COVID-19, LOCKDOWN, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, N.W.O /GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, PROTESTS, ID 2020, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Doctors speak out against the jabs, the effects of lockdowns and censorship.
MP Derek Sloan Discusses Censorship of Doctors and Scientists

Independent MP Derek Sloan holds a virtual news conference on Parliament Hill to raise concerns about the censorship of doctors and scientists as well as medical information related to vaccines. The Ontario MP has been critical of lockdowns that have been in place due to the COVID-19 pandemic, and also sponsored a petition questioning the safety of COVID-19 vaccines. He is virtually joined by a trio of trio of doctors and scientists. (no interpretation)

Press Conference with Derek Sloan

polymoog

Superstar
PRIDE IN SELLING CONVIX THROUGH LGBTQ

1:03.
i was super straight and unvaxxed until i saw this commercial which convinced me. now i am vaxxed and gay.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
HIV Now Sets the Pace in the Bogus-vaxx Race

'HIV' and 'AIDS' are just as bogus as the 'novel coronavirus' and 'Covid.' Yet they're now setting the pace in the vaxx-development race.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
No words....

DELTA FORCE - Most common Covid symptoms have CHANGED, docs warn – here’s what they are

For over a year, people have been alert to a new cough, loss of smell and taste and a high temperature.

Prof Tim Spector, the lead on the study, told The Telegraph: “Since the start of May, we’ve been looking at the top symptoms and they are not the same as they were.

“Number one is headache followed by sore throat, runny nose and fever.

“All those are not the old classic symptoms, number five is cough, so it’s rarer and we don’t even see loss of smell coming into the top 10 anymore.

“This variant seems to be working slightly differently.”

Last edited:

floss

Star
are there any NFL players who are standing against the vax?
i would like to see one unvaxed hero/player go through this rigmarole to show others how wrong this is.
One so far, I'm sure more will come out when players start to faint before crossing the end zone.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar