COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

I don't know if there is any significants to that date. What do you think VCM?
Well I think it’s when they probably know they’ll get FDA approval of the vaccines- that’s my guess. Once they’re approved, they can mandate them...I think...or at least try.

However you’d still need the guise of a pandemic to justify mandating anything...and making classification of a “case” more rigorous by getting rid of the PCR makes me wonder what they’re up to...

I don’t know...but I’d think that date is significant and they’re definitely up to something. None of these changes are by accident- everything is by design.

Maes17

Superstar
Well I think it’s when they probably know they’ll get FDA approval of the vaccines- that’s my guess. Once they’re approved, they can mandate them...I think...or at least try.

However you’d still need the guise of a pandemic to justify mandating anything...and making classification of a “case” more rigorous by getting rid of the PCR makes me wonder what they’re up to...

I don’t know...but I’d think that date is significant and they’re definitely up to something. None of these changes are by accident- everything is by design.
I don’t think they can mandate them. Maybe within a school setting. But for general population stuff, I don’t think we’ve become that submissive just yet.

I’m waiting and seeing at this point what mandates are implemented. I’ll adjust low key if needed

saki

Star
Unvaccinated police without valid QR codes to check health passes in France

Unlike caregivers, police officers are not subject to compulsory vaccination in France. In addition, they can check QR codes at the entrance to places of recreation without having one themselves.

...snip...

However, for the moment, the police are not subject to the vaccination obligation or even obliged to have a valid QR code to carry out health pass checks.
Indeed, the Interior Ministry questioned by Le Parisien following the harsh restrictions of Emmanuel Macron indicated that the police and gendarmes were not among the professions subject to this obligation. It is the caregivers, firefighters, professionals working in care facilities who will have to be vaccinated no later than September 15 at the risk of being severely punished.

MagneticHuman

Veteran
Last edited:
It’s stupid to demand proof at high capacity events like this.

Gonna be a fun year
Germany mulls restrictions for unvaccinated people if COVID cases rise

I'm making a note here again:
They will create a global terrorist threat. False flag. So vaccine passports will also protect us from "terrorists". Vaccination passport opponents will become potential terrorists avoiding tracking.

Lil axe

Veteran
keep the mask on slave-
-

-
we called it -

billy t

Veteran
1627310675356.png

"Vaccinologist Helen Petousis-Harris is an associate professor in Auckland University's Department of General Practice and Primary Health Care and the Director of the Vaccine Datalink and Research Group. Since 1998 she has been involved in immunisation-related research in New Zealand, particularly on vaccine safety and effectiveness. She is co-leader of the Global Vaccine Data Network, a multinational consortium dedicated to collaboration in vaccine safety studies, and was previously the chair of the World Health Organisation Global Advisory Committee on Vaccine Safety (GACVS)

Lil axe

Veteran

However, last week Ontario’s top doctor recommended that 90 per cent of eligible residents be fully vaccinated before entering the final step, due to the risk of the Delta variant.

“If we remain at around 20 per cent of the population unvaccinated we won't build a community immunity and you'll get breakthrough infections in those individuals that are vaccinated because not all individuals, especially those that are elderly or vulnerable or immune suppressed, will get full protection from the vaccine,” Chief Medical Officer of Health Dr. Kieran Moore said to reporters.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

However, last week Ontario’s top doctor recommended that 90 per cent of eligible residents be fully vaccinated before entering the final step, due to the risk of the Delta variant.

“If we remain at around 20 per cent of the population unvaccinated we won't build a community immunity and you'll get breakthrough infections in those individuals that are vaccinated because not all individuals, especially those that are elderly or vulnerable or immune suppressed, will get full protection from the vaccine,” Chief Medical Officer of Health Dr. Kieran Moore said to reporters.
Just more scripted illogical nonsense from these clowns. It would be comical, if it weren't so serious.
BTW, to anyone not paying attention these jabs offer NO immunity whatsoever. They have completely dismissed natural immunity, if there was a real SARS-CoV "virus" in the first place.

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar

fuck that bullshit. I am pretty sure my mother in law and sister in law are going to be moving out of nyc now.. this is crazy. It doesn’t even have full authorization yet nor are the risks and side effects known.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

saki

Star
...I stumbled across this in one of my newsfeeds yesterday....never heard of the Orange Mane (presumably a Denver Broncos fan site - see Taco John's tagline)....
...the implications of his statement, if true, are dire indeed.....

The Orange Mane is Suspending Operations
07-25-2021, 06:30 PM

Hello All -

It's with great regret that I inform this community that this site will be closing within 48 hours. I have been threatened with "Consumer Action in Superior Court" due to allowing people to freely debate COVID-19 in the WRP forum. Clearly, this site cannot operate the way it has for the last 20 years in the era of COVID-19. I'm not going to get into the details here, but I'm just a guy with a hobby horse site, and I can't afford to put my family at further risk because COVID Nazis want to force people to take their experimental treatments.

I'll give everybody a chance to collect their things and say their goodbyes. This is not how I wanted it to end. I never imagined we'd get to this place in society, but I cant afford the risk any longer.

I am targeting Wednesday morning at 12am PST to pull the plug.

Best luck to you all.

TJ
Last edited by Taco John; 07-25-2021, 08:49 PM.