COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

redqueen

Superstar
when Peoples come for those responsible
for the loss of their Loved ones or the damage
and injuries done

I Hope they remember above all,these evils are
the most responsible and should be held accountable
first,then deal with the rest who promoted,administered w/e
,get the head of the snake before Ya start chopping at the body

redqueen

Superstar
oh but I thought ctheories were so harmful
due to them being misinfo,yet once again its
alright to j/k about that same misinfo

remember where Our anger/rage etc.. should be
directed towards

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
when Peoples come for those responsible
for the loss of their Loved ones or the damage
and injuries done

I Hope they remember above all,these evils are
the most responsible and should be held accountable
first,then deal with the rest who promoted,administered w/e
,get the head of the snake before Ya start chopping at the body

I'll say this again for anyone new to this thread. Regarding the Fauci video.

First off, we all know the so called jabs are NOT safe at all! The massively under reported VEARS data, the 40% increase in deaths in 2021 of people 18-49, and countless amount of "sudden death" and "death from unknown causes" has skyrocketed. So much so that a massive cover up/media campaign agenda blaming nearly everything to justify all these deaths has been ongoing.

Secondly, the mRNA jabs aren't about preventing any illness or so called "virus". Lastly, when Fauci said the data shows the unvaccinated are the ones getting sick and needing hospitalization, he's referring to the early data at the beginning of the injection roll out in 2021. A decision was made that a person is NOT considered vaccinated until 15 days AFTER they're first injection. This is when according to VAERS data the majority of adverse reactions and deaths occur requiring ICU hospitalization. They are all classifed as unvaccinated. All death and adverse reactions after the 2 week period are considered inconsequential and not related in most cases as causation can not be proven. So they say.

Just so you know.

Last edited:

redqueen

Superstar
wasn't sure where to post this if i
have to move I will

think this needs to be shared regardless if
Ya had the xav or not,it's Good to Know as
that could be the difference between life or
death

redqueen

Superstar
what if the 144k in the Guide/Bible are
those who've not taken the gene changer
instead of an actual amount

how convenient and of course coincidental it's
tptb's favourite number that it's being changed
to right

tptb wanna create/have created the golden strand
of DNA,there has been images shared of the things
growing or in the xav,if Ya look Ya can See there is
a golden looking strand in some of the images

e-Enoch

Superstar
Homoborgenesis...

"This summarized information comes from Attorney Todd Callender, link will follow: 1. A 2013 Supreme Court ASSOCIATION FOR MOLECULAR PATHOLOGY et al. v. MYRIAD GENETICS, INC., et al. a case that arises out of earlier cases on genetic engineering: 'The Court finds that use of mRNA in particular creates intellectual property rights in the synthetic genome that they create. That means everybody that got the shots whose mRNA converted their cells into producing spike proteins are now the chattel property of the intellectual property right holders, the patent holders, and its good law in the United States. Therefore, the use of RNA to effectuate gene modification results in the patent holder owning the person who has been vaccinated with mRNA. You can also look at plans from NASA and DARPA dating back to 2001 where they speak of hybrid humans that they will own and operate. We’re talking about an extinction level event, the end of humanity. We are talking about an extinction level event. When you look at this from a genocide perspective, we have a major fault in the causation elements of our case. Homicide is the unlawful taking of a human life. What is a human defined as? A homosapien. Those who have taken the mRNA injections are no longer homosapiens since they have now been genetically modified, and the new species are now called homoborgenesis. They no longer have human rights, so, under the conditions of genocide, there are no protections for them.'"

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

polymoog

Superstar
'The Extreme Sub-zero Temperatures Of The Vaccine Vials Is Highly Suspect' - Dr. Nagase

1:31. interesting.

nagase says that it is VERY unusual for any vax to be stored at -40 or -70. he theorizes that the ultra cold temperature might be needed to halt polymerization and free radical reactions-- advanced chemistry not found for normal vaccines.

redqueen

Superstar
since tptb got to build these camps by the excuse
of the divoc scam I'm posting here if need be i'll move
it's not just the US with this crap Canada has a similar
almost exact in some places documents

everyone thinks this crap is gonna go away soon and
then We go back to how it used to be,those days are
gone and it's better if We realize that fact

look cases of divoc are climbing everywhere,soon enough
tptb will throw in that this yrs ulf is the worst in yrs/decades
and then they'll start enforcing even worse restrictions than