COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

saki

Star
Women are claiming ‘boobs get bigger’ after having Pfizer jab
Women are sharing their shock at discovering their breasts have “got bigger” after their jab – with experts explaining why it happens.

...snip....

A study published by the Radiological Society of North America recently concluded vaccine-induced lymphadenopathy was an important side effect for clinicians, patients, and cancer researchers to be aware of as it could result in a false cancer diagnosis.
While it is not clear how long it takes for the swelling in some women’s lymph nodes to go down, it is important to note, it is a “temporary” effect.

In Australia, women over 50 who require regular mammograms have been advised to either have a mammogram first, or delay it until six weeks after vaccination, to avoid any confusion.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
...the implications of his statement, if true, are dire indeed.....
I agree. They recently tried to pass legislation here in Canada to ban "hate speech" and whatever they deem offensive and put the onus on the website owner to censor the content or be fined. It didn't pass through the senate. I'm sure Trudeau's government will try again in the fall.

“Most people are ok with it“
thanks to technology“
“companies are experimenting with the algorithm to help the government”
All language Painting it in a positive light.
they don’t mention that “few criticize it“ because it’s illegal to. And court cases have a 99% conviction rate in China.
like this guy says

“i don’t even know what they’re protesting against!”
“you.“
“well that’s illegal”

big picture becomes clearer all the time

Like we didn't know this already.

Innova Medical Group Recalls Unauthorized SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Qualitative Test with Risk of False Test Results
I think this is different from a PCR test which is sent out to a lab...this is some rapid test that failed. It says results from this test are immediate- PCR tests need to be amplified in a lab as far as I know.

Women are claiming ‘boobs get bigger’ after having Pfizer jab
Women are sharing their shock at discovering their breasts have “got bigger” after their jab – with experts explaining why it happens.

...snip....

A study published by the Radiological Society of North America recently concluded vaccine-induced lymphadenopathy was an important side effect for clinicians, patients, and cancer researchers to be aware of as it could result in a false cancer diagnosis.
While it is not clear how long it takes for the swelling in some women’s lymph nodes to go down, it is important to note, it is a “temporary” effect.

In Australia, women over 50 who require regular mammograms have been advised to either have a mammogram first, or delay it until six weeks after vaccination, to avoid any confusion.

I love how they try and downplay a serious adverse event resulting in swollen lymph nodes which obviously indicates a serious immune response (not a good one) with colloquialism like “boob job.”

Oh it’s just a boob job! Oh did you get the tinnitus - I mean “music” in your ears too? Are you having fevers still - sorry I mean “keeping warm?” How about that loss of vision - I mean “selective sight?” Or are you still having shakes and neurological issues - sorry I mean unintentional dancing?

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Montclair city employees who go maskless will have to wear stickers declaring vaccination

MONTCLAIR, Calif. (KABC) -- Starting Monday in Montclair, city workers who choose not to wear a mask must wear stickers that prove they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19.

The city manager says the requirement is in line with California Division of Occupational Safety and Health rules, but there has been some pushback on the new requirement.

Some of the city's leaders want Montclair to hold off on mandating the vaccine over concerns that it might violate employees' privacy rights.

Mayor Javier "John" Dutrey says the requirement falls in line with recommendations from the California Department of Public Health and Cal/OSHA. Both agencies require workplaces to document proof of an employee's vaccine status.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention also recommends that employers provide stickers to fully vaccinated employees, to be worn on their work badges.

Montclair's mandate was approved Wednesday despite qualms that the city might end up in court over the matter.

The policy "treads on some serious potential legal concerns and issues of privacy, that we as a council are going to be held liable for -- potentially held liable for -- irrespective of the policy," City Councilman Ben Lopez said during a City Council meeting.

Montclair City Council members are expected to take up the mandate again at their next meeting, which is scheduled for August.