COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Jackets F Rinaldo not allowed at training camp due to unvaccinated status

Newly signed veteran forward
is not allowed at Columbus Blue Jackets' training camp due to his unvaccinated status, the team announced Tuesday.

The 31-year-old Rinaldo, who signed a one-year, two-way contract with the Jackets last month, has been vocal in his stance against mandatory COVID-19 vaccines and spoke at an anti-vaccine passport rally in Hamilton last week.

Columbus general manager Jarmo Kekalainen said the ball is now in Rinaldo's court.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

Lyfe

Star

Lyfe

Star

MagneticHuman

Veteran
MAJOR DROP FROM PROJECT VERITAS --- INSIDE A DEPT OF HHS HOSPITAL
WHISTLEBLOWER REVEALS VACCINE EVENTS AND HOW THESE ARE NOT REPORTED AND YET DOCS KNOW OF ITS SIDE EFFECTS...

Soon reaching 4 million views without being taken down.....

Part 1 - to draw you in giving you some juice...
Part 2 tomorrow...

If this is controlled opposition? What do they want you to be focusing on? And why?

Last edited:

YAH444

Rookie
That wouldn't have been a mandate, he's on record against mandates. Even though I have many problems with the Republican Party, all the mandates are coming from Democrats who blacks vote 92% for. They are perfect low intelligence fools for the worst of the elite. All you have to do is talk about racism and handouts and you can get them to support anything. This stuff will barely put a dent in their establishment D support. A group who has 0 respect from me.
Bruh shut the entire fuck up. Black votes have virtually zero effect on Federal elections. European countries and white America are driving this entire shit show. You are just looking for an excuse to spew racist bullshit.

weskrongden

Veteran
Bruh shut the entire fuck up. Black votes have virtually zero effect on Federal elections. European countries and white America are driving this entire shit show. You are just looking for an excuse to spew racist bullshit.
Blacks carried Biden with record turnout and carried him throughout the primary lol. Blacks have a huge impact on federal elections because they're a monolithic bloc. In America, Democrats are driving the vaccine hysteria. Blacks are Democrats most loyal foot soldiers. Don't get upset with me that blacks are further embarrassing themselves with their unwavering support of the Democratic Party establishment.

YAH444

Rookie
Blacks carried Biden with record turnout and carried him throughout the primary lol. Blacks have a huge impact on federal elections because they're a monolithic bloc. In America, Democrats are driving the vaccine hysteria. Blacks are Democrats most loyal foot soldiers. Don't get upset with me that blacks are further embarrassing themselves with their unwavering support of the Democratic Party establishment.
People like you will argue that the election was a fraud then also talk this foolishness. I guess you also blame black people for the same agenda being rolled out in Australia. Canada and Europe??? Put on your thinking cap. Your logic is lacking.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
People like you will argue that the election was a fraud then also talk this foolishness. I guess you also blame black people for the same agenda being rolled out in Australia. Canada and Europe??? Put on your thinking cap. Your logic is lacking.
@YAH444 @weskrongden
This thread is not about politics or race. I ask that you move the discussion to another thread.