COVID-19, LOCKDOWN, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, N.W.O /GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, PROTESTS, ID 2020, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

polymoog

Superstar
A lot of strange shadow banning stuff is going on with FB and sick of regular 24 hour suspensions and being banned from commenting on news articles so decided to start a telegram group.
the front lines in the social media info war are facebook and youtube. thats where the normies go and where our vax data/info needs to find the target audience. its very frustrating, but it makes the most impact.
FB truthers deserve special medals for their efforts!

polymoog

Superstar
NY Governor Says the UNVAXXED Aren't Listening to God

2:10. the new NY governor says, "god answered our prayers by giving us this vaccine." if by ''god'' she means satan, then yes.
And I wear my vaccinated necklace all the time to to say, "I'm vaccinated." All of you. Yes, I know you're vaccinated. You're the smart ones. But, you know, there's people out there who aren't listening to God and what God wants. You know this. You know who they are. I need you to be my apostles. I need you to go out and talk about it and say: "We owe this to each other."

how about a "pureblood" necklace?

They KNOW this sh*t throws up clots like nobody's business! WHY do you think they had the "high risk" Covid people get them first? Because OLD PEOPLE are ALL ON BLOOD THINNERS. Warfarin, Xarelto...Eliquis.... You think this is by accident? Do we really believe they don't know their sh*t is poison!??!? This infuriates me to no end. Sorry for the cursing.

Lucy

Established
They KNOW this sh*t throws up clots like nobody's business! WHY do you think they had the "high risk" Covid people get them first? Because OLD PEOPLE are ALL ON BLOOD THINNERS. Warfarin, Xarelto...Eliquis.... You think this is by accident? Do we really believe they don't know their sh*t is poison!??!? This infuriates me to no end. Sorry for the cursing.
I never thought about that but so very true about older people being on blood thinners.

Every day everything coming out gets more and more disturbing......

I never thought about that but so very true about older people being on blood thinners.

Every day everything coming out gets more and more disturbing......
To be honest this only dawned on me like last week...but then I thought wow - that's pretty ingenious. Dole out the poison to the folks on blood thinners first so it appears there are less side effects... certainly makes it look "safe and effective." Of course plenty of elderly were still killed from the clot shots...but I bet a lot less if they hadn't been on those blood thinners...