COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

2018: 0.69 million more deaths than the previous year
2019: 0.76 million more deaths than the previous year (+0.07 million)
2020: 0.84 million more deaths than the previous year (+0.08 million)

Can we think that 2020 is calculated enough? There is no change in acceleration.

2022-01-24 17_27_20-COVID-19 pandemic deaths - Wikipedia - Opera.png

But there was supposed to be an 1.5 million excess deaths in 2020.

Lucy

Star

Lucy

Star
@Lucy
Pure evil :mad:

Walmart in Quebec stopping citizens with no v*x passport accessing their stores:

So apparently creating an environment which could cause people to starve is about protecting peoples health?
Yes agree, pure evil. And it' definitely has nothing to do about protecting peoples health.
Just the fact doctors are not being able to prescribe Ivermectin and other life saving perscriptions tells us all we need to know what their true agenda is.
Did you read The Vigilant Citizen's recent article about Quebec?
I am just heartbroken over the darkness over our world right now. :(

Neil Young threatens Spotify he will remove his music from their platform if they don't remove Joe Rogan's podcast - https://www.billboard.com/business/streaming/neil-young-spotify-joe-rogan-vaccines-letter-remove-music-1235022525/ - Yay censorship! :rolleyes:

Yes agree, pure evil. And it' definitely has nothing to do about protecting peoples health.
Just the fact doctors are not being able to prescribe Ivermectin and other life saving perscriptions tells us all we need to know what their true agenda is.
Did you read The Vigilant Citizen's recent article about Quebec?
I am just heartbroken over the darkness over our world right now. :(
Yeah I read it, it was a good one. I feel so bad for Canadian's right now. It seems commonwealth countries owned by the UK like Australia and Canada have the worst tyranny happening at the moment, I don't think that's a coincidence. I think they are testing things out there that will happen worldwide sooner or later. It makes me so angry and also frustrated how a large amount of their citizens are ok with it as they feel it's not affecting them (those 'I'm alright Jack' jabbed people). Such stupid, short-term thinking. We are all equally fucked if enough people roll over and let this happen. As I've discovered this year though, peoples desire to go on holiday for a week or two every year is more important than our collective human rights (according to them) :rolleyes:

It is definitely hard to stay positive right now, just try to keep in regular contact with the sane, like-minded people you know most of all (online or offline), it helps.

Last edited:
Neil Young threatens Spotify he will remove his music from their platform if they don't remove Joe Rogan's podcast - https://www.billboard.com/business/streaming/neil-young-spotify-joe-rogan-vaccines-letter-remove-music-1235022525/ - Yay censorship! :rolleyes:

Yeah I read it, it was a good one. I feel so bad for Canadian's right now. It seems commonwealth countries owned by the UK like Australia and Canada have the worst tyranny happening at the moment, I don't think that's a coincidence. I think they are testing things out there that will happen worldwide sooner or later. It makes me so angry and also frustrated how a large amount of their citizens are ok with it as they feel it's not affecting them (those 'I'm alright Jack' jabbed people). Such stupid, short-term thinking. We are all equally fucked if enough people roll over and let this happen. As I've discovered this year though, peoples desire to go on holiday for a week or two every year is more important than our collective human rights (according to them) :rolleyes:

It is definitely hard to stay positive right now, just try to keep in regular contact with the sane, like-minded people you know most of all (online or offline), it helps.
Fk Neil Young he needs to go back to Canada and stay there. He made a fortune in real estate in northern California which due to tax loopholes he barely pays taxes on. Plus believe it or not was a friend of Charles Manson and brags about it.I hope Spotify removes his music because most of it is crap anyway. Like lynard Skynyrd once said in Sweet Home Alabama "Southern Man don't need him around". Big supporter of the drug cartels and cocaine along with the rest of Crosby Stills and Nash. All of them are rich bleeding heart liberals. Crosby did so much coke that he had to have a liver transplant. Young has a huge ranch in northern California and is always whining about the homeless. Young is the rock music version of Nancy Pelosi.

Last edited:

Lucy

Star
I know many people personally that had the monoclonal treatment infusion and it saved their life. My brother who lives in Fort Worth, Texas is one of them.
We also had a place close by where I live that was administering that treatment and I sent friends and my friends sent their family and friends there also.
I can't believe that people still think that these evil governments care about the health of their citizens.