLUTION! Protesters Led by Construction Workers in Melbourne Shut Down Major Freeways Over COVID Tyranny and Mandatory Vaccines

Screenshot 2021-09-22 at 10-56-37 REVOLUTION Protesters Led by Construction Workers in Melbour...png

Lyfe

Star

Lyfe

Star
Austria Denies Social Programs to Non-Vaccinated | Armstrong Economics
The American government did it the sly way. They just had their unemployment benefits come to an end right around the time when the vaccine mandate started.

chrisocn

Established

Turkish news: Global Warming Causes Heart Attack

I knew the new global hoax to blame for vaccine injuries. This will be the new narrative. There is no unusual change in the atmosphere. This is also a lie. Wake up and get ready to tell.
Not quite...what they're telling you is that the chemtrails (causing global warming and other environmental atrocities) they spread throughout the globe that are constantly cascading to the ground and into our lungs is Covid...that's called code-speak...

polymoog

Superstar
Croatian President Zoran Milanović Refuses to Vaccinate More Citizens

1:32.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
30 facts you NEED to know: Your Covid Cribsheet
You asked for it, so we made it. A collection of all the arguments you’ll ever need.

We get a lot of e-mails and private messages along these lines “do you have a source for X?” or “can you point me to mask studies?” or “I know I saw a graph for mortality, but I can’t find it anymore”. And we understand, it’s been a long 18 months, and there are so many statistics and numbers to try and keep straight in your head.

So, to deal with all these requests, we decided to make a bullet-pointed and sourced list for all the key points. A one-stop-shop.

Here are key facts and sources about the alleged “pandemic”, that will help you get a grasp on what has happened to the world since January 2020, and help you enlighten any of your friends who might be still trapped in the New Normal fog (click links to skip):

“Covid deaths”LockdownsPCR Tests“asymptomatic infection”VentilatorsMasksVaccinesDeception & Foreknowledge

Not quite...what they're telling you is that the chemtrails (causing global warming and other environmental atrocities) they spread throughout the globe that are constantly cascading to the ground and into our lungs is Covid...that's called code-speak...
Chemtrails or other blue beams are shows with local influence (if it's exist now). We are not warming, cooling or experiencing a crisis globally (
with carbon emissions or something else).
Covid is a purely mental illness. You don't get anything out of the air. You read the newspaper, they say you're going to die, and you believe it, and you feel sick, and you get sick. Self-fulfilling prophecy. That's all.