COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

polymoog

Superstar
CARMINE APPICE on VANILLA FUDGE, OZZY, BLUE MURDER, KING KOBRA & Much More

time stamp: 1:27:00. maybe @Frank Badfinger and @UnderAlienControl will appreciate this... a friend and i were discussing the usual stuff, and he brought up this interview.

the king kobra drummer (carmine appice) was talking to bob daisley (of ozzy osbournes band-- bob wrote the songs). bob daisley has been truth bombing appice with "conspiracy theory emails" every day. appice called him up on the phone and told him he took the vax. bob said, "im sorry."

Video: "Should you take the COVID19 Test?" from "Mikey Landings"
2021-10-04 11_53_03-Should you take the COVID19 Test_ - YouTube - Opera.png
alternative:

Germ theory is a lie, contagion is a myth. What is the truth?

alternative for censorship:

The Zone

Star
Facebook, Instagram and Oculus are currently out worldwide as their stock falls this morning as another whistleblower comes forward. A lot to unpack there.

The "FB whistleblower" is complaining that conspiracy theorists are being allowed to spread misinformation on the platform. She steals 10,000 pages of internal documents and doesn't get in trouble? Reminds me of the "rogue" CIA agents who showed up on NBC to release footage stolen from the military showing UFOs. Or when NBC interviewed the guy who shot the pedo hard drive at Ping Pong in his holding cell hours after the incident. People may start getting arrested for making dangerous claims on Facebook such as "Vaccines are killing people" or "The election was rigged." Anything coming from 60 minutes is psyop bullshit. They will ties this in with the January 6th stuff if allowed. What a crazy world we live in.

Also, watch out for supply chain interruption issues to increase this month. More news is coming out on how the news and hospitals are fudging numbers of those they're losing via vaccine hesitancy. I mean, the push for the jab is like nothing we've ever seen.

Last edited:
As depressing as this is to watch, what I found intriguing is there's not ONE kid who's acting like having a piece of fabric over their mouths is normal and none of them are singing along with the teacher. Children are more instinctual than I think we give them credit for because they have yet to develop the vocabulary to say what's wrong. These kids don't seem to be buying any of what their teacher is trying to sell them.

Informative video. Essentially, the "shots" will be creating more AIDS patients in the long run. Again, I may be stating the obvious, but as some may recall, no one died of AIDS, they died from something their immune system couldn't fight naturally, hence, the acronym (autoimmune disease syndrome). I know Frank has posted this video in this thread before (or polymoog posted it in the AIDS thread), but here it is again for anyone who's interested in watching it:

Truth about Aids Documentary

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar

Karlysymon

Superstar
I was looking to save an old video of theirs (Truthstream Media) that seemingly has disappeared and in doing so, iam glad this one from 2017 caught my eye.
New Law could eliminate Informed Consent for Human Experimentation with Vaccines and Drugs

Isn’t it rather dubious that while the Pfizer covid vaxx trials end circa 2023, the vaccine mandates are actually a way of forcing people to take part in an experiment/clinical trial? Obviously, not everyone is going to get recourse after being forced to take part in an experiment. To date, a very small number of people have received some sort of payout.

Anyway, in the transcript on Obama’s remarks at the signing of the Cures Act, the 6.3billion meant to span 7 years and covering things like the BRAIN Initiative, mental illness, Alzheimer’s etc REALLY got my attention.

Here’s Obama’s remarks on the BRAIN initiative....
.....but as of 2021, we all now know this has nothing to do with finding cures for neurological or mental/brain diseases and more to do with transhumanism. I know & understand people get excited at any indication that when Bill Gates gets arrested, our nightmares will end but if your government has a policy plan to merge you with machine, then iam afraid Gates’ fate doesn’t change the trajectory of an age-old agenda. As far as I know, Canada has a paper on Biodigital convergence, the UK has one, aswell as the US from 20yrs ago. So, basically, some of the Cures Act tax payer money is meant to alter your person…as a human being.

Curiously, the span of 7 years ends in 2023/4..…after the Pfizer trials conclude….I also think that, by foresight, some of the money was meant to be funneled into covid vaxx fallout. Just weeks after it was signed into law, Fauci gave his now-infamous talk of “a surprise outbreak challenging the incoming administration”.

