COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
it in the title posting here since cant
search with 3or less letters

I have always been of the mindset that any
tech tptb allow Us to have is only because
they are at the very least a decade though I
believe it's more like 2-3 decades ahead of Us

the crimson mist is a interesting part as it shows
tptb have already used mind control on massive
scales in other countries with decades old technology

as mentioned with the things in the xav none of Us
nor anyone except tptb Know why those are in there

what if it's to amplify the frequency at which they can
affect Us with their mind control could that be why
they are encouraging all the hate/rage as that's already
a step towards the outright uncontrollable murderous
rage that happen before where the Peoples went from
outrage to tearing each others apart limb by limb

also found it a lil weird that darpa claims creating the
World Wide Web and so do nrec is that a hint they are
all apart of one club/system

edit found some information

I believe the Iraq incident they refer to is the voice
of god that were mind controlled into the heads of
soldiers that made them lay down their weapons
Indeed. Why was 4G so insufficient that we "needed" 5G? 4G is still lightning fast... so unless its for specific jobs and etc. that depend on the fastest networks available, why this push for 5G in the "regular" world?

e-Enoch

Superstar
Indeed. Why was 4G so insufficient that we "needed" 5G? 4G is still lightning fast... so unless its for specific jobs and etc. that depend on the fastest networks available, why this push for 5G in the "regular" world?
Covid vaxx with graphene oxide = electrical conductivity + 5G connectivity = IoB (Internet of Bodies)

e-Enoch

Superstar
I agree TempestOfTempo
I don't See any difference in my connection
everything runs the same didn't even notice
my provider switched over til I was looking at
my services one day

got me thinking it was all installed for other purposes
for sure
There was an active rollout of 5G across the world shortly before the covid-19 lockdowns in 2020...and more actively during that year...

It's logical to consider that one of the main purposes of the lockdowns is for people to "not notice" the installations of the 5G towers...to actualize the massive deployment of IoT (Internet of Things) and IoB (Internet of Bodies)...

The graphene oxide in the covid vaxx is an electrical conductor that can "connect" quickly with 5G...Hence, the Internet of Bodies (IoB)...

Reposting here the video docu on 5G dragnet from corbettreport.com

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Covid vaxx with graphene oxide = electrical conductivity + 5G connectivity = IoB (Internet of Bodies)

Thats something which has been speculated... and is apparently in the process of being proven true!

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
There was an active rollout of 5G across the world shortly before the covid-19 lockdowns in 2020...and more actively during that year...

It's logical to consider that one of the main purposes of the lockdowns is for people to "not notice" the installations of the 5G towers...

The graphene oxide in the covid vaxx is an electrical conductor that can "connect" quickly with 5G...Hence, the Internet of Bodies (IoB)...

Reposting here the video docu on 5G dragnet from corbettreport.com

I have a friend in deep-tech... could you post whatever you feel is the most complete and credible materials regarding the 5-G/IoB/Vax Graphite agenda? I can try and forward it to them so they can review it.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Comedian Jim Breuer is amazing!
I can't think of any other current comedian that is calling out the pandemic BS and all those self-righteous, pro-vax lemmings. Can you imagine if more performers did the same. What kind of an affect that would have on the masses going forward. It would be a real game changer.

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
Why are thousands of people dying at home?” – Michael Simmons at the Spectator asks why more people are currently dying at home – though is quickly dismissive of the idea the vaccines could play a role.

e-Enoch

Superstar
I have a friend in deep-tech... could you post whatever you feel is the most complete and credible materials regarding the 5-G/IoB/Vax Graphite agenda? I can try and forward it to them so they can review it.
Your friend might be interested in examining the research findings of the scientists from La Quinta Columna.

chaco99

Rookie
Does anyone tried the water called ASEA???
It’s redox water that increase the gluthation.. And it’s supose to help the cell to eliminate the graphene…
I paid 600 dollars for that water .. I hope this work….

Any thoughts???

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Does anyone tried the water called ASEA???
It’s redox water that increase the gluthation.. And it’s supose to help the cell to eliminate the graphene…
I paid 600 dollars for that water .. I hope this work….

Any thoughts???
Welcome to the forum @chaco99!
Very interesting post.
Check out the thread below for more related info.
Cheers!

Last edited: