COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Karlysymon

Superstar
When planes were grounded early last year, Europe's sleeper trains came to life
I've said it before that in the near future, populations worldwide are going to have to make the stark decision of reverting to the dark ages or continue to perpetuate an existence in an electronic, panoptic prison. Without the electrical grid, "their" prison ceases to seamlessly function.
The only question this begs is: why wasn't this information in the public domain before even vaccinations began? So that people are aware of what they are signing up for. And what else is in the vaccines that isn't being publicized...because the shedding aspect cannot be the only thing, now is it?

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I've said it before that in the near future, populations worldwide are going to have to make the stark decision of reverting to the dark ages or continue to perpetuate an existence in an electronic, panoptic prison. Without the electrical grid, "their" prison ceases to seamlessly function.
But can off-grid communal living exist in the NWO?

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Very worthwhile video. Pass it on.

This interview with WHO whistleblower Astrid Stuckelberger provides insight into the inner workings of the organization. She worked on the International Health Regulations in multiple countries which form part of the legalese of how the pandemic was declared world wide. Listen to her perspective on how the actions of the WHO violate their own regulations.

Astrid Stuckelberger | Global Corruption | Planet Lockdown

Screenshot 2021-06-07 at 22-20-15 Astrid Stuckelberger Global Corruption Planet Lockdown.png

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Rosa Koire was an expert on Agenda 21. A brave soul. She woke up many people in the truth community. She will be missed.
A Tribute to Rosa Koire: Rest in Peace

Screenshot 2021-06-08 at 00-14-21 A Tribute to Rosa Koire Rest in Peace.png

DavidSon

Star
Rosa Koire was an expert on Agenda 21. A brave soul. She woke up many people in the truth community. She will be missed.
A Tribute to Rosa Koire: Rest in Peace

View attachment 57446
Oh man this is heartbreaking news! Rosa Koire had a special light and will be missed. I can't imagine how the people close to her must feel. Thanks for sharing the update.

Karlysymon

Superstar

Karlysymon

Superstar
Iam eagerly looking forward to how these groups are going to broach the subject of editing our humanity and how they are biblically going to buttress their arguments. Their "secular" counterparts have already talked about apotheosis (godhood) as the culmination, so it will certainly be very interesting to me how these christian groups will rationalize taking gene-altering vaccines. With Francis Collins (NIH director) as founder of BioLogos, there's likely already a script for these people to follow.
I think that churches have undergone a little exercise with the Covid game so that when it's time to roll with the NWO (Universal) religion, it won't be so hard to discriminate or segregate. Christian-on-Christian persecution will come around again.

Kaeya

Rookie
@Frank Badfinger and all posters
Thank you so much for this thread and the many links, I´m especially grateful for the updated links on the first page. Because my brother (who has health issues) is still in doubt whether to take the vaccine or not. His wife, in-laws and colleagues have all been vaccinated and he doesn´t know much more on the subject than what the media tell us, so I had no idea where to start to sound more or less convincing. (considering the size of the thread !)
Thanks to you I can provide him with some information, which is the least and probably the only thing I can do...
sorry if this doesn´t belong here, but I needed to show my appreciation. :cool:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
@Frank Badfinger and all posters
Thank you so much for this thread and the many links, I´m especially grateful for the updated links on the first page. Because my brother (who has health issues) is still in doubt whether to take the vaccine or not. His wife, in-laws and colleagues have all been vaccinated and he doesn´t know much more on the subject than what the media tell us, so I had no idea where to start to sound more or less convincing. (considering the size of the thread !)
Thanks to you I can provide him with some information, which is the least and probably the only thing I can do...
sorry if this doesn´t belong here, but I needed to show my appreciation. :cool:
You're welcome Kaeya!
I know it's not easy trying to convince someone not to take the jab.
Hopefully your brother will make the right decision.
If you need help finding something, shoot me a PM or post here.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Iam eagerly looking forward to how these groups are going to broach the subject of editing our humanity and how they are biblically going to buttress their arguments. Their "secular" counterparts have already talked about apotheosis (godhood) as the culmination, so it will certainly be very interesting to me how these christian groups will rationalize taking gene-altering vaccines. With Francis Collins (NIH director) as founder of BioLogos, there's likely already a script for these people to follow.

I think that churches have undergone a little exercise with the Covid game so that when it's time to roll with the NWO (Universal) religion, it won't be so hard to discriminate or segregate. Christian-on-Christian persecution will come around again.
They've got their bases covered. I'm sure the key actors are in place and the script is ready to go.
gregreg.png