COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Michi

Established
If you haven’t woken up to the fact Disney is an evil corporation and stop purchasing all products/entertainment from them (including star wars, marvel, etc.) now is the time to boycott their crappy garbage. They‘re giving their employees 60 days to comply.

Less than 0.001% of fully vaccinated Americans died after a Covid-19 breakthrough case, CDC data shows

math and illusion lesson:
denominator: 163.000.000
numerator: death from "covid" (just "covid" positive cases)
vaccine deaths? not in the numerator.
data in which the unvaccinated population is written in the denominator? no.

Last edited:
Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
https://www.skynews.com.au/business/media/youtubes-sky-news-australia-suspension-disturbing-assault-on-freedom-of-thought/news-story/

YouTube’s Sky News Australia suspension ‘disturbing’ assault on freedom of thought

Sky News! Only because the restrictions were criticized.
Link says page not found.

For what its worth themtube has been censoring for about 5 years now. It started with "ad-pocolypse" if memory serves where they started cutting off peoples money. Mainly channels who used to highlight false flags showing inconsistancies in official naratives. Now they just delete entire channels.

Today its much more blatant as its more wide spread hitting a larger variety of channels. I guess this is a good thing as it shows a wider demographic is awake to the lies.

Less than 0.001% of fully vaccinated Americans died after a Covid-19 breakthrough case, CDC data shows

math and illusion lesson:
denominator: 163.000.000
numerator: death from "covid" (just "covid" positive cases)
vaccine deaths? not in the numerator.
data in which the unvaccinated population is written in the denominator? no.
LOL - they should apply that same math to unvaccinated - but they won't. Because as usual, we're dealing with propaganda bought and paid for by Big Pharma.

saki

Star
August 1, 2021
Oh my God, the Delta Variant is going to kill us all!
By Jack Gleason

To hear the propaganda media, the new “Delta Variant” of COVID is going to kill every man, woman, and child in America – at least by the end of the week.
  • We should all run to the nearest vax center and roll up our sleeves right away.
  • Our employers are right to be mandating vaccines and those who refuse are just “science deniers” and should be held down and forced to get their shots. Otherwise, they’re going to kill us all with their virus.
  • This new variant is more contagious than smallpox, polio, and measles combined!
  • Our colleges are right to force returning students to get their shots.
  • Babies should all get their shots the day they’re born. We don’t need their parents’ permission. This is a crisis!
  • Just look at all the new cases, up to 63,608 on July 31, up from 11,363 since July 1st. That’s a 459% increase in just 30 days!

There’s only one problem with all the fear-mongering and widespread panic: few are dying. In the entire United States, 295 people died from COVID on July 31st despite the fact that 62,735 “new cases” were reported the same day.

The real thing to worry about is the number of side effects from the vaccine which are turning out to be far more deadly than the virus itself. We’ve all heard of the VAERS database that shows “adverse reactions” to vaccines. Estimates vary, but at least 5,000 people have died shortly after receiving their vaccines, which is more than all reported vaccine deaths since the data was first collected. Since only a small percent of adverse reactions are reported, this number could be at least ten times greater. Efforts are underway to get more accurate death and side effects data. And other side effects are off the charts.

So the real thing to panic about is the vaccines, not this “new” Delta variant.

If you have a friend who’s wavering, show them this one website, https://www.statnews.com/feature/coronavirus/covid-19-tracker/ Have them look at the “new cases” and deaths over time. Invite them to wonder why all this panic is being stirred up in order to get people to give in to vaccine pressure when no one is dying.

God help us all.

7xiiij

Rookie
I don't personally know anyone who has died from the virus. I also don't personally know anyone who has had a bad reaction to the vax. I do know 2 unvaxed people who caught the virus recently. They appear to have caught it from a fully vaxed, asymptomatic, person who tested positive for the virus. Other fully vaxed people in contact with this positive-test-guy did not get sick or show any signs of illness. Just some raw data to go with whatever else is being put out there.
I don't personally know anyone who has died of the virus either. No one I know has even gotten sick enough to require hospital care from it. The people I know who were told they were Covid-positive all said it was just like any other cold they've ever had.

I do personally know multiple people who have had bad vax reactions. Most notably, my mother in law (who REFUSES to admit it was the vax) now has an ever worsening heart condition that she didn't have before she got her shots. She is also showing signs of cognitive decline that she didn't have before the shots. My husband's grandmother was elderly and had health conditions, but was still living independently in her own apartment and absolutely fed up with all the restrictions. Within a week or so of her shot, she had a sudden massive deterioration, went from emergency room one night with unmanageable hypertensive crisis, straight from there to ICU, then to hospice care, and died a couple weeks later. Could that one be coincidence? Sure, it's possible given her advanced age...but I still find the timing suspect given everything we are seeing with these damned shots. And my sister, who got her shots a few months ago, has been feeling generally terrible ever since she got them and is having increasing episodes of debilitating headaches, several times now severe enough that she went to the ER-- again, this was not happening before her vaxxing. So I'm definitely seeing the vaxxed people I know having deteriorating health/new health problems.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Encore
The Emperor Has No Corona

An investigation into the "Isolation" of the SARS-COV2 "virus".