COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Gary45

Rookie
Lately, I'm doubting to buy in the supermarket any food or drink...
I found a lot of videos about metals particules in the food and medicines from the Top companies.
I'm going to buy a magnet today, and start searching magnetic fields in food and medicine.
I think everybody should do the same.
We need start our own research in every aspect of our life.
We can't continue in the ignorance all our life...

Gary45

Rookie
Im watching Australia and honestly does anyone else think Australia is a test to see if people fight the new world order, build back better and authoritarianism? They just seem to be getting worse. Talking about locking non-vaccinated people up, killing dogs in rescue centres, talking about new world orders. I honestly think it all began with the Port author massacre
Yes, the NWO is testing all countries...
Blame the Queen , she is one of the members of the illuminati.

Gary45

Rookie
Corporations that support COVID and Nurenberh violation. BOYCOTT them!
F#ck they are the masters of the universe
: S

chrisocn

Established
Those with eyes open to the elites agenda should not be surprised by this. Again, this is not about a virus, but controlling you all the way down to your own body. This is the New Normal. This is the Great Reset. This is just another (BIG) step towards a New World Order. Order for them, Chaos for you!

Corporations that support COVID and Nurenberh violation. BOYCOTT them!
You are determined to overload all the threads with your endless image archive.

weskrongden

Veteran

justjess

Superstar
Imagine what a stupid, worthless piece of shit someone must be to have voted for Joe Biden.
good thing i did not vote for anyone. they are all a bunch of clowns. i conscientiously objected and have been doing that my whole life except for sanders in the primaries

weskrongden

Veteran
good thing i did not vote for anyone. they are all a bunch of clowns. i conscientiously objected and have been doing that my whole life except for sanders in the primaries
I'm not a big Trump fan but he would have never done a vaccine mandate. Thanks cucks, immigrants and especially black people. Pathetic and embarrassing trash.

AshCash

Established

weskrongden

Veteran

Crazy world we're living in!! Sad part is my grandpa, my aunt, my cousin and his wife, and my uncle got the vaccine ;( Literally I told them not to and they don't listen!
It makes sense for old people to get it. Covid is a threat to them so the risk/reward benefit makes sense for them.

polymoog

Superstar
It makes sense for old people to get it. Covid is a threat to them so the risk/reward benefit makes sense for them.
as i stated earlier, my uncle took the vax. the first shot gave him covid. the second one gave him a heart attack 4 days afterward, killing him. this is far more common than you think, but dont expect MSM to discuss this. theres big money to be made and theres a depopulation agenda to fulfill (among other things).

NO ONE should get the vax. i know you havent been following this thread, but you ought to check out many of the articles and information people have been posting here.

as i stated earlier, my uncle took the vax. the first shot gave him covid. the second one gave him a heart attack 4 days afterward, killing him. this is far more common than you think, but dont expect MSM to discuss this. theres big money to be made and theres a depopulation agenda to fulfill (among other things).

NO ONE should get the vax. i know you havent been following this thread, but you ought to check out many of the articles and information people have been posting here.
Sorry for your loss man I've managed to keep my mother and sister from having it

weskrongden

Veteran

I don't know how old your Uncle was but I'm not denying the vaccine has legitimate concerns and I won't get it under any circumstances. I'm just saying covid is a threat to the elderly so they have to weigh the risks. For the vast majority of the non-elderly covid is not a serious concern.

weskrongden

Veteran
The only people who will make any noise/disruption over this are conservative whites. People wonder why I focus so much on race. It's because blacks and immigrants are perfect useful idiots to continually give the elites more power and control. The overwhelming pushback is from white conservatives. This stuff would be 100x harder for elites to pull of in a 80% white America. But they've imported their obedient drones who let them get away with whatever they want.