COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Maybe he should listen to his daughter, rather than his globalist handlers, as she seems to know whats really going on.
I actually think he is, but can't come out and say so because it goes against their agenda and why they've gone into hiding and extended their summer vacation until October 4th. I actually smirked at the response because it reads as though our province isn't part of Canadian law (Charter and Bill of Rights). It won't fly with those who know it and the courts, that's for sure.

polymoog

Superstar
Vaccine load, shedding, side effects differ: Why?

8:50.

jane ruby answers questions from the gen pop.

Q: why do some people seem to have no effects and others get extremely ill?
A: the people were given different dosages to the population. these are called "arms of the study".

Q: if the virus was never isolated therefore there is no virus in the jab, how can there be a reaction when a vaxed person is confronted with the virus? how can there be a wild virus?
A: "all we have is a portion of the sequence of the virus.... we know of no virus material in the jab.... if there was a wild virus, everyone would have gotten sick because its a replicating virus." [i guess dr ruby is a germ theory believer]
moog: there can be a reaction by a vaxed person when confronted to any pathogen/virus/bacteria/whatever after the jab because their immune system is primed by the vax which could elicit a cytokine storm if the vaxed individuals system had a severe enough reaction.

Q: "how can we go back to trusting hospitals after all of this?"
A: "we shouldnt. we need to recreate the entire health care system."

blue light has been shown throughout numerous studies and over YEARS to reduce depression. it’s used as a treatment for depression. i see no issue with that. behavioral psych as with any thing in this world can be used for either good or bad. the examples you just gave would be classified as good. what they are doing to “nudge” people to get vaccines is bad - and isn’t even “nudging” it’s straight up aversive control which is BANNED by the professions ethical code under almost all circumstances.
Well I thought releasing a frequency that’s a nuisance or irritating to teenagers is weird - treating people like rodents almost

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Media says it's the unvaccinated that are filling up the hospitals. It has nothing to do with COVID.
Dr Gary Davidson - Central Alberta Chief of Emergency Medicine
Dr Davidson works in the Red Deer Hospital ER
and has the full story on the situation at the hospital right now with Covid.
Everyone needs to watch this so they know how bad it really is.
This was filmed 2021-09-19 in Red Deer.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Mockers of Anti-Vaxxers Continue to Die After Taking a COVID-19 Injection