COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
‘Bombshell’ study finds natural immunity superior to vaccination
If the findings are confirmed, the implications for Covid policy will be profound

A major study conducted by Israeli researchers into natural immunity has found that immunity acquired via infection from Covid-19 is superior to immunity from the Pfizer vaccine.

Researchers at Maccabi Healthcare and Tel Aviv University compared the outcomes of over 76,000 Israelis in three groups: the doubly vaccinated (with the Pfizer vaccine), the previously infected but unvaccinated, and the previously infected with only a single vaccine dose.

They found that fully vaccinated but uninfected people were significantly more likely to have a “breakthrough” Covid infection than people who had previously been infected and recovered from the disease.

“This study demonstrated that natural immunity confers longer lasting and stronger protection against infection, symptomatic disease and hospitalisation caused by the Delta variant,” the authors conclude.

MagneticHuman

Veteran
Recent rise in accident attributed to ‘people wanting to get out and drive fast’

Rise in Traffic Crashes Could Make 2021 Deadliest ‘Vision Zero’ Year Yet, Advocates Say

just a thought here...
in a recent clif high video, high stated that traffic accidents are on the rise due to the increase to brain fog by the vaccinated. i suppose with the way in which the vaccine works with the blood clots, one who is vaccinated will have less blood flow to their brain since the fine arteries that feed the oxygen rich blood to it will be clogged.
clif suggested that as time goes on, these people will have a harder and harder time in completing certain tasks.

i guess we will find out soon enough.
Yes. But is there also an organic perspective to this? The age of aquarius (aquarius being an air sign) gives more expansive energies. Less preassure similar to full moons.

recure

Established
Tokyo Medical Association Chairman Haruo Ozaki Recommends Ivermectin to All Covid Patients
I suspect this is also part of the dialectic of this farcical pandemic, particularly aimed at those people who are opposed to the vaccines but might still believe in the existence of the virus and that can be cured by other, safer means. Very much another Q-type pysop for the so-called "truthers".

billy t

Veteran
Many people here who are aware of the holes in the mainstream narrative are still of the view that there is a pathogenic virus that is spreading. I came across this article from a virology blog tonight and thought this specific quote really demonstrates quite well how absolutely ridiculous the microbe hunters claims are that they have proven a virus to cause illness.

Just read this whole article yourself. Specifically the part on isolation and variants and notice how theoretical it all is. I will paste the relevant section here.

View attachment 61248

Lil axe

Veteran
Many people here who are aware of the holes in the mainstream narrative are still of the view that there is a pathogenic virus that is spreading. I came across this article from a virology blog tonight and thought this specific quote really demonstrates quite well how absolutely ridiculous the microbe hunters claims are that they have proven a virus to cause illness.

Just read this whole article yourself. Specifically the part on isolation and variants and notice how theoretical it all is. I will paste the relevant section here.

View attachment 61248
link may be broke -
1630085560110.png

polymoog

Superstar
I suspect this is also part of the dialectic of this farcical pandemic, particularly aimed at those people who are opposed to the vaccines but might still believe in the existence of the virus and that can be cured by other, safer means. Very much another Q-type pysop for the so-called "truthers".
youre right, but if it helps keep people from getting jabbed, i am glad for it.

recure

Established
youre right, but if it helps keep people from getting jabbed, i am glad for it.
I guess it's the preferable choice, but I have to wonder: if the virus does not exist, how did those touting these alternative treatments determine their effectiveness?