COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

L3M4

Star
We need a few separate threads for most of the topics in this thread FFS, it’s all cramped in a thousands pages thread, VC should just open a covid specific sub already… can we all please request that, I don’t think thread comments limits would work, only a sub Like ATS
anyway, I just wanted to share this too:

BREAKING: A judge in Uruguay suspended COVID vaccination as authorities were unable to answer key questions!! (

link it’s in Spanish

Uruguay demanded Pfizer state if graphene oxide was in the jab and what else is in it. Pfizer withdraws from Uruguay.
It looks like they're pulling the same shit in India too

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
We need a few separate threads for most of the topics in this thread FFS, it’s all cramped in a thousands pages thread, VC should just open a covid specific sub already… can we all please request that, I don’t think thread comments limits would work, only a sub Like ATS
anyway, I just wanted to share this too:
There are plenty other threads. Feel free to choose one or start another.

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
San Diego Loses 22% Of Its Police Force Due To Vax Mandates

Screenshot 2022-07-07 at 20-59-25 San Diego Loses 22% Of Its Police Force Due To Vax Mandates.png

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Dr. Pierre Kory: There is Hope Against the March Toward Totalitarianism

Dr. Pierre Kory recently delivered the opening address at the 2nd World Congress of the World Council for Health and Doctors for Life in Brazil, declaring that we are currently undergoing a historical push towards global totalitarianism. Dr. Kory, a founding member of FLCCC, was a featured speaker at the June 30 through July 3 event. With steadfast hope and unwavering resolve, Kory highlighted how the COVID-19 pandemic has personally and professionally changed his life.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
PILOTS, DOCTORS AND AVIATION EXPERTS LIFT THE LID ON WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THE SKY
34 min.