COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

justjess

Superstar
If “you” are a conspiracy theorist and you don’t know who Cass Sunstein is, then “you” need to look again. He is over at the WHO now with the BeSci team (if I remember correctly). That’s why I posted the tweet of his book to further get the point across about “nudging”. There are plans to use BeSci for the climate agenda aswell.

The science is there to serve a higher agenda.

These BIT teams are everywhere. I’ll quote again from the transcript I posted afew pages ago because I feel like the psychological aspect of the Covid game hasn’t been publicized as much and we are bewildered, not knowing how, when or where we are being played.

"Brian Gerrish: First of all, I’d agree with you that the Coronavirus “pandemic”, if we want to call it that in inverted commas, did catch everybody by surprise. I don’t think we saw that coming, and it happened very quickly. So I’d certainly agree with you on that.

But I’ll come back to the fact that we started to see very, very serious things things happening in the UK. If I just focus immediately on the Government’s use of applied behavioural psychology: back in 2010 and 2011, we as the UK Column were warning that the Government had set up a team which was called the Behavioural Insights Team [UK Column note: whose former homepage address 'behaviouralinsights.co.uk' now redirects to the consciously globalist 'bi.team']. This was a team of psychologists who were working directly alongside not only the political process, but the policy-forming process within the British Government.

A critical document which we found in 2010 was called Mindspace (you can find it very easily by searching online for it as a PDF document). In that document, the Government admitted that it was using applied behavioural psychology to influence how it designed policy and how it implemented policy.

At one particular point in that document—in fact, it’s at the bottom of page 66, if I remember correctly—the Government boasts that it can change the way people think and behave, and that people will not be aware that this has been done to them. But it adds the caveat that if they do realise that their behaviour is changed, they will not know how it was changed.

We read this document and we were shocked, and we then started to research further. That then led us to discover that, around that time and of course a little bit earlier, the British Government had been conducting meetings with the French, in which we were bringing the political psychology teams together to produce joint plans with the French. The key Frenchman who was present in the meetings was called Olivier Ouillier, and he was working directly at that time for Sarkozy’s private office.

Now, all these meetings were essentially held in secret. We were able to discover that they had taken place, but we were only able to discover that by carefully researching along specific routes which we understood were important. For example, most of these meetings were conducted under the guise that they were part of a charity, the Franco-British Council, which said it was simply set up in order to improve relationships between Britain and France.

So these meetings took place, and it was very clear that there was concerted effort to expand the use of these techniques: not only from Britain and France, but the implication at that time was that these techniques were going to be used across the wider power base of the European Union.

And I’ll just say again that the Mindspace document was boasting that this was the first time the Government would be able to use applied techniques where people would have their behaviour changed—that means their thoughts changed!—and they wouldn’t even be aware that it had occurred.

Reiner Füllmich:
For what purpose?

Brian Gerrish: Well, if you want to execute power, then you’re going to try and use normal, democratic politics, or you’re going to try and use force, or you’re going to try and use other means.

And so this comes to me as other means. I have to say that when I saw how cynical this was, how calculated it was, when I was using effectively my military background, I could see that this was the use of raw power.

Now, if I jump forward into events around Covid: very early on in the Covid pandemic (I’ve called it a “pandemic”; of course, I don’t believe that that is what it is, but that’s how it was reported), it came to our attention that the Government scientific advisory group, SAGE, had actually had an internal meeting with elements of the Government’s Behavioural Insights Team.

The key gentleman concerned with this was a man called Dr David Halpern. That meeting was not properly minuted in a proper official sense, but they did put out a briefing sheet from the meeting, and in that document, which I think was dated 22 March 2020, it admitted that the SAGE team and the Government’s policy on Coronavirus was going to use applied psychology in order to ramp up fear in the population, in order to get the population to adhere more closely to the Government’s policy over the response to Coronavirus.

We have the document; we can provide you with a copy of that document.

Reiner Füllmich: Yes, please, because we have the same thing. It’s a leaked paper from the [Federal] Secretary of the Interior, and it is now referred to as the Panic Paper [UK Column note: reported by us on 10 February, commencing at 53:15].

Brian Gerrish: Yes, I’ve heard about the paper in Germany. I haven’t seen it or been able to read it in English. I’m going to suggest to you that that German paper would have come out of the specific talks that I just referred to. When we started to see that the British Government was having these secretive meetings with French applied behavioural psychology experts, it was clear to us that this was going to be rolled out in other European countries. So I was not surprised when I heard about that German document.
"
which is all well and good but i have a masters in applied behavioral psychology and a license to practice. i’m EXTREMELY well acquainted with the professions code of ethics and the aversive consequences that are being implemented re corona situation for those not obeying the mandates are 100% unethical according to the professions own code.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Catherine Austin Fitts: Covid Is A Financial Coup That Had NOTHING To Do With Health Care
Remember, when Klaus Schwab says 'its 2030 and you have no assets and you'll be happy', what he's saying is its 2030 and we will have stolen all your assets and we're going to mind control you.

"I assure you, the bigger play was a financial re-engineering that has absolutely nothing to do with health care. Health care is the marketing plan for the re-engineering of our governance and financial systems. It has nothing to do with health, this is purely politics.

The more they get away with, the less they respect the average person. Its reached a very dangerous point, because the average person can't fathom that the governance system has grown this far away from them, and the people at the top can't fathom that they can get away with this, and they're very pleased that they can."

Excerpts, Catherine Austin Fitts, on 'The Highwire",
August 29, 2021.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Dr James Neuenschwander: Its Not The Unvaccinated Who Are Creating These Strains, Its The Vaccinated
"Infection with a Covid virus in a person who has already been vaccinated to an original strain, is much more likely to create a new vaccine resistant strain. Its not the unvaccinated who are creating these strains, its the vaccinated who get infected who are. The vaccinated are MORE likely to out and about spreading the infection.

The reinfection rate of those who've had Covid is less than 0.1%, and vaccinating these people have little or no impact on the numbers. None of previous infected patients in the study developed Covid, while 14 previously vaccinated patients did. A reduction of 112 cases out of 265,000 persons is called clinically irrelevant -- the vaccine did not significantly reduce the rate of reinfection."

Dr. James Neuenschwander, MD, Ann Arbor
August 25, 2021.

Lyfe

Star
TICKING TIME BOMBS: The “fully vaccinated” will experience enhanced disease when re-exposed to new coronavirus variants – study

Frank Badfinger

Superstar