COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Daze

Superstar
This comment resulted in a 24 hour ban from FB and was supposedly "hate speech". View attachment 61467

View attachment 61469
Algorithms do most of the censoring. Like youtube, facebook is too big, there are too many users to monitor. Your posts will go farther if you try to avoid keywords, like "vaccine hesitant". You could use vaxx, death Jab, ect.

Look for something that might get flagged before you post and then alter it. A little creativity will help you get a wider audience.

JohnnyBgood

Rookie

polymoog

Superstar
Yeah, I also wanted to just encourage people to go out of their way to talk to people who may not know what is actually going on.
100%. i actually saw an older guy (70s?) wearing an "arrest fauci" shirt today. i went over and started talking to him and he said he was already in 2 fights today over it.
last week i saw a guy with a "UNmasked, UNvaccinated, UNafraid" shirt on that someone had posted pages ago on this thread. we are out there in great numbers, but we are simply not showing it!

on saturday, a person came into the store and he passingly mentioned that his sister in law has a blood clot in her brain. i looked at the other employee (she knows) and asked, "was she vaccinated?" he looked at me and said, "well... yes. she was." turns out he wasnt vaxxed himself, so i started peppering him with info that we all know on this thread. he didnt know ANY of the whys or hows. i think a LOT of people out there have an intuitive sense not to take it because the governments are so forceful about it. it doesnt sit right, as it should with anyone.
i mentioned that the pregnant women in the trials had miscarriages and his jaw dropped. he said his daughter just got pregnant but luckily she didnt get the jab.
without overdoing it, i jotted down a few things for him to look up on bitchute, as i told him google, YT, and facebook are completely censored and are useless. i didnt give him any channels-- best for him to search on his own.

Great Reset & Operation L0ckstep - Jay Dyer
Today I will cover the full L0ckstep document and its 4 scenarios in relation to the Great Reset and Klaus and Gill Bates' plans. We will look at how all 4 scenarios contain aspects of the future, including hacking attacks (Cyber P0lygon), surveillance, climate change, and more!

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
60% Of Those Older Than 50 Who Die From COVID Are Double Vaxxed

Screenshot 2021-08-30 at 19-52-09 60% Of Those Older Than 50 Who Die From COVID Are Double Vax...png

polymoog

Superstar
A PSA of Truth

1:28.

now the video is amusing, but there is a link at the end of the video. i typed it in to see what this site was about and it was bare bones with no description. the site asked for you to register, but it seemed too shady.

i then reviewed the comments and this guy nailed it already:

scoot

My spidey sense: The novaxxed are lately being offered multiple opportunities to join other novaxxed in various groupings and memberships, where the novaxxed can declare themselves as such, making it easier for a more efficient cull at a later date

bottom line here: use discernment at all times!

recure

Established
I was looking at the January 2010 edition of National Geographic magazine titled "Merging Man and Machine", and right before their featured article, there is an article called "Hit Them Where They Live". A part of the first paragraph reads, "researchers are now working on a radical new strategy that just might help ward off future pandemics... Instead of attacking the viruses directly, target the human cells they infect." This article was released shortly after the swine flu era and the idea of using gene therapy for "pandemic control" was already being talked about, but I found the juxtaposition with transhumanism to be a strange "coincidence".

national-geographic-jan-2010.001.jpgnational-geographic-jan-2010.1.jpgnational-geographic-jan-2010.2.jpgnational-geographic-jan-2010.3.jpg