COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

billy t

Veteran
I know this is propaganda but does Run DMC know?

Remember the Run DMC vaccination ad?
At 5:55 Darryl “DMC” McDaniels of Run DMC tells the viewing audience "You're not going to turn into a zombie" "You're not gonna die" "They're not trying to control us" - and this was in February 2021!
Yeah, I remember that. What joke.

"I got the vaccine you got the vaccine the cats got the vaccine the dogs got the vaccine".

Verse 1

Yo, yo take the injection not ivermectin
Only the vaccine can stop the infection
Take off the tin hat and put on your mask
Its completely normal if your hearts beating fast

Chorus (repeat 20 times)

"I got the vaccine the nurse has the vaccine the cops got the vaccine the horse has the vaccine".

Last edited:
Majority of Physicians Decline COVID Shots, according to Survey

Of the 700 physicians responding to an internet survey by the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS), nearly 60 percent said they were not “fully vaccinated” against COVID.

This contrasts with the claim by the American Medical Association that 96 percent of practicing physicians are fully vaccinated. This was based on 300 respondents.

Neither survey represents a random sample of all American physicians, but the AAPS survey shows that physician support for the mass injection campaign is far from unanimous.

“It is wrong to call a person who declines a shot an ‘anti-vaxxer,’” states AAPS executive director Jane Orient, M.D. “Virtually no physicians are ‘anti-antibiotics’ or ‘anti-surgery,’ whereas all are opposed to treatments that they think are unnecessary, more likely to harm than to benefit an individual patient, or inadequately tested.”

View attachment 57826
AMA is a Rockefeller creation and certainly does NOT represent most physicians in the United States- it’s an echo chamber.

Whereas the AAPS is probably a truer representation of American Physicians.

People need to remember that the Rockefellers created what is known as the formal medical “world” in the United States. They created the first schools, the curriculum, and deemed who could even apply to be a physician back in the day. Our entire medical world is based on this Rockefeller inception. The AMA is simply an offspring of that beast.

Karlysymon

Superstar
@billy t
I saw your post about contagion in the talmud and wanted to respond with this:

Since you’ve brought up contagion quite abit, it made me think again about some verses in the Bible, on some of the rules that God gave ancient Israel regarding infectious diseases. [See Leviticus chapter 13 & 14]. Not sure you have the same story in the Quran regarding Miriam, Moses’ sister, and her skin disease that had her confined outside the community for 7days [Numbers chapter 12]

One verse that I have always found intriguing and made me wonder about what exactly happens to the air at the moment the process of death gets underway is this:

“This is the law that applies when a person dies in a tent: Anyone who enters the tent and anyone who is in it will be unclean for 7days and every open container without a lid fastened on it will be unclean.” Numbers 19:11-15

Karlysymon

Superstar
Absolutely I do. And from what I can see in my local area, that propaganda has worked, at least where stoking fear is concerned. I live in a tiny, tiny rural town in the middle of nowhere. We have had no outbreaks, and we don't have any ghetto areas where people are living in the kind of urban poverty that creates those risk factors for poor health that have been mentioned as reasons for urban blacks having a worse outcome. All local businesses have taken all the signage down, and everyone has completely ditched the masks...except for blacks. Almost every time I see a black person out and about, they are wearing a mask...even though they live in a small community with no illness going around. If I had to guess, that says they are afraid because they have been convinced by MSM that just being black makes them more susceptible to "The Virus".
That’s really sad. I now have to wonder if vaccine uptake is also higher than other demographics. I posted my inquiry because it now sure seems that pretty much most of what we were all being told about covid was just propaganda. I mentioned this a couple pages back but I also recalled articles last year about covid causing sterility (which now is being reported as caused by the covid shots). Inotherwords, lie to people about infertility so that people rush to get the shots that actually induce it. I remember the lies about covid causing brain damage aswell as other neurological diseases. To say nothing of MSM pieces about alternative treatments being ineffective. All the links are still in the Coronavirus thread, free for anyone to peruse.

I wouldn’t be surprised at all, if all reporting on covid last year (before the vaccines), only 5% was actual truth and 95% was from a propaganda factory.

