COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Tulipz

Established
Well from a second of looking, I found this:

" How Biden’s best-laid plans for Iran and Saudi Arabia failed in his first month
President Biden hasn’t handled Iran and Saudi Arabia like candidate Biden"
1 March 2021

So perhaps he's dumb enough to justify a future attack on Saudi Arabia by claiming that they (Sa.Ar.) were involved in 9/11.
I do agree with you Daze, its a really tenuous thread. But can the US government back down from their story?

Daze

Superstar
Well from a second of looking, I found this:

" How Biden’s best-laid plans for Iran and Saudi Arabia failed in his first month
President Biden hasn’t handled Iran and Saudi Arabia like candidate Biden"
1 March 2021

So perhaps he's dumb enough to justify a future attack on Saudi Arabia by claiming that they (Sa.Ar.) were involved in 9/11.
Perhaps it is to tie Saudi to the date when all of the evidence that remains ties it to Israel.

But if you've seen Biden on tv, the man can't even form a sentence. Trust me when i say he isn't making ANY decisions. Hes nothing more then a teleprompter reader to parade in front of the cameras... even this he has failed at. Dementia is strong in the "leader of the free world".

I know Frank is adamant about derails here so i apologize in advance.

I don't know if David Icked is controlled oposition or not. But I really resonate with most of the things he say.
The only think that makes me wonder is his position of "don't fight the enemy (NWO).. just don't obey their orders " .. This position seems very submissive in my perspective...
If you can't go to work or buy in the supermarket because you don't have the vaccine, then you need to fight for your rights!
I don't know how we get to this point , this is the most vital human right, the right to fight against tyranny... Are we crazy now..?!?!
The biggest alarm bell with David Icke, in my opinion, is the way he almost comes out in a rash at the mention of Jesus Christ.

justjess

Superstar
If you look at moderna and Pfizer’s website under who shouldn’t take the vaccine the only statement is “people who are allergic to the vaccine shouldn’t take the vaccine”

how would you know your allergic to a novel substance when you’ve never had contact with that substance before?

So basically medical exemptions are impossible.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
" Biden orders declassification of 9/11 investigation documents
The president was under pressure from survivors and victims’ families, who believe Saudi Arabia aided the al-Qaeda attackers."
4 sept 2021

What does Biden want in Saudi Arabia?? To overtake a new source of oil??
Feel free to post any further 9-11 info on this 9-11 thread.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Patients are being medically kidnapped and killed with Covid protocols - Dr. Amandha Vollmer

Dr. Amandha Vollmer discusses how hospitals are now killing her patients with COVID protocols and holding them against their will in Medical Kidnapping. The medical system itself admitted back in 2013 that hospital errors were the 3rd leading cause of death in the U.S. Today hospitals are clearly the #1 cause of death in the U.S., and in probably most parts of the world.