1633385282804.png

1633385238090.png

Karlysymon

Superstar
This was also in the above video but she only mentioned it in passing. Contents aren’t that dissimilar from the John Hopkins document talking about self-spreading vaccines aswell as MRNA/DNA vaccines.
Vaccine delivery systems

But Biden says vaccines are totally safe and effective at preventing covid
You know what's funny about Biden is when I see him, I remember a friend of mine who used to know people who worked at CTV years ago and did camera work for our national evening news. She told me an incident about Lloyd Robertson and how someone on the floor noticed that when he was reading the news, he actually began to drool. Thankfully, the producer also noticed this and cut the camera that was taping it and went straight to commercial. The thing with Biden is no one's cutting the cameras, and they're letting everyone see who they've placed as the US's president.

So, uhhhh...yeah, I'll believe the Kuwaiti guy before I believe Biden. ;)

Karlysymon

Superstar
Dr. Fauci calls for unvaccinated Americans to not fly or go to school

1:00.
@Karlysymon remember the 4chan rumor you posted? well, we are one step closer to it. the bidAn administration will take his word as gospel and implement this air travel ban very soon. this might break the camels back.
Pandemic Babies?

5:14. english subs.
spains 5th column is reporting that the babies concieved in dec of 2020 which are being born now seemingly have a lowered IQ- somewhere between a normal IQ and that of a downs syndrome person. they are claiming that the graphene oxide in the vaccine (of the mother/ possibly in addition to the fathers sperm which would have lower motility due to the jab) is the cause.
this is very early, scant information-- lets see what develops further.
When i watched this, the first thing that came to mind was the Zika virus scare. You may remember that the babies were being born with tiny heads (thus small brains).

Karlysymon

Superstar
these people are misusing behavioral science and quite frankly i’m appalled. i hold degrees and certifications in behavioral science MYSELF. this is government looking for someone to green light shit that they need to justify and it’s disgusting and whoever is working with them should be stripped of their licenses to practice.
which is all well and good but i have a masters in applied behavioral psychology and a license to practice. i’m EXTREMELY well acquainted with the professions code of ethics and the aversive consequences that are being implemented re corona situation for those not obeying the mandates are 100% unethical according to the professions own code.
You should check Cass Sunstein’s twitter feed from time to time, you’ll find interesting stuff since BeSci is your line of work, afterall he presently chairs the UN’s advisory group on behavioral insights.

Anyway, when I posted that stuff, I wondered about America’s “nudge unit” because there is NO WAY that the UK, Canada and other countries would have these teams embedded within gov’t agencies and that they are now heavily involved in the covid response that somehow the US wouldn’t have one. So I decided to look around…I was intrigued, I wanted to see a face to the madness.

Turns out one was created under Obama in 2015 by a cognitive neuroscientist, Maya Shankar, now at Google in the same line of work. It was called “Social and Behavioral Sciences Team” (SBST). It’s like all these people read from the same script. The reasons given for it’s creation mirror those from the UK & Canada. Curiously, she was the first Behavioral science advisor to the UN….preceding Sunstein.
1633448313616.png

I wanted more information about her and found this:
"A version of the Social and Behavioral Sciences Team, called the Office of Evaluation Sciences, still exists under President Biden, but Shankar has already moved on to a new phase in her career. She joined Google in 2017, and this year she started podcasting."

It seems the SBST became defunct or metamorphosed or was melded with other units…at this point, iam not sure. Their annual reports stopped around 2016 and yet the current head of OES says this (it is a 2021 article):

“It’s been a privilege to serve with my talented colleagues at SBST and OES. It’s a group of humble, gracious, kind thought leaders who could be successful anywhere, and have decided to dedicate their time to improving government through generation and use of rigorous evidence. I am thankful for the talent, dedication, and caliber of the team every day.”

So SBST is still around (?) but I have to say that it’s very clever on the part of the persons moving these cogs-in-the-wheel to file them away under USGSA (General Services Administration) rather than somewhere under HHS. None of this raises any suspicions actually.

You may remember the covid, DNC & text messages to everyone’s phone saga from afew weeks ago? This more than likely emanated from the nudge units. Aswell as the door-knocking strike teams. These articles show that their work would produce that kind of nudging. I wouldn't put Fauci's utterances past them either.

OES seems desperate for talent….incase you have the urge to play mind control (this is a joke :) )….here is Kelly Bidwell, the current director of OES and she makes this plea at the end of that article and you wanted someone stripped of their license…you have a face now.
1633448191501.png
You'll more stuff at OES' Twitter account

Finally, it seems to me that someone, somewhere made a co-ordinated effort to have these BI Teams created in every country in the last decade because said person(s) knew that behavioral science would be very crucial to/in the implementation of a plan that said person(s) has.