Speaking of actual truth, I’ve put together some old material that slid into the mainstream about Covid not being all that it was hyped up to be….as some deadly disease.
1) https://fee.org/articles/npr-mounting-evidence-suggests-COVID-not-as-deadly-as-thought-did-the-experts-fail-again/
1624309455524.png
Bizarrely, Caitlin Rivers participated in the EVENT 201 exercise (hypothesizing about millions dead) and also co-authored another John Hopkins document (that talks about self-spreading vaccines)

2) @Awoken originally posted this in March

3) https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMe2002387

In their Journal article, Li and colleagues provide a detailed clinical and epidemiologic description of the first 425 cases reported in the epicenter of the outbreak: the city of Wuhan in Hubei province, China. Although this information is critical in informing the appropriate response to this outbreak, as the authors point out, the study faces the limitation associated with reporting in real time the evolution of an emerging pathogen in its earliest stages. Nonetheless, a degree of clarity is emerging from this report. The median age of the patients was 59 years, with higher morbidity and mortality among the elderly and among those with coexisting conditions (similar to the situation with influenza); 56% of the patients were male. Of note, there were no cases in children younger than 15 years of age. Either children are less likely to become infected, which would have important epidemiologic implications, or their symptoms were so mild that their infection escaped detection, which has implications for the size of the denominator of total community infections.

On the basis of a case definition requiring a diagnosis of pneumonia, the currently reported case fatality rate is approximately 2%.4 In another article in the Journal, Guan et al.5 report mortality of 1.4% among 1099 patients with laboratory-confirmed Covid-19; these patients had a wide spectrum of disease severity. If one assumes that the number of asymptomatic or minimally symptomatic cases is several times as high as the number of reported cases, the case fatality rate may be considerably less than 1%. This suggests that the overall clinical consequences of Covid-19 may ultimately be more akin to those of a severe seasonal influenza (which has a case fatality rate of approximately 0.1%) or a pandemic influenza (similar to those in 1957 and 1968) rather than a disease similar to SARS or MERS, which have had case fatality rates of 9 to 10% and 36%, respectively.

4)A true goldie: Public Health England(PHE) declared;

Status of COVID-19
As of 19 March 2020, COVID-19 is no longer considered to be a high consequence infectious diseases (HCID) in the UK.

On the very same page under: Classification of HCIDs

-airborne HCIDs are spread by respiratory droplets or aerosol transmission, in addition to contact routes of transmission
(source)

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
U.K. doubles down on Innova's rapid COVID-19 test, after FDA urged users to throw it away

A week after the FDA urged anyone who had Innova Medical Group’s COVID-19 antigen test to stop using it and toss it in the trash, regulators across the pond have cleared the rapid diagnostic's use and extended its authorization.

The U.K. Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency said it found no problems in its own assessment of the test, which it carried out after the FDA delivered a warning letter to the company for pre-emptively delivering unreviewed products to a number of customers and making accuracy claims that did not match up with clinical data.

The lateral flow diagnostic is a cornerstone of the U.K. government’s Test and Trace program—with more than a billion units delivered to the country from factories in China, under contracts worth more than £3 billion, according to a previous report from the Financial Times.

COVID-19: Bolsonaro doesn't believe in social distancing, masks or vaccines. That wasn't lost on those protesting
Tens of thousands of marchers from all walks of life have taken to the streets and they all want the same thing - "Bolsonaro Out!"
View attachment 57874
Organized by the G7 and UN and the rest of those monsters who are WEF members, CFR members, etc. The Rothschilds and Rockefeller’s and BlackRock/vanguard owners.

From the article:

“Much of the organisation of the events was done by opposition political parties, trade unions, and student unions, but ordinary people turned out in huge numbers as well.”

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Vaccines Deliver Graphene Oxide Nanotubes for 5G Mind Control

Building on last week's findings, two Spanish researchers believe that the "secret nanoparticles" found in covid vaccines are nanotubes of graphene oxide.

The Andalusian biostatistician Ricardo Delgado who hosts an online program called La Quinta Columna. (the fifth row) and his partner Dr. Jose Luis Sevillano (a family doctor) analyzed the undeniable magnetic phenomenon present in most vaccinated people.

