COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

The problem is some normie getting hypnotized by Cramer into thinking that it is a good thing when it's eventually called for. Actually, at the back of my mind when i posted it, was your rant over some Bloomberg author calling for vaxx mandates which infact materialized.

I'll add that iam not sure if some of the military contigency plans, activated in 2020 for covid, are still in active mode...also take into consideration that vaxx roll out is still EUA and the Biden admin plans to extend covid state of emergency.
Like to help the CDC roll out and administer the vaxx

Wow never heard of that defense support of civil authorities before... yeah it'd be good to know if that's still active. Thanks for that info!

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

Karlysymon

Superstar
A no-middle man movement sprang up in Greece after their troubles with the Troika, so it looks like that isn't going to be permitted in other countries. They want people in the stores buying CRISPR'd "food".
The No Middle Man movement

I believe that the technocracy/control grid is going to vary depending on the country. Not many countries can boast of America's surveillance grid. But it seems its also going to require a "return to basics". I've been thinking again lately about how some Greeks reacted to the brutal austerity by simply removing themselves from "the system" and start thinking about self-sustainance.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

Screenshot 2022-08-05 at 05-41-28 Catherine Austin Fitts We Are At War With The Deep State.png

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Cancer Explosion: Pathologist Reports On Rise Of Aggressive Cancers Since mRNA Shots

Screenshot 2022-08-05 at 16-20-34 Cancer Explosion Pathologist Reports On Rise Of Aggressive C...png

redqueen

Superstar
there's the Truth of the matter eh
We don't wanna scare the parents out
of gnietaniccav their Children,well of
course any parent in their right mind
wouldn't get it for their Child eh

We're gonna be Seeing a lot more anger
in the coming days/months/years and
We will See Peoples actually going for
and wanting blood for blood from these
drs/pharmacists/scientist etc

Last edited:

L3M4

Star
This is the type of mainstream misleading news that I refuse to share because I KNOW for a fact that is not only 10%, didn’t y’all post literally a day ago that a CDC report state is 70% the Media/press is trying to downplay the whole thing, we immediately get enthusiastic that at least they‘re talking about it and want to quickly share the news but that’s what they want, the major news corporations are the one spreading misinformation and want ppl to bite the bait too

Last edited: