COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Karlysymon

Superstar
On another note, a court case may be going down here to charge the government with medical fraud. I have skimmed through the 190 page document tonight and I say with no exaggeration that it is the most detailed refutation of the Covid hoax I have seen yet. If anybody wants a copy then PM me and I will send you a copy. I can only find the pdf so far.
This should give you an idea next time you go to the library :)
I am considering finding someone who tests positive for the alleged virus and asking them to spit in a container and send it to me. I will then rub the saliva in my eyes or ingest it to prove that this is a lie. People can send as many samples as they like and I will go on live stream somewhere and drink it down. I will then do a daily update for a week after that to see if I am still alive and healthy. They will say I am just one example and may have a strong immune system. After that, others can follow suit. Yes, it is grotesque but I am willing to do something disgusting if it exposes this pseudoscientific nonsense.
I think it would be safer to find unvaxxed people who have supposedly tested positive because you can't be sure how you'll be affected by the bodily fluids of the vaxxed.

billy t

Veteran
I was looking at the January 2010 edition of National Geographic magazine titled "Merging Man and Machine", and right before their featured article, there is an article called "Hit Them Where They Live". A part of the first paragraph reads, "researchers are now working on a radical new strategy that just might help ward off future pandemics... Instead of attacking the viruses directly, target the human cells they infect." This article was released shortly after the swine flu era and the idea of using gene therapy for "pandemic control" was already being talked about, but I found the juxtaposition with transhumanism to be a strange "coincidence".

View attachment 61558View attachment 61559View attachment 61560View attachment 61561
I am doing an English paper this semester that covers different science fiction fiction novels. H.G Wells - The Time Machine, Aldous Huxley - Brave New World and currently we are analyzing Dune by Herbert Spencer. Yeah, they are 100 percent trying to normalize the merging of man with machine. The professor gives examples of how even clothes are "technology" and glasses are a form of transhumanism. Very scary stuff.

The interesting thing about the Time Machine by Wells is how humans become dumber and dumber once they no longer have to stimulate their brains etc. Humans rely on gadgets to do everything for them these days.

polymoog

Superstar
Commercial pushing jab on kids!

0:28.

"gee, mom, i wanna be the first kid on my block with blood clots! wait til little jimmy sees my inflammation!!"
"thanks, mom! i always wanted to be sterile since i was a little girl! youve fulfilled my dream!"
"awesome! now i can show everyone at school my abnormal d-dimer test results!"

get YOUR kids vaxxed today!

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Lots of stories like this cropping up I believe @Karlysymon posted about a doc on sudden death syndrome to cover the vax deaths.

These thing used to happen one in a million
View attachment 62261View attachment 62262View attachment 62263View attachment 62261View attachment 62262View attachment 62263

View attachment 62261

View attachment 62262View attachment 62263
Two things - Don't post those massive enlarged Sun headlines...especially when you double posted it. Seriously, WTF?? Plus its posted in the wrong thread.

Either screen shoot the headline and make it smaller or just post the link.

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
BUSTED! Doctor And Hospital Staff Scheme On How To Inflate COVID Numbers And Scare Non-Vaxxed Into Thinking They Are Going To Die

Two things - Don't post those massive enlarged Sun headlines...especially when you double posted it. Seriously, WTF?? Plus its posted in the wrong thread.

Either screen shoot the headline and make it smaller or just post the link.
I just won't post in the thread don't worry. Geesh.