COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

AD HOC

Established
will it work the other way around as well? can businesses choose not to serve vaxxed sheep?

I would imagine so, but also, I cannot imagine retailer's turning away ANY paying customer, especially after the last 18 months endured by the smaller businesses.
What I have found annoying, is that during these lockdowns, the larger retailers have been kept open as they are essential, including the largest hardware stores. The smaller businesses are being deliberately run into the ground.

Mini Contini

Established
BLACK GOO: PROMETHEUS AND ALIEN COVENANT REVEAL THE DARK SECRET | NANOTECHNOLOGY AND THE BLACK GOO

10:34

Black Goo a.k.a. Satan's blood.

Last edited:

Vmort

Star
We all need to go from NET o real life and to tell people about satanism.
Cathy o Brien warns

Lil axe

Veteran
so i go to google, and the top search in my area is : who paid the largest criminal fine
i clicked and was this -
Pfizer set a record for the largest health care fraud settlement and the largest criminal fine of any kind with $2.3 billion in 2009.

polymoog

Superstar
Recent rise in accident attributed to ‘people wanting to get out and drive fast’

Rise in Traffic Crashes Could Make 2021 Deadliest ‘Vision Zero’ Year Yet, Advocates Say

just a thought here...
in a recent clif high video, high stated that traffic accidents are on the rise due to the increase to brain fog by the vaccinated. i suppose with the way in which the vaccine works with the blood clots, one who is vaccinated will have less blood flow to their brain since the fine arteries that feed the oxygen rich blood to it will be clogged.
clif suggested that as time goes on, these people will have a harder and harder time in completing certain tasks.

i guess we will find out soon enough.

polymoog

Superstar
Wow! Former Pfizer employee: Checkmate. Game over. We win.

32:19.
another stew peters interview with a flashy headline.
3:42 to 12:08: the ex-employee states that since pfizer has not put out a website marketing their new carmodity(sp?) mRNA vax that has been approved by pfizer, they are avoiding future lawsuits against themselves. pfizer does not want to reveal what is in the vaccines, which is required for approval.
to 13:47: they have 2 weeks to fully disclose the ingredients.
to 17:43: all of the covid-19 breakthrough cases are actually symptoms from the vaccines. what they are labeling as covid-19 problems are re-termed vax side effects!
18:45: the pfizer vax IS the moderna vax.
to 20:43: the ingredients will have to list hydrogel... which is graphene oxide.
to 22:45: pregnant women and young children are highly at risk from shedding and (my words here) should be sequestered from vaxxed people since their baby is susceptible. pfizer knew about this.
to 24:35: obama administration, under the CARES act helped to weaken or kill any regulations that would have stalled the vaccine rollout
to 28:57: if youre being pressured to get the clot shot, she says, get a copy of the authorization letter-- the safety of the products is unknown. the testing is complete in 2027(!!).

polymoog

Superstar
Tokyo Medical Association Chairman Haruo Ozaki Recommends Ivermectin to All Covid Patients

1:16.

cheapskate bill gates and co. either didnt bribe them enough or threaten them enough.

to 17:43: all of the covid-19 breakthrough cases are actually symptoms from the vaccines. what they are labeling as covid-19 problems are re-termed vax side effects!
this one was crazy! The mayo clinic lists ”covid breakthrough cases” as kidney injury, anemia, cardiac arrest, chronic fatigue (caused by inflammation), encephalopathy, DELERIUM, fluid between the lungs and chest, sepsis, multi system inflammation, blood clots throughout the body, and other symptoms of ADE like acute respiratory failure,. All adverse effects from the vaxxine, every set of symptoms and reactions from the vaccine, they are calling it “covid vaccine breathrough“
.o_O

polymoog

Superstar
Time to assume that health research is fraudulent until proven otherwise?

(this was recommended by james corbett in his latest new world next week video.)