COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Yes, after watching the video i did a search to see if there has been MSM chatter about using the military to vaccinate the nation. I didn't find anything recent.

That said, i saw this a couple days ago
Heads up military...

Screenshot 2022-08-03 at 15-27-53 Novavax used aborted fetal cells in testing phase.png

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

Karlysymon

Superstar
Cramer is just a blowhard. No one cares what this idiot has to say. He's a shill for corporate America. His role is to inflate stock prices for the corporations, or to help sink it so certain brokers can dump/short stock as needed.
The problem is some normie getting hypnotized by Cramer into thinking that it is a good thing when it's eventually called for. Actually, at the back of my mind when i posted it, was your rant over some Bloomberg author calling for vaxx mandates which infact materialized.

I'll add that iam not sure if some of the military contigency plans, activated in 2020 for covid, are still in active mode...also take into consideration that vaxx roll out is still EUA and the Biden admin plans to extend covid state of emergency.
Like to help the CDC roll out and administer the vaxx