COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
They are selling youth on accepting the Digital ID over regular school ID's.

judah

Established
Are anti-parasitic drugs Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine not effective in the early stages of what they call "covid" ?? And I'm not talking about a killing a "virus". I'm talking about preventing the clotting in the lungs that prevents people from absorbing oxygen and being able to breath normally. The clotting that most likely comes from 5G and/or graphine oxide and/or Hydra Vulgaris parasite/worm found in the jabs, pre-covid flu shots, surgical masks and test swabs.

Unlike you, I'm here everyday updating this thread. If you think I'm tired and confused why don't you take over. Be my guest.

Edit: There's a thread on treatment protocols for vaccines.
I think heat has a massive affect.

heat usually activates chemicals, makes them stronger. I've noticed a lot of deaths happening in summer compared to winter.

it kind of reminds me of roots/weeds, how the jabbed seem to have something literally growing inside their veins? the heat could amplify the growing process?

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I think heat has a massive affect.

heat usually activates chemicals, makes them stronger. I've noticed a lot of deaths happening in summer compared to winter.

it kind of reminds me of roots/weeds, how the jabbed seem to have something literally growing inside their veins? the heat could amplify the growing process?
Extreme heat without protection and fluids takes its toll on even the healthiest of people. I can only imagine the impact it would have with those suffering adverse reactions from the jabs in combination with extreme heat.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Before the roll out we were told that mRNA absolutely does not change your DNA. Now controlled corporate media reports it is inconclusive.
It's only a matter of time before they finally admit it does permanently change a persons DNA.

Kim Iversen: Does mRNA Change Your DNA? Breaking Down AP and Reuters Fact Check

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar
Before the roll out we were told that mRNA absolutely does not change your DNA. Now controlled corporate media reports it is inconclusive.
It's only a matter of time before they finally admit it does permanently change a persons DNA.

Kim Iversen: Does mRNA Change Your DNA? Breaking Down AP and Reuters Fact Check

Straight from the horse's mouth...

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
"We use game theory to understand how people make decisions, to try to predict the outcomes of those decisions, to measure how well or how poorly those decisions make things for everybody else. We can also use game theory to identify incentives that align what's best for the individual with what's best for the overall system. And in this way, a decentralized system might behave as though it were being centrally managed.

With regards to the ongoing pandemic, game theory can help us with a couple things. First off, we can understand current local-level competition for resources, such as personal protective equipment, testing supplies, and vaccines. And we can use this in order to identify opportunities to cooperate in ways that further everybody's missions, particularly through the integration of supply chains or bulk purchases.

We also might be able to predict how individuals will select to receive service, such as testing or vaccination, which would help inform the spatial distribution of demand across different cities. We can then in turn use this to help craft smarter supply chains that anticipate demand instead of forcing demand to accommodate where supplies are sent. In this way, we might avoid some facilities being overcrowded, while others go underutilized.

We could also combine game theory with some other tools to try to identify groups of individuals who are hesitant to vaccinate geospatially and try to incentivize them to vaccinate by making the decision very convenient, for instance, by locating vaccination centers in the middle of these communities. In this way, we might encourage those who are on the fence about deciding whether or not to vaccinate, make the decision very easy."

Karlysymon

Superstar
They are selling youth on accepting the Digital ID over regular school ID's.
Because the benefit of the digital ID is that it will remind you (see Sunstein tweet above) of your MANDATORY vaccination. It's all in the ad

redqueen

Superstar

Sibi

Star
This story might come to something... ? Basic copy/paste article but the name of the ride change.

Body Count or Meteorite

The Sun Article - FAIR HORROR Teen boy dies after tragic accident on ‘Body Count’ ride at fairground
  • A TEEN boy has tragically died after an accident at a fairground. Horrified witnesses claim the teen "slipped and fell" on the Body Count ride at the funfair in the early hours of this morning. The ride sees thrill seekers strapped into a chair and swung in a circle before being lifted up into the air.
iNews Article Teenager dies after fairground ride accident in Dover
  • A 19-year-old man has died in a fairground ride accident in Dover, police have said. The teenager was on the Meteorite ride at a funfair in Pencester Gardens, reportedly while the fairground was closed overnight. Witnesses told The Sun the boy “slipped and fell” on the ride, which sees users strapped into a chair and spun in a circle before being lifted into the air.

A week ago this place was in the news also. Article Future of Pencester Gardens fun fairs to be discussed at Dover District Council meeting

June 6 Funfair

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
This story might come to something... ? Basic copy/paste article but the name of the ride change.

Body Count or Meteorite

The Sun Article - FAIR HORROR Teen boy dies after tragic accident on ‘Body Count’ ride at fairground
  • A TEEN boy has tragically died after an accident at a fairground. Horrified witnesses claim the teen "slipped and fell" on the Body Count ride at the funfair in the early hours of this morning. The ride sees thrill seekers strapped into a chair and swung in a circle before being lifted up into the air.
iNews Article Teenager dies after fairground ride accident in Dover
  • A 19-year-old man has died in a fairground ride accident in Dover, police have said. The teenager was on the Meteorite ride at a funfair in Pencester Gardens, reportedly while the fairground was closed overnight. Witnesses told The Sun the boy “slipped and fell” on the ride, which sees users strapped into a chair and spun in a circle before being lifted into the air.

A week ago this place was in the news also. Article Future of Pencester Gardens fun fairs to be discussed at Dover District Council meeting

June 6 Funfair
Wrong thread for this post. Not sure where this one belongs.

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar

I don't like this at all because this is how "we need mandatory vaxx" started. And which military is Mr. Cramer referring to...that will administer the shots nationwide when innoculated service members are also dropping dead?

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

I don't like this at all because this is how "we need mandatory vaxx" started. And which military is Mr. Cramer referring to...that will administer the shots nationwide when innoculated service members are also dropping dead?
The video and story are from late 2021.
Times have changed. The vaxxed know they have been lied to cause they are getting sick and dropping dead. Nobody wants any more injections.

Karlysymon

Superstar
The video and story are from late 2021.
Times have changed. The vaxxed know they have been lied to cause they are getting sick and dropping dead. Nobody wants any more injections.
Yes, after watching the video i did a search to see if there has been MSM chatter about using the military to vaccinate the nation. I didn't find anything recent.

That said, i saw this a couple days ago