COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Lucy

Star
as i stated earlier, my uncle took the vax. the first shot gave him covid. the second one gave him a heart attack 4 days afterward, killing him. this is far more common than you think, but dont expect MSM to discuss this. theres big money to be made and theres a depopulation agenda to fulfill (among other things).

NO ONE should get the vax. i know you havent been following this thread, but you ought to check out many of the articles and information people have been posting here.
My sympathy Poly for the loss of your uncle.
I'm disheartened because it is happening more than people realize. I know many people who have lost love ones from the vaccine.
And it makes me angry that the MSM won't cover it. And most deaths and side effects from the vaccine are not even being turned into VAERS.

polymoog

Superstar
I'm probably out of a job and future not looking great at least the immediate future.
wes, hang on a little bit longer. theyve gone way too far, too fast. the NWO cannot hide the overwhelming numbers of vaxxed hospitalizations for much longer. their story is collapsing and this is their last ditch effort to give everyone the clot shot.
keep your spirits up and keep talking to people about what is going on in the world. when you see them pushing the propaganda hard, think about how desperate theybe become.

polymoog

Superstar
Canadian Professor of Ethics Fired for Refusing Covid-19 Vaccine

5:11.

Dr. Julie Ponesse, Professor of Ethics at University of Western, Ontario, gives an emotional last lesson to her students in anticipation of being fired for choice to not take an experimental and unapproved Covid-19 vaccine.

"I will not submit to having an experimental vaccine injected into my body.
I've had plenty of vaccines in my life, but I've never been forced to take one."

weskrongden

Veteran
wes, hang on a little bit longer. theyve gone way too far, too fast. the NWO cannot hide the overwhelming numbers of vaxxed hospitalizations for much longer. their story is collapsing and this is their last ditch effort to give everyone the clot shot.
keep your spirits up and keep talking to people about what is going on in the world. when you see them pushing the propaganda hard, think about how desperate theybe become.
That's why I added immediate future. I won't put anything in my body that I'm not comfortable with regardless of the pressure they try to apply. I'll figure the rest out and make the best of it.

Psychological warfare. They have this shit down to a science. there will come a point where the propoganda loses its punch and gets old and everyone will forget about this shit. They’ll have some other fake and gay plan they try to fool the tv believers into giving them money and powerA30651EA-DCD2-4CD8-A2D3-D4C7202A3C7A.jpeg

justjess

Superstar
I'm probably out of a job and future not looking great at least the immediate future.
i was just saying how lucky i was that i have other income/alternative plans anyway. i left my own career during all the shutdowns and put it on hold of my own free will. still really really pissed and discouraged that now it looks like i won’t ever get to go back..

polymoog

Superstar
Australian Beer Ad: "There’s Never been a Better Time to Roll up your Sleeves"

0:30. its not a spoof; its real, although its hard to imagine anyone with an IQ over 70 being convinced to get the shot by this ridiculous propaganda from victoria bitters beer.