COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Canada: Unvaccinated Father Loses Right to See His Child

Screenshot 2022-01-15 at 12-25-03 Canada Unvaccinated Father Loses Right to See His Child.png

e-Enoch

Superstar
Canada: Unvaccinated Father Loses Right to See His Child

View attachment 69683
It makes it extra heartbreaking when kids are involved and harshly affected...

DesertRose

Superstar

judah

Established
okay this isn't a news update or any kind of tweet. I wanted to ask, as a unvaxxed person, being around the vaccinated I've been finding myself getting ill, mild symptoms but still ill. Has anyone else been experiencing the same?

floss

Star
okay this isn't a news update or any kind of tweet. I wanted to ask, as a unvaxxed person, being around the vaccinated I've been finding myself getting ill, mild symptoms but still ill. Has anyone else been experiencing the same?
Same here, unvaxxed, never test. Got sick for a few day, very mild symptoms. Took vitamins, water, and rest. Was around a bunch of vaxxed and boosted folks. They must be shedding Delta and Omicron lol. This is the pandemic of the vaccinated.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I found this 8 min video worthwhile. It comes up near the end.

floss

Star
Rob Skiba spoke during 2013 Prophecy Club. RIP.