COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Riptide

Established
BLACK GOO: PROMETHEUS AND ALIEN COVENANT REVEAL THE DARK SECRET | NANOTECHNOLOGY AND THE BLACK GOO

10:34

Black Goo a.k.a. Satan's blood.

I have noticed something strange about the vaccine.

Someone I know who was reluctant o get vaccinated got the vaccine anyway. At first she kinda believed what I told her about the vaccine. Then as time went on she started getting aggressive and hurling insults at me for saying negative things about it. Maybe the nanobots finally reached her brain? And she told me she started forgetting things and having a foggy mind but did not know why.

Australian Nightmare: Police Launch COVID Manhunt For Citizen Who Coughed In Elevator, Dub Him ‘Public Health Enemy No. 1’
COVID-positive man Anthony Karam arrested to cheers in Wentworth Point | 7NEWS
Is there an Australian among you or does anyone know this country? As far as I know, they don't have a history of dictatorship or communism. When did its society lose all its intelligence, common sense, rationality, moral and all human values?

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
130+ UK Doctors: Failed COVID Policies Caused ‘Massive’ Harm, Especially to Children

A letter signed by more than 130 UK medical professionals accused UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson and other government officials of causing “massive, permanent and unnecessary harm” to the country.