COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

polymoog

Superstar
Mentally ill virtue signaling.

1:38.

hard core mask zombie freaks out about a maskless woman in the toronto mall.
wow, you canadians have it bad up there.

polymoog

Superstar
Jesuit puppet Chelsea Clinton advocates for censorship of "anti-vaxxers" on social media at Vatican

4:56.
major kudos to one of our fellow anti-gene therapy-ists down in south america, where this persons anti-vax youtube clip got millions of views. waking up people in south america-- nice job!

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Mentally ill virtue signaling.

1:38.

hard core mask zombie freaks out about a maskless woman in the toronto mall.
wow, you canadians have it bad up there.
This is why I avoid the malls. Usually its the militant security morons that are the problem. This guy has some serious issues.

chrisocn

Established
Remember my post a few weeks back: https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/covid-19-lockdown-doctors-speak-out-new-world-order-the-great-reset-5g-protests-id-2020-vaccine-food-supply-tracking-tracing.7305/post-418908

Well lookie who won a PGA major called The U.S. Open today! Yup...you guessed it. The odds of winning this after he was pushed out of a tournament 2 weeks ago is slim to none. He had a 6 stroke lead going into Sunday, but because of a positive Covid test, which was broadcasted in a VERY public way, he had to withdraw and go into quarantine. He had to skip the next weeks tournament due to quarantining.

Could this win have been a reward for a job well done?

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Remember my post a few weeks back: https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/covid-19-lockdown-doctors-speak-out-new-world-order-the-great-reset-5g-protests-id-2020-vaccine-food-supply-tracking-tracing.7305/post-418908

Well lookie who won a PGA major called The U.S. Open today! Yup...you guessed it. The odds of winning this after he was pushed out of a tournament 2 weeks ago is slim to none. He had a 6 stroke lead going into Sunday, but because of a positive Covid test, which was broadcasted in a VERY public way, he had to withdraw and go into quarantine. He had to skip the next weeks tournament due to quarantining.

Could this win have been a reward for a job well done?
Well, after you posted the one eye salute...I think you may be correct!

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
'HEAVIER BLEEDING' Vaccine watchdog ‘closely monitoring’ 4,000 women reporting period problems after getting their jab

COVID-19: Bolsonaro doesn't believe in social distancing, masks or vaccines. That wasn't lost on those protesting
Tens of thousands of marchers from all walks of life have taken to the streets and they all want the same thing - "Bolsonaro Out!"
05ilaav8_brazil-protes-against-president-jair-bolsonaro-afp_625x300_30_May_21.jpg

Do you guys think that alot of the articles from last year about blacks being more affected by covid were just plain propaganda meant to dampen vaccine skepticism/hesitancy because hesitancy (stemming from the Tuskegee experiments) was duly anticipated?
100%. Dealing with vaccine hesitancy from minorities was part of event201 if I remember correctly

Karlysymon

Superstar
There's no other way to describe these book series (Random Skies) except to say that its a road map. Published Jan 2019 but we can conclude that the manuscript was written a year or couple years earlier. Spine chilling, to say the least.

1624280779322.png

100%. Dealing with vaccine hesitancy from minorities was part of event201 if I remember correctly
I think you meant SPARS pandemic?? Which would mean that what we were reading last year in the press was just made-up nonsense.

DavidSon

Star
Do you guys think that alot of the articles from last year about blacks being more affected by covid were just plain propaganda meant to dampen vaccine skepticism/hesitancy because hesitancy (stemming from the Tuskegee experiments) was duly anticipated?
I believe there was some truth to the signs it was effecting urban areas more than rural (white). The argument where I'm at was should the entire state be pushed into measures based on #'s from the cities. It's a fact black people's health is more neglected; lack of medical coverage, access to quality foods, etc. resulting in preexisting conditions like heart disease and obesity. So from what I see the response from the black community (like still being strict about masks in public) is not just the result of propaganda or the BLM protests.

