COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
This is great! Real grass roots investigative journalism. Thanks for posting!

*MKNova*

Rookie
What if they are counting on us to unite, and not to divide...?
I imagine a scenario where more and more vaxxed are experiencing adverse effects...And for me personally in my life, these are people I care about though I vehemently disagree with. If anything I feel badly for them. We mostly all care about eachother, something they have long forgotten how to do. Of course the first reaction would be anger and outrage... What if they are trying to use this against us? Hoping we will be recklessly reactive and violent when we ban together... giving them a reason to retaliate... against us all.
What if they want us to lose it?
There must be a way to coordinate efforts non-violently and intelligently before it is too late...

We all think they are trying to divide us, what if they are trying to unite us, but under the banner of anger and violence rather than growth?

I imagine a scenario where more and more vaxxed are experiencing adverse effects...And for me personally in my life, these are people I care about though I vehemently disagree with. If anything I feel badly for them. We mostly all care about eachother, something they have long forgotten how to do. Of course the first reaction would be anger and outrage... What if they are trying to use this against us? Hoping we will be recklessly reactive and violent when we ban together... giving them a reason to retaliate... against us all.
There must be a way to coordinate efforts non-violently and intelligently before it is too late...

We all think they are trying to divide us, what if they are trying to unite us, but under the banner of anger and violence rather than growth?
Violence seemed to work pretty good for antifa and blm. If they start mandatory vaccines and coming to get us at home to take us to covid concentration camps then violence is the only solution. No more what ifs but time for the final and only solution. They got the guns but we got the numbers and the guns. If they going to forcibly inject us with poison what do we have left to lose?

Yep that's one of the strong theories of where this is going. Encourage violent unrest amongst civilians so they can use it as an excuse to impose martial law and then bring in curfews and start shooting protestors with impunity. Part of the long term plan to remove national sovereign governments to implement the one world government and get the sheep on board with it and not resist it.

@Lizard King
BLM riots were sponsored and encouraged by the 'elites' imo.