COVID-19, LOCKDOWN, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, N.W.O /GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, PROTESTS, ID 2020, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

polymoog

Superstar

supplement/dietary roundup for covid treatment/prevention:

NAC/n-acetyl cysteine - helps the body produce glutathione. this will help detoxify the graphene oxide.

L-lysine/lysine rich foods : 2000mg/day helps treat covid viral infections. eat eggs, milk, or yogurt each day (thanks to @saki for this information)

moringa leaves https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/covid-19-vaccines-deaths-side-effects.8895/page-19#post-411253 post #366

black seed extract (strongly binds to spike proteins)
dandelion root extract (also supposedly blocks spike proteins)

vitamin D 5000 IU/day. get your skin exposed to the sun if you cannot get the supplement.
vitamin C minimum 2000mg/day - liposomal is best; buffered vitamin C next best, plain ascorbic vitamin C 3rd best. the liposomal vitamin C that mercola offers is a nano product-- if you are anti-nano, youll want to avoid that. FTR, a lot of the vitamin C comes from corn or from china. according to tony pantelleresco, even if its a chinese product or GMO, the vitamin C is extracted out from it and refined into a pure form (like putting muddy water into a water filter-- its fine to drink the purified water that comes out as long as you trust your filter cartridges). keep it sealed up as best as possible, cool, and OUT of sunlight to keep it from degrading.
chaga mushroom extractfor tea (described as effective by clif high)
zinc picolinate/gluconate/sulfate (dr zelenko says 30 mg/day for zinc)
querecetin 500 mg/day (again, via dr zeleko)

ivermectin - very difficult to overdose on this, and its quite non-toxic. ive used this plenty of times on my animals for years with absolutely no problems.

--------------------------------------

tony P on how to make your OWN liposomal vitamin C (its easy):

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
The Jab does not seem to hurt or kill everyone. This may be why. Different levels of potency?

0:57. there are 4 different varieties of each vax, apparently, perhaps with different levels of graphene toxicity. girl gets her info from clinicaltrials.gov.

Lyfe

Star

supplement/dietary roundup for covid treatment/prevention:

NAC/n-acetyl cysteine - helps the body produce glutathione. this will help detoxify the graphene oxide.

L-lysine/lysine rich foods : 2000mg/day helps treat covid viral infections. eat eggs, milk, or yogurt each day (thanks to @saki for this information)

moringa leaves https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/covid-19-vaccines-deaths-side-effects.8895/page-19#post-411253 post #366

black seed extract (strongly binds to spike proteins)
dandelion root extract (also supposedly blocks spike proteins)

vitamin D 5000 IU/day. get your skin exposed to the sun if you cannot get the supplement.
vitamin C minimum 2000mg/day - liposomal is best; buffered vitamin C next best, plain ascorbic vitamin C 3rd best. the liposomal vitamin C that mercola offers is a nano product-- if you are anti-nano, youll want to avoid that. FTR, a lot of the vitamin C comes from corn or from china. according to tony pantelleresco, even if its a chinese product or GMO, the vitamin C is extracted out from it and refined into a pure form (like putting muddy water into a water filter-- its fine to drink the purified water that comes out as long as you trust your filter cartridges). keep it sealed up as best as possible, cool, and OUT of sunlight to keep it from degrading.
chaga mushroom extractfor tea (described as effective by clif high)
zinc picolinate/gluconate/sulfate (dr zelenko says 30 mg/day for zinc)
querecetin 500 mg/day (again, via dr zeleko)

ivermectin - very difficult to overdose on this, and its quite non-toxic. ive used this plenty of times on my animals for years with absolutely no problems.

--------------------------------------

tony P on how to make your OWN liposomal vitamin C (its easy):
I currently take N acetyl cysteine and have used allot of those other products. NAC is possibly the best all around health supplement one could take. It is good at minimizing stress and helps me breathe better. Its no wonder the FDA banned it even though I am a bit confused cause it was taken off amazon but still sells at other online wellness stores.

The New Fluoride

I guess for the NWO cabal, this means "no child or adult should be left behind"

Curiously, this time last year, a bioethics professor was suggesting...

What is it with graphene oxyide? Its in the masks, the vaccines, and now the water supply? The first I heard of it was when Canada did a mass mask recall because graphene oxide was considered poisonous, only to recall the recall about a month later

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
COVID Politics Takes a Dark Turn, Biden Administration Takes Control of Monoclonal Antibody Drugs in Order to Block Treatments in Red States and Ration Equitable Treatment

When Joe Biden’s Health and Human Services made the announcement earlier this month (LINK) that they were taking full control over Monoclonal Antibody drugs (mAb) in order to begin rationing the highly effective treatment for COVID-19 infection, several people sounded alarm bells as there was the potential for rationing of COVID treatment based on political ideology. Representative Chip Roy of Texas was one of the first to raise concerns (link).

~JC~

Veteran
I actually enjoyed this interview and impressed with MK’s candor and almost believable shock that hospitals have been incentivized to report on Covid cases LOL

Karlysymon

Star
What is it with graphene oxyide? Its in the masks, the vaccines, and now the water supply? The first I heard of it was when Canada did a mass mask recall because graphene oxide was considered poisonous, only to recall the recall about a month later
If they are dumping it in the water supply, it is for a reason. I don't buy any of the reasons the company gave for using it.
Ofcourse...if "you" don't want to take it in the vaccines, then they will forcibly innoculate every one in one fell swoop through the water supply.

Interestingly, there was a scene in the film Contagion where Laurence Fishburne's character suggests putting the vaccine in the water supply so that everyone is innoculated at once (although they did a vaccine lottery at the end).
If we start seeing gov'ts suddenly giving up on vaccine mandates, then it is very possible this could be their back-door to achieve their ends.

Likely the food supply is laced with this stuff. Please @MagneticHuman 's post on Nestle's product here.

Lyfe

Star

More fda approved genocide on the horizon as round 3 of the death jab starts to get pushed.

Lyfe

Star
Seriously tho that video^ is the most blatant admission of the first two vaccines failing that I have seen yet. I mean maybe they will come out with a 4 in 1 mega shot this flu season giving you OMEGA IMMUNITY BUNDLE!!!

Lyfe

Star
COVID-19 kills Americans at a rate of 1 in 500, data shows

I think that tranalates to a microscopic .2 percent. Not to mention that number is including people who already hsd pre existing health conditions... If you factor in the risk it poses to a healthy individual of an age group below like 70 the number is even less than .2 percent.

Really puts into perspective how insane and unprecedented of a sham this all truly is.