They found that graphene oxide nano particles are actually compatible with neurons and other brain cells. Nanotubes of grapheneoxide search the synapses and attach to them.

Graphene nanoparticles were excitable through frequencies-generating behavioral changes in the subjects. To be more exact: graphene nanoparticles find resonance in the frequency of 41,6 GHz microwaves of the 5G technology.

Subjects inoculated with graphene oxide nanoparticles can be manipulated mentally by tuning into different frequencies inside the 5G ranges. They can feel, think and see feelings, thoughts or things that don't actually exist. They could develop fake memories or delete real existing memories.
Even without a fully-enabled 5G net, people have reported they feel strange after taking the jab. Other studies say graphene nanoparticles are responsible for covid associated symptoms and blood clots.
spanish-res.jpeg

The scientists maintain that the global vaccination program is an excuse to cage mankind in a dangerous covert global transhumanism program that will end in a catastrophe for the human race.

5G is supposed to be fully enabled in July-August 2021. In order to stop the whole inoculation program, they call the people who suffer from this magnetic disorder to report it to doctors and health authorities.

These conclusions are supported by other scientists and graphene producers (Graphenea Inc. and Nanografi) as well as research projects like Graphene Flagship, Project BrainSTORMS , the Obama Brain Initiative and DARPA.
------
Related- Graphene nano particles have been found in facemasks ,and swabs too
Vaccines Deliver Nanoparticles for Mind Control
https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20191120005616/en/Carbon-Nanotube-Technology-Exceeds-100GHz-for-First-Time-in-RF-Applications
https://pubs.rsc.org/en/content/articlelanding/2012/sc/c1sc00726b#!divAbstract

I know this is propaganda but does Run DMC know?

Remember the Run DMC vaccination ad?
At 5:55 Darryl “DMC” McDaniels of Run DMC tells the viewing audience "You're not going to turn into a zombie" "You're not gonna die" "They're not trying to control us" - and this was in February 2021!
F*ck this Run DMC ad. I’m so sick of this propaganda. “Don’t go on the Internet!”
Really?

Here’s MY rap.... *drum roll please*

The message is clear - you must OBEY
Don’t do any research cause you’ll be OK!

Just listen to the ads, and listen to your TV
Get your vaccine and take it EASY!

We’ll take all your stuff - and you’ll be happy
So just pop your pacifier and cuddle in your nappy

Don’t you worry child - we’ll do the thinking for you
You’re too stupid and the facts would bore you

See we’re the elite, and you can’t join us
We hang out in cool places like the Caymans and Davos

We run with a crew that’s literally worth trillions
We own every corporation and have countless minions

We got BlackRock and Vanguard and all the news stations
We got the UN, the WHO and the Gates Foundation

We got the WEF and CFR, and all the banks
We control the media, the message and all the think tanks

We own 99% of everything and are members of these clubs
‘Cause we keep it in the families - we don’t want no scrubs!

And we got big plans - big plans for this planet
But did we forget to mention how you won’t be in it?

See we’re kinda greedy and we like it that way
Flying jumbo jets and eating caviar is how we play

And it doesn’t take a genius, to figure it out
That when there’s only so much, someone’s gonna be without

And it won’t be us, that’s all we’re sayin’
So take the vaccine, and thanks for playin!

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Philippines' Duterte threatens those who refuse the COVID-19 vaccine with jail

MANILA, June 22 (Reuters) - President Rodrigo Duterte threatened to jail people who refuse to be vaccinated against the coronavirus as the Philippines battles one of Asia's worst outbreaks, with over 1.3 million cases and more than 23,000 deaths.

"You choose, vaccine or I will have you jailed," Duterte said in a televised address on Monday following reports of low turnouts at several vaccination sites in the capital Manila.

Duterte's remarks contradict those of his health officials who have said that while people are urged to receive the COVID-19 vaccine, it was voluntary.
"Don't get me wrong, there is a crisis in this country," Duterte said. "I'm just exasperated by Filipinos not heeding the government."

As of June 20, Philippine authorities had fully vaccinated 2.1 million people, making slow progress towards the government's target to immunise up to 70 million people this year in a country of 110 million.
Duterte, who has been criticised for his tough approach to containing the virus, also stood by his decision not to let schools reopen.