I agree though about planning for vaccine hesitancy, the media has talked about it incessantly.

Vmort

Star
WARNING!
POISONNING IN RUSSIA!

Report about Russia: poisoning in ALL publlic transport, poison even streets.
Symptoms of poison:
-- dry coach
-- pain in lungs and\ or in head
-- tears in eyes
-- heavy breathing
-- sickness

USE ABSORBENTS like coal as example.

7xiiij

Rookie
Absolutely I do. And from what I can see in my local area, that propaganda has worked, at least where stoking fear is concerned. I live in a tiny, tiny rural town in the middle of nowhere. We have had no outbreaks, and we don't have any ghetto areas where people are living in the kind of urban poverty that creates those risk factors for poor health that have been mentioned as reasons for urban blacks having a worse outcome. All local businesses have taken all the signage down, and everyone has completely ditched the masks...except for blacks. Almost every time I see a black person out and about, they are wearing a mask...even though they live in a small community with no illness going around. If I had to guess, that says they are afraid because they have been convinced by MSM that just being black makes them more susceptible to "The Virus".

B_JMNN

Established
I believe there was some truth to the signs it was effecting urban areas more than rural (white). The argument where I'm at was should the entire state be pushed into measures based on #'s from the cities. It's a fact black people's health is more neglected; lack of medical coverage, access to quality foods, etc. resulting in preexisting conditions like heart disease and obesity. So from what I see the response from the black community (like still being strict about masks in public) is not just the result of propaganda or the BLM protests.

I agree though about planning for vaccine hesitancy, the media has talked about it incessantly.
Yeah, and how their health got neglected should be a wake up call how the government were the ones that caused their bad health and diabetes. Not the Anti-Vax, or conspiracy theorist people.

All these things they did, caused the less fortunate to become susceptible to this virus.

If you want to place blame, I would place it at the colonists and the government. And their priorities and interests being only making money and profits.

Yet, they will gladly take what the government tells them too. BLM and those activists should be fighting against this. Do they, nope? Because they are also in the interests of making money, and don't have the best interests of the people in their hearts. I mean, the founders spent that money on themselves. That alone should show their intentions and where their priorities lie.

B_JMNN

Established
Absolutely I do. And from what I can see in my local area, that propaganda has worked, at least where stoking fear is concerned. I live in a tiny, tiny rural town in the middle of nowhere. We have had no outbreaks, and we don't have any ghetto areas where people are living in the kind of urban poverty that creates those risk factors for poor health that have been mentioned as reasons for urban blacks having a worse outcome. All local businesses have taken all the signage down, and everyone has completely ditched the masks...except for blacks. Almost every time I see a black person out and about, they are wearing a mask...even though they live in a small community with no illness going around. If I had to guess, that says they are afraid because they have been convinced by MSM that just being black makes them more susceptible to "The Virus".
They've become full of fear. And when you fear, you become gullible, because you can't think.

The guise they use is "protecting the community" and "public safety". This is the terminology used to manipulate people, first you have to instill the fear. Then you can be the savior.

See what I mean is...They created the problem, they created a reaction, and they become the savior by enacting the solution.

This is what they did. All in the interests of making money and profits. Because that's how the Economy System works. The interests of the rich is to make money, and by any means necessary, even destroying the Earth, and the very fabric of life.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I know this is propaganda but does Run DMC know?

Remember the Run DMC vaccination ad?
At 5:55 Darryl “DMC” McDaniels of Run DMC tells the viewing audience "You're not going to turn into a zombie" "You're not gonna die" "They're not trying to control us" - and this was in February 2021!

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
WARNING!
POISONNING IN RUSSIA!

Report about Russia: poisoning in ALL publlic transport, poison even streets.
Symptoms of poison:
-- dry coach
-- pain in lungs and\ or in head
-- tears in eyes
-- heavy breathing
-- sickness

USE ABSORBENTS like coal as example.
Are you talking chemtrail spraying?