COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

The Agrarian

Veteran
The Incidence of Cancer, Triggered by the Covid 19 “Vaccine”
Nothing to see here. Just shutting off the immune system. Creating real super-bugs.

Move along.

Lets all take a moment to reflect on the fact that if a vaccine requires three boosters in less than two years, racks up over 17,000 injuries, and causes cases to skyrocket AFTER injection (like in Israel) then it's a total scientific failure.

If this happened with polio vaccines they would be recalled in weeks.
That's 17,000 deaths, not injuries. Injuries are gaining on 1 million.
And that's just what is reported. And that's just in one country (USA).

I've heard that mistake made a few times recently. I think its because the number is so baffling. Yes, 17,000 deaths reported, the FDA has also reported it could be closer to 150,000.
It is the deadliest vaccine ever produced by miles.

One of the few people still left on youtube giving good takes about the totalitarian system being rolled in.

Reposting this, one of my favorite explanations of the vaccine passport, why it exists and where its going. This one is very shareable.\

Lyfe

Star
Countdown to ZERO IMMUNITY… vaccine victims are seeing their immune response drop by about 5% each week, with long-term consequences mirroring AIDS

Bubbajay

Veteran
Countdown to ZERO IMMUNITY… vaccine victims are seeing their immune response drop by about 5% each week, with long-term consequences mirroring AIDS

The alternative media are just as corrupt as the main stream. They have accomplished one of their Occult goals, which was to alter the consciousness of humanity to the point where people don't know what's real and what's not. they have a lot of people living in an illusion type of reality.

Bubbajay

Veteran
That's 17,000 deaths, not injuries. Injuries are gaining on 1 million.
And that's just what is reported. And that's just in one country (USA).

I've heard that mistake made a few times recently. I think its because the number is so baffling. Yes, 17,000 deaths reported, the FDA has also reported it could be closer to 150,000.
It is the deadliest vaccine ever produced by miles.
If the FDA is willing to admit 150,000, the likelihood is it is higher.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
How digital vaccine passports pave way for unprecedented surveillance capitalism

The titans of global capitalism are exploiting the Covid-19 crisis to institute social credit-style digital ID systems across the West.\

‘Cloak and dagger’ military-intelligence outfit at center of US digital vaccine passport push

Described as “the most important organization you’ve never heard of,” MITRE rakes in massive security state contracts to pioneer invasive spy tech. Now it’s at the heart of a campaign to implement digital vaccine passports.

Some really good journalism on the who and why of vaccine passports! Many details on their use in the Indian Aadahar biometric ID system designed by Bill Gates. This is so sinister you guys. These are leading us to absolute totalitarianism, no exaggeration

Awoken2

Superstar