COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

L3M4

Star
Encore.
Confirmed: The pfizer injection reverse transcribes and installs DNA into the human genome.

View attachment 76813
This was the Mark Zuckerberg footage I saw before they even started distributing those jabs… back then in 2020 he was warning his own employees

Slava

Established
The Game Plan (2007)

As I see it, the movie is full of hidden messages about future events with the coronavirus.

Kingman's main character's dog is named Spike, the first time this name is uttered in an apartment against a backdrop of decorative "balloons"
Spike - Spike Glycoprotein (S) is the "spike" club-shaped protein S, which forms the "crown" of the virus and provides it entry into the cell. The S protein is joined by carbohydrate molecules after synthesis, so it is more correct to call it a glycoprotein.

The protagonist's daughter Payton announces that she was named after a Nobel laureate in medicine. And most likely that https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francis_Peyton_Rous
Francis Peyton Rous (Francis Peyton Rous; 5 October 1879, Baltimore - 16 February 1970, New York) was an American pathologist who won the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine in 1966 "for the discovery of oncogenic viruses". He shared the prize with Charles Huggins, awarded "for discoveries concerning the hormonal treatment of prostate cancer.

Kingman (King-Man) in the story has to act as a sacred oak with a crown of holly (holly holly) - analogous to a crown of thorns.

Attempts have been made to draw parallels between the images of the green man and various deities, such as the British Celtic deity Lud, also known as Nodens. Many consider his image related to the Mesopotamian Tammuz, considered a symbol of the triumph of life over winter and death, Osiris, Odin, and even Jesus, as well as to later folklore and literary characters such as the kings Oak and Holly.

He also fights in a ballet production (mystery) with an "army of bats," where the entire soccer team was invited.

I don't remember verbatim, but there was often a Kingsman phrase like "hitting me in the heart right on the soccer field. This could refer to news stories about players having heart problems on the field after being vaccinated.

The film draws an analogy between the main character and Elvis Presley; Kingsman is an avid Presley fan and collects his things.
There is a scene at the beginning of the film where the camera shows a close-up of the singer's suit from the collection, which has sunshine patterns embroidered on it. Then the camera gently lowers and we are shown Spike.
It's worth remembering the story of Elvis's vaccination promotion, when Elvis convinced Americans to be vaccinated against polio.

txskeptic

Rookie
And it begins!

Fears over new outbreak of one of world's deadliest diseases in Africa: Two patients 'die from Marburg virus' that causes 90% of patients to bleed to death from their nose, mouth and eyes

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Worldwide Freedom Protests

Hey Everyone,

I have recently been posting farmer protests on this thread because of the food shortage angle. Polymoog has opened up the former CV-19 Rallies, Protests and Street Action Thread to include ALL worldwide freedom protests. So moving forward you'll find all CV-1984 protests and other freedom protests in that thread.

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
And it begins!

Fears over new outbreak of one of world's deadliest diseases in Africa: Two patients 'die from Marburg virus' that causes 90% of patients to bleed to death from their nose, mouth and eyes

If this Marburg psy-op takes off we may need to start a Marburg Thread. Let's hope not.

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
And it begins!

Monkey Shingles wasnt going to cut it for the full nine innings... so they are calling up the bullpen.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
The Game Plan (2007)

As I see it, the movie is full of hidden messages about future events with the coronavirus.

Kingman's main character's dog is named Spike, the first time this name is uttered in an apartment against a backdrop of decorative "balloons"
Spike - Spike Glycoprotein (S) is the "spike" club-shaped protein S, which forms the "crown" of the virus and provides it entry into the cell. The S protein is joined by carbohydrate molecules after synthesis, so it is more correct to call it a glycoprotein.

The protagonist's daughter Payton announces that she was named after a Nobel laureate in medicine. And most likely that https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francis_Peyton_Rous
Francis Peyton Rous (Francis Peyton Rous; 5 October 1879, Baltimore - 16 February 1970, New York) was an American pathologist who won the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine in 1966 "for the discovery of oncogenic viruses". He shared the prize with Charles Huggins, awarded "for discoveries concerning the hormonal treatment of prostate cancer.

Kingman (King-Man) in the story has to act as a sacred oak with a crown of holly (holly holly) - analogous to a crown of thorns.

Attempts have been made to draw parallels between the images of the green man and various deities, such as the British Celtic deity Lud, also known as Nodens. Many consider his image related to the Mesopotamian Tammuz, considered a symbol of the triumph of life over winter and death, Osiris, Odin, and even Jesus, as well as to later folklore and literary characters such as the kings Oak and Holly.

He also fights in a ballet production (mystery) with an "army of bats," where the entire soccer team was invited.

I don't remember verbatim, but there was often a Kingsman phrase like "hitting me in the heart right on the soccer field. This could refer to news stories about players having heart problems on the field after being vaccinated.

The film draws an analogy between the main character and Elvis Presley; Kingsman is an avid Presley fan and collects his things.
There is a scene at the beginning of the film where the camera shows a close-up of the singer's suit from the collection, which has sunshine patterns embroidered on it. Then the camera gently lowers and we are shown Spike.
It's worth remembering the story of Elvis's vaccination promotion, when Elvis convinced Americans to be vaccinated against polio.
Interesting post Slava. Just to let you know, this thread is an information hub to keep up on the day to day Covid scam agenda. There is however a thread better suited for your predictive programming CV posts, which I posted below. If you have any current CV-1984 scam info you're welcome to post it here.