COVID-19, LOCKDOWN, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, N.W.O /GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, PROTESTS, ID 2020, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

justjess

Superstar

fuck that bullshit. I am pretty sure my mother in law and sister in law are going to be moving out of nyc now.. this is crazy. It doesn’t even have full authorization yet nor are the risks and side effects known.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

saki

Star
...I stumbled across this in one of my newsfeeds yesterday....never heard of the Orange Mane (presumably a Denver Broncos fan site - see Taco John's tagline)....
...the implications of his statement, if true, are dire indeed.....

The Orange Mane is Suspending Operations
07-25-2021, 06:30 PM

Hello All -

It's with great regret that I inform this community that this site will be closing within 48 hours. I have been threatened with "Consumer Action in Superior Court" due to allowing people to freely debate COVID-19 in the WRP forum. Clearly, this site cannot operate the way it has for the last 20 years in the era of COVID-19. I'm not going to get into the details here, but I'm just a guy with a hobby horse site, and I can't afford to put my family at further risk because COVID Nazis want to force people to take their experimental treatments.

I'll give everybody a chance to collect their things and say their goodbyes. This is not how I wanted it to end. I never imagined we'd get to this place in society, but I cant afford the risk any longer.

I am targeting Wednesday morning at 12am PST to pull the plug.

Best luck to you all.

TJ
Last edited by Taco John; 07-25-2021, 08:49 PM.

saki

Star
Women are claiming ‘boobs get bigger’ after having Pfizer jab
Women are sharing their shock at discovering their breasts have “got bigger” after their jab – with experts explaining why it happens.

...snip....

A study published by the Radiological Society of North America recently concluded vaccine-induced lymphadenopathy was an important side effect for clinicians, patients, and cancer researchers to be aware of as it could result in a false cancer diagnosis.
While it is not clear how long it takes for the swelling in some women’s lymph nodes to go down, it is important to note, it is a “temporary” effect.

In Australia, women over 50 who require regular mammograms have been advised to either have a mammogram first, or delay it until six weeks after vaccination, to avoid any confusion.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
...the implications of his statement, if true, are dire indeed.....
I agree. They recently tried to pass legislation here in Canada to ban "hate speech" and whatever they deem offensive and put the onus on the website owner to censor the content or be fined. It didn't pass through the senate. I'm sure Trudeau's government will try again in the fall.

“Most people are ok with it“
thanks to technology“
“companies are experimenting with the algorithm to help the government”
All language Painting it in a positive light.
they don’t mention that “few criticize it“ because it’s illegal to. And court cases have a 99% conviction rate in China.
like this guy says

“i don’t even know what they’re protesting against!”
“you.“
“well that’s illegal”

big picture becomes clearer all the time