COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Of the multiple covid related interviews I've heard the last 18 months, also involving Reiner Fuellmich this year, this material brought forward by Dr. David Martin might be the most important and revealing information of all.

Speaking about the 74(?) nearly identical patents for coronavirus sequences and 100% proof that the pandemic script was written by a Merck (what a name dear God lol) rep. back in 2004 shatters the entire narrative, from covid being a novel disease to the new variants being anything other than a computer model. The influenza campaign peddled through the 2000's was an utter failure and they NEEDED a new outbreak by 2020.

There were so many stunning statements I plan on listening again to take notes. It's weird for me that a few researchers were talking about the patents over a year ago but the significance didn't register. It has now!

My friends I don't think I've ever said this but please watch this interview and share it with everyone!
I absolutely agree. Everyone should watch this. I've downloaded from YT in case it might be removed at some point. Listening to this, I can't believe what Dr. David E. Martin has disclosed. The video is here and it is 6 hours long, and it's geared towards a German audience:

Sitzung 60: Die Zeit ist kein flacher Kreis/Session 60: Time is not a flat circle

One thing I took note of is what Dr. Peter Daszak has stated back in 2015:

“We need to increase public understanding of the need for medical counter measures such as a pan coronavirus vaccine. A key driver is the media and the economics will follow the hype. We need to use that hype to our advantage to get to the real issues. Investors will respond if they see profit at the end of the process”.

This is an organization that Peter is the Board of the Directors with:

It might be good to note that Ralph Baric is also in collusion with this. Here's his bio:

Randy Hillier has also listed the patents of the viruses on Facebook:

Amino acid sequences directed against envelope proteins of a virus and polypeptides comprising the same for the treatment of viral diseases

Antiviral agents for the treatment, control and prevention of infections by coronaviruses

Coronavirus isolated from humans

Canine coronavirus S gene and uses therefor

From 2005 it seems thy have been planning for a while

Just watching this documentary right now, its pretty much a blue print for whats happening. Its a what if documentary with actors doing enactments and scientists talking about a 'flu' that will come from Asia and kill millions and life as we know it will be changed. quote ''this flu virus will be a mutation that no one will be immune to''

Another quote in the documentary ''the new 'flu' will likely spread from a highly populated location in Asia''

Hints to bats causing

23:16 talks about a super virus that no one is immune to

24:42 talks about a 'heroic nurse'' in WW1 who isolated and died of Spanish flu. sacrificed herself for the greater good. Then talks about ''silly'' soldiers who went home without isolating and how they are the ones who killed everyone who got the flu

37:50 talks of the UK vaccinating entire population IF there is an outbreak of bird flu or a bird flu type illness

41:51 Talk about bats and pigs causing a bird flu style illness

42:28 Flying foxes are discussed and how their flu caused a human flu

43:00 talks about a flu simular to the one the flying foxes had and how vaccines are the only answer

43:40 ''there will be a delay, the virus will spread very quickly. History shows the virus will spread in waves'' said by a scientist on the documentary

43:44 '' the best situation would be to get the vaccine into people as soon as possible''

48:00 ''when it happens the world we know will cease to exist''

49:50 isolation and masks, stay away from public places

50:00 narrator - ''scientists are sure another pandemic is looming and the loss of life will be enormous. What we do then and how well we will cope, we really have no clear idea. For answers to those questions, we will just have to wait, until the day the super flu arrives.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Quebec threatens to mandate vaccine passports

Unvaccinated Quebecers may be denied access to 'non-essential' services starting this fall.

MONTREAL, Quebec, July 12, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) – If the COVID-19 situation worsens in the fall, Quebec’s Legault government plans to enforce COVID-19 vaccination passports to limit access to “non-essential” services.

Quebec’s Minister of Health and Social Services, Christian Dubé, made this announcement at a news conference on Thursday afternoon, according to CTV News. Dubé said that he will not implement so-called vaccine passports until all Quebecers have a chance to receive their second shot.

The passports will be used to limit non-vaccinated persons from using non-essential services, in the event that there is a further outbreak of COVID-19. Dubé claims that this will mean that non-essential businesses will not have to be shut down altogether.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Five reasons not to fear coronavirus variants
Blogs
From Pfizer’s former VP calling them ‘irrelevant propaganda’ to evidence that natural immunity slaughters a host of COVID-19 variants, there’s good reason to ignore the media’s fear-mongering.

amaranthine

Established
It's the same here in Slovenia. The vaccination campaign is going along slowly. People had mostly been vaccinating because they just had enough of constant testing and limitations on freedom, not out of fear for their health. Thankfully distrust in government is almost traditional here, so alot of the people are tired of all the bullshit. The premier is now threatening that if we don't get the vaccine rates up to 80% we will have yet another lockdown in september with schools and "unessential" businesses closed down, yet again. This coming after the last year's insane lockdown lasting from october to late spring, and even now we still have limitations.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
It's the same here in Slovenia. The vaccination campaign is going along slowly. People had mostly been vaccinating because they just had enough of constant testing and limitations on freedom, not out of fear for their health. Thankfully distrust in government is almost traditional here, so alot of the people are tired of all the bullshit. The premier is now threatening that if we don't get the vaccine rates up to 80% we will have yet another lockdown in september with schools and "unessential" businesses closed down, yet again. This coming after the last year's insane lockdown lasting from october to late spring, and even now we still have limitations.
Sounds very similar to where I am in Canada. Seems they are reading from the same globalist script.

amaranthine

Established
Sounds very similar to where I am in Canada. Seems they are reading from the same globalist script.
Yep, completely agreed. There is nothing natural and organic in the way the governments and "experts" are now operating. Everything seems to be very premeditated, unfortunately what prevents the people from seeing that is their separation into camps - catholic/atheist, left/right... As well at the constant stream of conflicting informations. Here mostly people blame the situation on the current right-wing government, whereas I believe that the government is just following the plan given to them. Although many are starting to see through that nowadays. We are said to be going into the fourth (!) covid wave because of the so called delta variant. What a load of bullshit. Will post more when I get some sleep :D

polymoog

Superstar
Why a famous anti-vaxxer saw the light — and got the COVID-19 vaccine
Getting the COVID-19 shot is not a big deal for most, but for Heather Brooke Simpson, the experience exorcised the demons of her anti-vaccine past.

“It was liberating to know I was doing my part to end the pandemic for good,” Simpson exclusively told The Post.

The 30-year-old’s enthusiasm for the vaccine flies in the face of her old beliefs. Before seeing the light, she spouted misinformation that all inoculations endanger lives and exist only to boost the profits of pharmaceutical companies.

look, everyone! she was an antivaxxer but realized she was wrong when she saw the science!