COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

That wouldn't have been a mandate, he's on record against mandates. Even though I have many problems with the Republican Party, all the mandates are coming from Democrats who blacks vote 92% for. They are perfect low intelligence fools for the worst of the elite. All you have to do is talk about racism and handouts and you can get them to support anything. This stuff will barely put a dent in their establishment D support. A group who has 0 respect from me.
Video shows President-elect Biden saying 10 months ago he wouldn't make vaccines mandatory

There is also a record for Biden. They always play both sides. Trump is not unusual either.

weskrongden

Veteran
Video shows President-elect Biden saying 10 months ago he wouldn't make vaccines mandatory

There is also a record for Biden. They always play both sides. Trump is not unusual either.
The difference is Trump would have gotten extreme pushback from his base while Biden is getting none.

Lucy

Star
My husband works for Cleveland Clinic.
We knew it was coming, but overwhelming how fast everything is being implemented.Screensho(113).jpg

Brain 7

Rookie

Macron said the same thing...

Since when we can trust the polititions??

Brain 7

Rookie
Do you remember this? Feb 2022

View attachment 62177
At the end the movie in Nexflix about covid was right... We are going to continue this madness... Until 2023 or maybe more..

How easy was to convince the people to get the vaccine...right?
There is only one explanation: most of humans are stu@pid.
The humanity is lost... Completly lost.

Now I realize that all this conspirancy theories chanels that I follow in the past ...didn't know nothing about this plandemic was comming...
They are outsiders just like me.
We don't have inside information.

We're trying to find the cookies that the NWO left behind.. But we're always 100 steps behind them.. We don't know exactly their plans...
Maybe a solar storm with the HAARP ?
Possible.. but are we sure ?
No! We don't have inside information...
Could be this, or something else...
I wondering WHEN will appear the traitors of the illuminati and expose all their future plans ? When they gonna talk? Because we don't have a lot of time..

‘New World Order’: Conspiracy theorists unite as Australian health chief uses term at press conference

A key answer to a key question. "contact tracing" -> "new world order". Source of the answer: an official.

How can it still be "conspiracy theory"?

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
BOOSTER cc

7:28.
another good spoof from mediabear.

In scotland there have been 10k 'covid' deaths since the beginning of the pandemic. (Covid mentioned on death certificate)

Between december 2020, and june 2021, in scotland, there were 5k deaths within 28 days of vaccination.

979A9620-37B8-41F4-808D-79CBE5A2490E.png
mongolia had no covid until the mystery juice was dispensed
BOOSTER cc

7:28.
another good spoof from mediabear.
amazing

MagneticHuman

Veteran
At the end the movie in Nexflix about covid was right... We are going to continue this madness... Until 2023 or maybe more..

How easy was to convince the people to get the vaccine...right?
There is only one explanation: most of humans are stu@pid.
The humanity is lost... Completly lost.

Now I realize that all this conspirancy theories chanels that I follow in the past ...didn't know nothing about this plandemic was comming...
They are outsiders just like me.
We don't have inside information.

We're trying to find the cookies that the NWO left behind.. But we're always 100 steps behind them.. We don't know exactly their plans...
Maybe a solar storm with the HAARP ?
Possible.. but are we sure ?
No! We don't have inside information...
Could be this, or something else...
I wondering WHEN will appear the traitors of the illuminati and expose all their future plans ? When they gonna talk? Because we don't have a lot of time..
What you see as scary I see as a lot of people fighting for their lifes about to drown in their own shit.

You have been lied to all of your life. What does this mean? For one thing. Sunshine is real. Solar storm as programed by the establishment is an illusion. But shining the light on things that used to be hidden will create some turbulence. All that used to be hidden is coming to the surface. This may be scary but the fact is nothing has changed. The same malevolent forces have been in controll for millennials. The only difference is that you now are able to see.

I used to think this was scary. No I see the ongoing process as a necessity for humanity to see and choose a different way. And seeing all this darkness brought to light I find beyond beautiful. It makes navigation the human experience so much more easy.

Ask yourself: How can you cure an illness without a proper diagnosis? How can you cure an illness if you don't know you are infected?

Last edited:
If the NWO win the fight in US, the rest of the world is lost....

Tic tok ..
We’ve not seen anything like the scale of crowds protesting in the US, as we have done in a lot of countries. So I’m not sure how you can make that assumption?

also you seem to be leaving out of the equation the mass military stand down, which will happen and has actually started to happen.

These extremely true stories just wont stop happening. A guy drove to 43 hospitals for a heart attack to try to get in but they were all full of runny nose 19 so he decided to die and wrote an obituary for himself asking people to buy products from Pfizer, Moderna, Johnson and johnson and astrazeneca. Powerful!
B4AF81B9-D779-487E-8FF7-11CF79BE312B.png